Real Dads of Melbourne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gifting your friend an entire rosemary bush bc they left 2 tiny twigs sticking out of yours feels like a weird af response, does it not? Weird/uncool for a friend to take without waiting for permission but am I insane or would being friends w someone so meticulous be bleeping exhausting

Reactions: 6
The message seems to be “so you don’t touch my bush again, I bought you your own”.
I would be pretty annoyed if a friend just popped over and hacked at my plants without permission.
Shows you what an supremely entitled, overbearing part of the world they live in.

Reactions: 2
I have a neighbour who always tells me she cut off some mint she could reach through our front fence. I couldn't care less, we have heaps and hardly use it. The more the merrier! He's such a petty witch, I think he would be unbearable in real life.

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised he hasn’t come up with a hashtag to shame his mate the way he gleefully posts #noreid every time his child dares to behave like the 12 year old he is.

I’m surprised he hasn’t come up with a hashtag to shame his mate the way he gleefully posts #noreid every time his child dares to behave like the 12 year old he is.
No mates, only girlfriends!

Reactions: 1
Reid is looking cool in latest stories, can’t wait til he tells Jarrod to duck off.

Reactions: 3
This poor kid. There is no balance at all. It’s all just ick. He’s been given the most unfortunate parents who just are “reaching” socially but never there, I feel sorry for him. He’ll never know real life, he’s caught in between the middle of real wealthy and middle class. Just a neutral bland upper middle reachers. Jarrod must be so disappointed they aren’t able to truly reach the upper end.

Reactions: 3
I am sick of Jarrad bragging non stop about 'the shack', read the room you entitled wanker not everyone has a roof over their head, so choosing a new kitchen & paint colour will never be their biggest problem in life.
Buy your kid a mouth guard to protect his very expensive teeth if you're so worried when he his farting around on his skates.

Reactions: 9
Reid is looking cool in latest stories, can’t wait til he tells Jarrod to duck off.
His hair looks great shaved short and not a carbon copy of Jarrod’s. Giving children autonomy over their hair (as much as is safe/allowed at school etc) is something I feel so strongly about as I was denied that as a kid and I *still* have issues with having my hair touched or commented on as an adult. Hopefully as he’s getting older they will let him dress and style his hair however he likes.

Reactions: 4
So much oversharing, no one needs to know you have a foster child at the moment or that their favorite food is lasagne.
Must kill this braggart that he can't film this child & plaster them on the gram like he did with the tiny baby last year.
Good on ''em for fostering children but quit using them for content even in a round about way.

Reactions: 11
So much oversharing, no one needs to know you have a foster child at the moment or that their favorite food is lasagne.
Must kill this braggart that he can't film this child & plaster them on the gram like he did with the tiny baby last year.
Good on ''em for fostering children but quit using them for content even in a round about way.
And stop pretending you’re a helpless pisshead coz it’s not really in keeping with the responsibilities of a foster carer.

Reactions: 10
Can Jarrad shut the duck up about Reid’s orthodontics? He’s one of the 90% of kids who get dental work done these days. Jarred’s constant crapping on about them must be creating the strangest narrative for that poor kid. His latest stories he’s called them “bleeping hideous” or words to that effect. Way to make your kid feel super self conscious in an already awkward, body changing time. He’s such a revolting narcissist of a man he’s somehow made a 12 year old getting his teeth straightened all about him.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Can Jarrad shut the duck up about Reid’s orthodontics? He’s one of the 90% of kids who get dental work done these days. Jarred’s constant crapping on about them must be creating the strangest narrative for that poor kid. His latest stories he’s called them “bleeping hideous” or words to that effect. Way to make your kid feel super self conscious in an already awkward, body changing time. He’s such a revolting narcissist of a man he’s somehow made a 12 year old getting his teeth straightened all about him.
I'd go one step further & wish he would stfu period, he's such a bore.

I love joe they put so much effort into unboxing their free gifts….except for Cachia 😂

Reactions: 1
Can't help himself can he, doesn't matter if the kids face is covered, it's still a photo of a child in care & shouldn't be on a public social media site.

Can't help himself can he, doesn't matter if the kids face is covered, it's still a photo of a child in care & shouldn't be on a public social media site.
I agree. He’s also a bit if a public figure in the gram world anyway, so if people see them out they will know it’s a foster child. Seems like a breach of privacy.

Reactions: 10
I know it’s just a joke gift, but I wouldn’t be publishing images of erect penises on public display in my home if I was currently fostering a child. Doesn’t really feel appropriate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.