Real Dads of Melbourne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
head showing off his sons bathroom but really he’s just showing off how tidy Reid is and how he wears so much ‘cologne’
The kid has no privacy at all! I can't imagine too many teenagers would be happy with their parents showing their personal space on a public forum....show some fkn respect Jarryd!

Reactions: 12
For duck sake just contact those brands directly and try scamming free tit instead of the not so subtle tagging.

Reactions: 13
head showing off his sons bathroom but really he’s just showing off how tidy Reid is and how he wears so much ‘cologne’
filming your son's bathroom is such an invasion of his privacy !! sadly I would expect nothing less from daddy dearest :(

Reactions: 8
Interesting comment about his mum only letting him have one poster on his wall as a kid. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree imagine the posts and stories if poor Reid wanted to blu tak a couple of posters on his wall.

Reactions: 10
Come on J, don’t blame this on voice to text or being the busiest person to ever busy. ‘Realeased’, emojis and ellipses are beyond the capabilities of voice to text - you just can’t spell.

IMG_1075.jpeg

Reactions: 3
My daughter is mad for the Sol de Janeiro body mists too but I’ll be fucked if I’m running off to Mecca on her behalf to buy them. That’s what after school and weekends with her friends are for. That bathroom design where the cord for the hair dryer is draped over the sink is a nightmare too.

Reactions: 7
Heavy on the alcohol content again, but I guess there’s not much else to talk about? I’m assume this account started when they were in the throes of new parenthood with all of the challenges and laughs that came with that, but has now morphed into same old same old without the cute toddler content.

Sometimes you just wish people would say ‘it’s time’ and step away from the gram but it must be hard to imagine a life without free stuff.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.