RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a video last night. Also more complaining. She seems annoyed about how she will now take time for herself and the Husband look after baby. Correct me if I'm wrong but they will all still be in the same house/garden together while she is doing whatever she needs to and Husband watches the baby, same as when she is watching baby and husband is doing something else?
She seems to make a mountain out of everything.

Reactions: 5
She wasn't ready for motherhood whatsoever. Everything was in her imagination, not reality. Did they both quit their day jobs? I know they moved out into the middle of nowhere, but both seem to want to farm all day.

Reactions: 3
She wasn't ready for motherhood whatsoever. Everything was in her imagination, not reality. Did they both quit their day jobs? I know they moved out into the middle of nowhere, but both seem to want to farm all day.
Yes. Seems like this with many influenzas. The life style has made them lazy and entitles and laaaaazy.. Like she has husband with he 24/7 helping her. She just moans and moans and moans. You just Wonder what if these people had real problems.

Reactions: 4
That tik tok video.. my god what a load of bleeping dribble.
I don’t have tik tok… I downloaded it just to see what it was. I’m a new parent, my daughter is just over 1 month old. I don’t think it’s that hard. Maybe I have an easy baby?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What a pointless TikTok… after claiming she went through 12 years of infertility and wanting a baby, she’s now overwhelmed because she can’t just quit? You can’t just have a baby for a bit then stop? This was something to consider beforehand maybe

Reactions: 12
I am a very calm person...but Kristi makes me rage! What a pampered little weakling. Does she not realize that almost every parent who watches her has it harder than she does? They are lucky enough to have endless free time, no financial worries and no responsibilities other than their son. I'd like to know what else Kristi would be doing if she didn't have her parental responsibilities. Probably sitting around on the internet more often. What an improvement! No matter what your life looks like there will always be bad days but have some bleeping perspective.
Yesterday I discovered that temper tantrums can start at one. :eek: Parenting gets harder Kristi, not easier! She needs to toughen up.

Reactions: 9
For anyone not in the parenting space right now, to be clear -- leaps are considered akin to horoscopes in terms of actual evidence. So it's like she's sitting here going, "It's so hard right now raising a Sagittarius during a Virgo moon so mama is not coping y'all!!!"

And like... I enjoy a good Horoscope but girl what. Your baby is a baby and has baby needs. Get him vaccinated, get your meds, and please for the love of God stop complaining about nothing.

Reactions: 14
For anyone not in the parenting space right now, to be clear -- leaps are considered akin to horoscopes in terms of actual evidence. So it's like she's sitting here going, "It's so hard right now raising a Sagittarius during a Virgo moon so mama is not coping y'all!!!"

And like... I enjoy a good Horoscope but girl what. Your baby is a baby and has baby needs. Get him vaccinated, get your meds, and please for the love of God stop complaining about nothing.
She bonkers a baby develops so much in the first 2 years and particularly quickly in the first they don't stay tiny for long. She's so privileged and has it a lot easier than other mums living in the middle of nowhere and isolated from other mums probably isn't the best thing either

She bonkers a baby develops so much in the first 2 years and particularly quickly in the first they don't stay tiny for long. She's so privileged and has it a lot easier than other mums living in the middle of nowhere and isolated from other mums probably isn't the best thing either
Yeah, as I've said before -- we had babies within days of each other and I'm super lucky to live in Canada where I get an absurdly long maternity leave. So I feel like we're on similar tracks and I just can't identify with her 99% of the time. My husband works outside the home and long stretches by myself is tough. The only thing that gets me through is good mom groups. I can't imagine what it would do to me to not have that support system.

Reactions: 6
Ignoring the parenting thing for a minute, did anyone else just notice how her comparisons also reeked of her privilege?

Like no, most people can't just up and quit a job they hate. You could possibly find a new one, and hope it's not just more of the same in a different location, but it's not like "This job sucks, I'm out, peace!" when you've got rent and bills and still need to feed yourself.

