Real Dads of Melbourne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you know they’re renovating a kitchen? Not sure Jarrad’s ever mentioned it… and how long can you possibly milk content out of your kid getting a retainer? Everyone gets braces bro, it’s not week long content.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did you know they’re renovating a kitchen? Not sure Jarrad’s ever mentioned it… and how long can you possibly milk content out of your kid getting a retainer? Everyone gets braces bro, it’s not week long content.
And why the constant new rug hope Ernest doesn't piss on it content. Anyone with dogs knows its a behaviour problem if they are pissing inside. You need to address it. It's not acceptable.

Reactions: 8
I reckon it’s killing Jarrad that he can’t post more info on the children they’ve been fostering. I suspect he thought that would be the way to keep people interested as Reid is growing up and they don’t fit in the babies/young kids trend anymore. The little bit he posts on these poor kids is too much, these kids deserve complete privacy after the often difficult and traumatic journey they’ve had into foster care.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hate the name Real dads of Melbourne, is every other farther in Melbourne a fake?

Reactions: 4
I hate the name Real dads of Melbourne, is every other farther in Melbourne a fake?
its a play in the Real Housewives of … franchise, surely?? duck I hope he’s not claiming he’s the only real dad in Melbourne🤦🏽‍♀️

God this bleeping kitchen reno 🙄
He spends every waking moment picking out items for this kitchen.
I know all influencers are boring and predictable but he's really something else, we could easily set up an RDOM bingo card:
Raining at school pickup
Reid's friend with the mullet
Eating something with carbs 🐷
Drinking champagne with the girlfriends
#noreid
Wedding day flashback photo
Driving to the shack
Being at the shack
Shopping for the shack
Kitchen reno
Dogs pissing on the rug
Reid's after school snack in the car

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know all influencers are boring and predictable but he's really something else, we could easily set up an RDOM bingo card:
Raining at school pickup
#noreid
Driving to the shack
Being at the shack
Shopping for the shack
Kitchen reno
Dogs pissing on the rug
Just add whinging about having to cook/being a bad cook and showing sneak peeks of foster kids and the bingo card is set

Reactions: 6
oooh this is too good!! 🤣🤣🤣 Spin the wheel and see where it lands. Long time lurker, first time poster here...
I can add:
In the car while Reid is at tennis
something about him being a bad cook
Out to dinner
those crap ice trays

I think Jared has a real issue with content with Reid now "aging out" he is no longer so willingly performing for the gram and is past the cute age. Added to that he can't post photos of any children he is fostering which I bet kills him - that would be prime gram content.
Raining at school pickup
#noreid
Driving to the shack
Being at the shack
Shopping for the shack
Kitchen reno
Dogs pissing on the rug

Reactions: 5
How many more years is he going to force his now pre-teen to take photos with Santa? It’s so grim.

Reactions: 8
A few more for the bingo card
Gardening and mentioning hairy balls
Paint colours
Penis gifts/wrapping paper/tea towels with the word f$#@

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many more years is he going to force his now pre-teen to take photos with Santa? It’s so grim.
And complaining about the missed covid year as if that's the most important thing lost in this whole pandemic 🙄 stfu mate, it'll give you a good story to tell your grandkids one day.

A few more
Reid's braces/ retainer/orthodontist
Complaining about Michael's parking
Showing off their fancy cars by getting them washed
Advertising friends businesses

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I stopped following RDOM last year, but recently started following them again to see whether their content has gotten better. NUP! Literally every post/story is an ad. He’s such a snob, everything is just an opportunity to show off their wealth! 🤮

Reactions: 6
You kinda wonder if these people know they are boring and if they feel stuck for content? I guess as long as they keep making money from it they will keep rotating through the same content and carry on.

Reactions: 1
Michael new job is a train driver for Vline
Jarrad until recently was call centre for local council
They rent in Melb
No shame but it’s not the wealth some would think
He loves rich friends

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Michael new job is a train driver for Vline
Jarrad until recently was call centre for local council
They rent in Melb
No shame but it’s not the wealth some would think
He loves rich friends
Dropping the tea! ☕🫖

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.