Real Dads of Melbourne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The chemist warehouse ambassador was not invited to the opening of their ultra beauty store today obviously luxury brands are wasted on the LL.

Reactions: 2
Of course J needs 1400 dollar sneakers #tacky
But he only likes practical presents these days! And nothing says practical like $1400 white sneakers purchased in the middle of a rain event Melbourne hasn’t experienced for years. I’m sure he’ll be happy to wear them out and about in this weather. SO PRACTICAL.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
But he only likes practical presents these days! And nothing says practical like $1400 white sneakers purchased in the middle of a rain event Melbourne hasn’t experienced for years. I’m sure he’ll be happy to wear them out and about in this weather. SO PRACTICAL.
$1400 🙄 far out!

Reactions: 3
I think Roz didn’t like that Reid used her name etc on those drink bottles. Also I’m certain I have this memory of Jarryd sharing a story with her kids faces in it which is a big no no. Seemed like they fell out after that. She’s super protective of her kids and I bet that pissed her off no end.
I am pretty sure I remember this too, one of them posted a story of one of Roz’s sons playing the piano. Also they generally posted a lot of Roz’s house whenever they were there.
But I agree a lot about these two would have grated with her, the over exposure of Reid, the constant #gifted etc etc.

Reactions: 6
Who would have thought braces on kids teeth cost a lot🤑thank Jarrod for sharing that info.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We get it Reid has a sore gob cause he has braces that cost the🌏, now just stfu about it for about four or five years until he is done with the costly wires.Thanks.

Reactions: 4
Reid looks more and more like Michael every day and it makes me laugh how they didn’t want to identify who the bio dad was

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It has started - Reid said no to Jared taking Halloween photos of him, GO REID!
I’m so glad, really hope Reid tells Jarrod he doesn’t want to be on the Gram anymore, I can only imagine how much Reid would be getting teased at school, the way he is made to dress like a 45 year old man in trousers and polo shirts, so embarrassing for a teenager! Jarrod is only venting so much about the cost of braces because for once he’s not getting them #gifted 😂

Reactions: 15
Posts being deleted.....the lunchbox yesterday.....Reid teasing the beagle with a chip today, which i had a massive issue with, but after being blocked by ELL for questioning her on the kids getting older and the social media thing, not game enough to raise anything with anyone!!🤣

Reactions: 2
I genuinely think he loves it, he seems so old for his years. Just totally unnatural, constantly performing to the cameras, I also truly believe that he thinks he is a minor celebrity. Not many kids I can't stand but he is one of them. His friend with the mohawk is what kids are like. He seems cool and genuine.

Michael is his bio dad.
I've always wondered this! And tried to work it out.. I remember in a Q&A they wouldn’t reveal the bio dad but that their decision purely came down to health factors so I always thought maybe jarrod cos he’s younger.
have they ever actually said it’s Michael?

I've always wondered this! And tried to work it out.. I remember in a Q&A they wouldn’t reveal the bio dad but that their decision purely came down to health factors so I always thought maybe jarrod cos he’s younger.
have they ever actually said it’s Michael?
They’ve never said, but popular opinion is that it’s Michael because as Reid gets older he looks much more like Michael and not at all like Jarrod. Hopefully he inherits Michael’s personality as well!

Reactions: 5
They’ve never said, but popular opinion is that it’s Michael because as Reid gets older he looks much more like Michael and not at all like Jarrod. Hopefully he inherits Michael’s personality as well!
100% agree, he looks more and more like Michael every day

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.