Real Dads of Melbourne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. He was so secretive about Michael’s job but if it was a white collar job he would have been posting all about it.
He shouldn’t be. The training is intense and extensive plus they drive thousands of people around daily. An important job. His shift work schedule makes sense now as he can’t always make things

Reactions: 10
He shouldn’t be. The training is intense and extensive plus they drive thousands of people around daily. An important job. His shift work schedule makes sense now as he can’t always make things
Oh I completely agree, but I feel as though it doesn’t fit in with the ‘rich south eastern family’ he so desperately tries to portray.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agree, training full on. A very important job. Michael seems very hard working and it’s a great achievement. Strange pairing, so different!

Reactions: 11
Please correct me if I’m wrong but I thought they were renting their primary home from Sonny Loves Charlie? Which is why I thought it was particularly odd when they seemed to part ways! I feel sorry for R, he must miss his Auntie- she seems like a lovely person! I thought it was bizarre how much $$ they were sinking into improvements in a rental property as it’s not like you can take those parquetry floors with you when you move.

Reactions: 8
Jarryd is so entitled!! Obviously that is expensive but HE can actually afford it OR he could “slum “it with the rest of us and travel several suburbs down to a bulk billed clinic and wait 45 minutes to see a GP. Welcome to the real world Jarryd, if you’re so concerned why don’t you get off your entitled ass and do something for the less fortunate. I can’t stand when people shell out thousands upon thousands to materialistic bullshit but then get upset they have to pay $120 for an essential service.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Echoing the above… what sort of an out of touch fuckwit CHOOSES to go to the doctor he does, then complains about the price? Go to a bulk billing clinic like the vast majority of the population. The “nobody must get sick on a Sunday” and photo of the empty waiting room… nah mate, there’s plenty of sick people, they just aren’t dropping $120 on a Sunday for the man-flu.

Reactions: 9
Why wait till Sunday, he was moaning about being sick during the week when the star performer was in the school musical. Did he wear a face mask when he trotted off to watch that? Entitled wanker.

Reactions: 9
At the risk of getting into this bulk billed controversy again 😂 I’m still shocked that apparently everyone has access to bulk billed clinics?! There’s one clinic in my area that bulk bills my kids, but only because they’re existing patients, any new children are charged full price. Nowhere is open Sunday either.

Does it look like the $120 was before getting the $50ish back on Medicare? Why does he need a doctor this urgently 🤔

Reactions: 4
At the risk of getting into this bulk billed controversy again 😂 I’m still shocked that apparently everyone has access to bulk billed clinics?! There’s one clinic in my area that bulk bills my kids, but only because they’re existing patients, any new children are charged full price. Nowhere is open Sunday either.

Does it look like the $120 was before getting the $50ish back on Medicare? Why does he need a doctor this urgently 🤔
No they don’t. That’s why I said travel several suburbs. Obviously Jarryd lives in Malvern or Caulfield I can’t remember so he would probably need to travel as many in the area only offer bulk billing to concession holders if that. I highly doubt Jarryd would allow his Gucci sneakers to touch the floor of a bulk billed clinic where us commoners go so he can shove his $120.00.

Reactions: 4
Try living in a large regional area, no bulk billing clinics here. Closest one is probably 4 hours away. We did have one but it closed down so no access to GPS at all after lunchtime on a Saturday.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Jarryd is so entitled!! Obviously that is expensive but HE can actually afford it OR he could “slum “it with the rest of us and travel several suburbs down to a bulk billed clinic and wait 45 minutes to see a GP. Welcome to the real world Jarryd, if you’re so concerned why don’t you get off your entitled ass and do something for the less fortunate. I can’t stand when people shell out thousands upon thousands to materialistic bullshit but then get upset they have to pay $120 for an essential service.
Cry me a river. We spent $80 yesterday for an emergency Dr appointment very grateful that he fitted us in as the next step would have been the hospital clinic for my child.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
No they don’t. That’s why I said travel several suburbs. Obviously Jarryd lives in Malvern or Caulfield I can’t remember so he would probably need to travel as many in the area only offer bulk billing to concession holders if that. I highly doubt Jarryd would allow his Gucci sneakers to touch the floor of a bulk billed clinic where us commoners go so he can shove his $120.00.
I’m not aware of a single bulk billed clinic in my city! It’s just not a thing here. We all pay 🥴. But I just googled it and apparently we’ve got one of the lowest bulk billing rates in the country, so I guess that makes sense.

Reactions: 1
Why wait till Sunday, he was moaning about being sick during the week when the star performer was in the school musical. Did he wear a face mask when he trotted off to watch that? Entitled wanker.
Well and he did go to chadstone during the week. So he can’t be that sick

Reactions: 3
Well and he did go to chadstone during the week. So he can’t be that sick
He's been sick all week. He was complaining
about notbejng able to drink. But he managed to go shopping, to lunch and to Reid's concert. I think he just wants to post something . Probably wants a dr or chemist to teach out for a sponsored post lol.

Reactions: 7
He 1000% could’ve gone to a shopping center to get looked over by a gp.

I know on the weekend the gap is payable which yes you’re initially out of pocket $70 but get $40 back or something

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20221127-144659_Instagram.jpg

What a privilege it is to be shocked that people are forgoing healthcare... spoiler alert people are also forgoing kitchen reno's on their shacks too..
(Oh and forgoing their shacks)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.