Real Dads of Melbourne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long has he had his Porsche & now he NEEDS an electric car. brag, brag, brag.
I’m not at all a car person but I swear the Porsche was electric? He was banging on about it being an extra investment and they had the charging station in their garage? I don’t follow anymore so maybe they have gotten another one since then. Again I know zero about cars but the first Porsche definitely had a charging station of some sort.

Reactions: 3
I’m not at all a car person but I swear the Porsche was electric? He was banging on about it being an extra investment and they had the charging station in their garage? I don’t follow anymore so maybe they have gotten another one since then. Again I know zero about cars but the first Porsche definitely had a charging station of some sort.
Is it a hybrid maybe? Trust him to want a new car already, he is insufferable.

Reactions: 4
So Jarryd has posted a story saying there’s something on every night in December. But what you can hear is the foster child in the background talking.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
So Jarryd has posted a story saying there’s something on every night in December. But what you can hear is the foster child in the background talking.
100%......so wrong!! Leave the poor kid out of your socials....he has no choice in participating and I'm sure, regardless of not showing his face, this is not the correct procedure.

Reactions: 6
I have friends who foster and granted they don’t have this following 😂 but they’re not even allowed to allude to the fact they have a current foster child online? not allowed to disclose they have anyone in foster, let alone post them speaking or anything like that even if it is just in the background. Keep them COMPLETELY offline especially with a decent sized following ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Does he post these hints to try and grow his social media profile? Seems so wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I think the rules for fostering and social media differ with what agency you go through.

I've got a friend who fosters and they're allowed to post stuff, as long as they don't specifically say that it's a foster child. They err on the side of caution and hardly ever post anything, and if they do it is NEVER faces, and what they do pOST is to a private Facebook page (I know nothing is ever really private, but it's definitely not a public account with 125k followers.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I have friends who foster and granted they don’t have this following 😂 but they’re not even allowed to allude to the fact they have a current foster child online? not allowed to disclose they have anyone in foster, let alone post them speaking or anything like that even if it is just in the background. Keep them COMPLETELY offline especially with a decent sized following ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
They are so repulsively disrespectful. Even IF they were allowed to post something which they 100% aren't have some respect for duck sake. The exploitation of kids is just getting out of hand. All for what?! #content #likes #comments.

Upper cut yourselves.

Reactions: 9
I mostly feel sad for the actual parents of the foster child. You never know why they’ve been removed, but how awful to have no say over those twats sharing your child to hundreds and thousands of people

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I actually wonder how they keep followers....their content is 50% ads, 45% 'The Shack' 🙄 and the rest is just Jarryd big noting about the places they go.....i used to like them back in the day but over the past 2 or so years.....🙄

Reactions: 7
I actually wonder how they keep followers....their content is 50% ads, 45% 'The Shack' 🙄 and the rest is just Jarryd big noting about the places they go.....i used to like them back in the day but over the past 2 or so years.....🙄
Don’t forget the “no Reid” and “🐷 I love carbs” bullshit 🙄

Reactions: 7
Nice to get a Santa photo of the foster child, not nice to show it off on a public instagram account even with the face covered. Bragging carb eating, wine guzzling wanker.

Reactions: 10
Imagine his life when being Reid doesn’t want a bar of him in a few years. It’ll be a full identity crisis melt down and potential stint in a sober living facility. I think Reid will end up being way more chill than Jarrod coz none of the bells and whistles of the lifestyle he’s growing up in will be a novelty - they’re just normal and so no reason to brag about them. In years to come I think he’ll become so incredibly embarrassed by Jarrod’s nouveau riche vulgarity

Imagine his life when being Reid doesn’t want a bar of him in a few years. It’ll be a full identity crisis melt down and potential stint in a sober living facility. I think Reid will end up being way more chill than Jarrod coz none of the bells and whistles of the lifestyle he’s growing up in will be a novelty - they’re just normal and so no reason to brag about them. In years to come I think he’ll become so incredibly embarrassed by Jarrod’s nouveau riche vulgarity
They are hoping to adopt a foster child before then to replace Reid. Bypass the baby stage and skip straight to a performing monkey for content

• Sad
  • Angry
I wonder if Reid's mullet friend got paid for being in the Woolworths ad.

Reactions: 6
Are they really food shaming a foster kid who has likely experienced hunger or unstable food supply? Wow I have no words

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.