Real Dads of Melbourne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michael new job is a train driver for Vline
Jarrad until recently was call centre for local council
They rent in Melb
No shame but it’s not the wealth some would think
He loves rich friends
Did not think Michael was a 🚆 driver 🤯

Reactions: 2
Victorian train drivers are paid well (higher than NSW drivers) and the grifting freebies would help buy Hermes trainers too lol

Reactions: 5
Flashbacks of young cute Reid this morning. Clearly struggling to keep engagement now he is older.

Reactions: 4
They rent in Melb
He loves rich friends
Will definitely need to see receipts for the train driver tea as I have on hood authority that is in construction management

Reactions: 7

Jarrod is annoying. I thought michale was in construction too, but the regional training makes sense for the train driving.
No mention of it being an air b’n’b. Shifty little pricks were able to renovate with tax deductions because of that. I wonder if it’s still listed so they can get deductions on their much needed kitchen reno 🤔 it’ll probably disappear once those Renos are done.

Reactions: 8
Campaigning for pet friendly polling stations?? Jeez the world has gone mad if people can’t leave their precious puppies home for less than 20 minutes every 4 years or so 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On the average wages of those 2 professions how do they afford their lifestyle?

All that training and travel for a train driver.

They rent in Melb
He loves rich friends
Yowzer and they used to prance around Malvern as if they owned all of Stonnington.
These 2 are the biggest social media whores, they used to go follow everyone hoping to get follows back, it's happened to all of us.

Was wondering why Jarrod was being so bleeping weird about the dogs and voting. And it’s an ad, what a twit.

Reactions: 6
Campaigning for pet friendly polling stations?? Jeez the world has gone mad if people can’t leave their precious puppies home for less than 20 minutes every 4 years or so 🤦‍♀️
It's an ad 🙄 I don't for a second believe that they care about those issues or would vote with them in mind. What twats.

Reactions: 7
It’s an ad and I’m sure the volunteers at the pooling stations don’t want to go around picking up dog poop that’s left behind. The lines are usually so long seems ridiculous to add to that a dog (a non service animal)

Reactions: 3
Did the non Jarrad dad just turn 50 or 60? Don't think I've ever heard him speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like Jarryd will be horrified if word got out that Michael is now a train driver. He is such a vicious snob…we will know when he’s read here and starts trying to deflect

Reactions: 9
I feel like Jarryd will be horrified if word got out that Michael is now a train driver. He is such a vicious snob…we will know when he’s read here and starts trying to deflect
Yes. He was so secretive about Michael’s job but if it was a white collar job he would have been posting all about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.