Real Dads of Melbourne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the cycle continues - orthodontist, bunnings, shopping for a friends birthday. Next post - cooking dinner/ad for a meal service or woolworths.

Reactions: 6
Jarryd truly is one of the MOST BORING people on Instagram to follow. He truly has nothing interesting to offer. He left his job a while back, so I presume he’s now just a ‘full time influenza’ which explains the multitude of boring ass ads

So, over the weekend he bangs on about the cost of a Doctor on a Sunday....the shock, horror of it all....Today, he is spending, probably 3 or 4x that at a wine bar and restaurant....the absolute sorrow he felt on Sunday for all of those who commented.....is it just me or is someone not hearing the room.....Jarryd, you can't play it both ways.

Reactions: 15
So, over the weekend he bangs on about the cost of a Doctor on a Sunday....the shock, horror of it all....Today, he is spending, probably 3 or 4x that at a wine bar and restaurant....the absolute sorrow he felt on Sunday for all of those who commented.....is it just me or is someone not hearing the room.....Jarryd, you can't play it both ways.
He keeps banging on about how suck he is But
The fucken bench tops.!!! Just pick one for Fucks sake

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He keeps banging on about how suck he is But

The fucken bench tops.!!! Just pick one for Fucks sake
If he is so sick why is he out in public places? It pisses me off when people think they can still go out just because it’s not Covid! I’m sure people don’t want to catch other viruses 🙄

Reactions: 5
If he is so sick why is he out in public places? It pisses me off when people think they can still go out just because it’s not Covid! I’m sure people don’t want to catch other viruses 🙄
Yes! When he said he had tonsillitis and then the next few stories showed him at a shopping centre and his sons concert, wtf?! Stay home!! Selfish duck.

Reactions: 3
How necessary is an early morning cheese tasting for someone with tonsillitis

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I live very very close to “the shack” and these fucksticks are not what we want down here.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Princess Jarrad having a whinge about the Bunnings hat 🙄 every second day in the country owns one, just fking wear it. If you didn't post it on insta NO ONE WOULD KNOW.

Has to make it very obvious that another foster child has arrived, even showing off the little clothing is too much dickehead.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Has to make it very obvious that another foster child has arrived, even showing off the little clothing is too much dickehead.
I find it weird though that he shows Reid in the pool alone - like does he make the other kid wait to get in the pool until he's finished filming.

• Sad
Coming pretty bleeping close to revealing your foster kid's identity on social media you dipshit.

God I'm so mad about this. In the photo where Reid is blocking his face with the bauble (I'm deliberately not going to post a screenshot) he would be very easily identifiable if you knew him.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Coming pretty bleeping close to revealing your foster kid's identity on social media you dipshit.

God I'm so mad about this. In the photo where Reid is blocking his face with the bauble (I'm deliberately not going to post a screenshot) he would be very easily identifiable if you knew him.
I don't know why he persists with doing this, it's not helpful to the child in their care, just the opposite.

Did Jarrod really just post the back of Reid’s shirt with both school and other childrens names? Good grief.

Reactions: 5
Did Jarrod really just post the back of Reid’s shirt with both school and other childrens names? Good grief.
YES. I mean he showed him shopping for his school uniform so it's never been hard to figure it out but FFS Jarrad.

How long has he had his Porsche & now he NEEDS an electric car. brag, brag, brag.

How long has he had his Porsche & now he NEEDS an electric car. brag, brag, brag.
RIGHT?! SUCH A WHINGE!!
Also, I swear he had a black porsche but his recent post was of a silver porsche? I’m confused! I have only recently started following again.
Considering unfollowing again though, he is literally so boring!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.