Real Dads of Melbourne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s just a joke gift, but I wouldn’t be publishing images of erect penises on public display in my home if I was currently fostering a child. Doesn’t really feel appropriate
Absolutely not, it’s inappropriate.

Reactions: 4
Yes I’m sure Reid would love the Camilla shop. Pretty sure he couldn’t give a tit.

Reactions: 3
I’ve got visions of Jarrod running into EL in Camilla. Could you imagine his horror and disgust 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve got visions of Jarrod running into EL in Camilla. Could you imagine his horror and disgust 😂
Imagine her popping out of the change room in that cat suit she showed off and his bug eyes copping that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They bore me now. Constantly posting stories about the shack. How many kitchen shops and samples does one have to collect? Just make a decision. They have supposedly renovated properties before. I daresay apart from some paid content they are pretty boring and don't have much to offer their followers since Reid is no longer small and cute and can have his say on what he wants filmed etc. It's always the same couple of stories - rain at school pickup, I drink too much (Jarred), Use my code for xyz or for those asking about xyz that we used at the shack.

Reactions: 11
They bore me now. Constantly posting stories about the shack. How many kitchen shops and samples does one have to collect? Just make a decision. They have supposedly renovated properties before. I daresay apart from some paid content they are pretty boring and don't have much to offer their followers since Reid is no longer small and cute and can have his say on what he wants filmed etc. It's always the same couple of stories - rain at school pickup, I drink too much (Jarred), Use my code for xyz or for those asking about xyz that we used at the shack.
He wants to be Roz from Sonny Loves Charlie. Unfortunately for him he can’t be as her work obviously involves renovations and management of her and her husband’s property portfolio/investments.

Reactions: 4
Oh and he’s fave thing is to fat shame himself and bang on about being a fat pig

Reactions: 8
Is R the first child ever to have pre work done for braces????? Stop making a fkn fuss Jarrod....imagine when he actually has the braces put on....Jarrod will be fkn beside himself.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is R the first child ever to have pre work done for braces????? Stop making a fkn fuss Jarrod....imagine when he actually has the braces put on....Jarrod will be fkn beside himself.🙄
The carry on over these bleeping teeth is crazy

He needs to look at the kids walking out of Reid's extra special school, more than half of them will likely have braces on their teeth.

Does the ice pop out in the shape of a Reid's face or something? $45...he's dreamin.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.