Also, don't like your vacation so you just book an earlier flight? Does she not realize most airlines charge a penalty for changing flights? Not to mention the money you'd lose out on with your hotel, because it's not like you get a refund on the nights you didn't stay. Anyone who isn't as privileged as she is will suck it up and figure out a way to enjoy their trip, because bailing to go home early costs money, and in some cases this might be the only vacation you get for a while.

Reactions: 15
Ignoring the parenting thing for a minute, did anyone else just notice how her comparisons also reeked of her privilege?

Like no, most people can't just up and quit a job they hate. You could possibly find a new one, and hope it's not just more of the same in a different location, but it's not like "This job sucks, I'm out, peace!" when you've got rent and bills and still need to feed yourself.

Also, don't like your vacation so you just book an earlier flight? Does she not realize most airlines charge a penalty for changing flights? Not to mention the money you'd lose out on with your hotel, because it's not like you get a refund on the nights you didn't stay. Anyone who isn't as privileged as she is will suck it up and figure out a way to enjoy their trip, because bailing to go home early costs money, and in some cases this might be the only vacation you get for a while.
Kristi is the very definition of "money doesn't buy happiness." Whether she was living paycheck to paycheck or cruising on a yacht, she would find something to complain about. I suspect at least one thing she's struggling with is the fact that for over 10 years, she could be miserable and tragic about not being "able" to have kids... and now she doesn't have that story to rely on. But instead of taking a minute for a bit of gratitude, she's just shifted her misery into another box.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn't really know about Kristi until her pregnancy announcement was suggested to me on Youtube and at first I was so happy for this couple I knew nothing about! I kept up with her and she complained during the pregnancy/labour which I gave a break on because yeah that tit is awful for some women.

But my GOD this woman does not stop complaining. You would think after 12 (or 15?) years of wanting a child and finally getting one you would be OVER THE MOON. She also seems to have a very unhealthy attachment to her son already. Not saying she can't love her child (obviously we love them the most!) but she will for sure be that mom where her son can do no wrong. I saw some people mention here about her transferring her "best friend" obsession with her husband to her child, which is fine child can be a priority but it won't be good in the long run of she gives the husband no attention.

Anyways, as others have mentioned we all have our own struggles but Kristi could do a little more to not complain when she literally works when she wants, is financially stable, has a lovely home and family when other moms are out there with multiple kids in a 1 bedroom apartment, going back to work after 6 weeks of having a baby, and working 3 jobs to make ends meet. Very entitled.

Reactions: 13
lol. Anyone see the title of Kristi's new video? I guess she's been reading here and Reddit.

10 minutes in and I'm already rolling my eyes. Her anxiety disorder is so all-consuming, so debilitating... and yet she still refused meds? I loved when she was like, "People just casually throw around the word anxiety... but when you have it it ruins your life"

Okay babe but there's literally a solution and you refused it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
As someone with a diagnosed anxiety disorder for 20+ years now, I get that it can be difficult to deal with, even when you ARE on medication.

I frequently "worst case scenario" everything in my life, but I think the major difference is I really make an effort not to allow those thought processes to be the dominant ones. Do I check that I locked the door multiple times? Yes. Am I ripping down wallpaper I just put up and crying about how I just poisoned my baby? No. I know my anxious thoughts are not logical, and I do my best to fill my head with more likely, positive outcomes of situations.

Her anxiety and her negativity are two separate issues here, imo. She allows her negativity to feed her anxiety until it gets to a boiling point and often boils over. Whether or not her negativity is a separate psychological issue that could potentially be managed, idk, but until she fixes that she's never gonna get a handle on the anxiety portion of it, no matter how much medication she does or doesn't take.

I've mentioned this before but right after the baby was born she was like 'i've discovered exercise and getting outside to be so good for my mental health' but in a way that she'd genuinely never considered it as something that would help and like she was dropping new infornation out there!! but supposedly she has had anxiety for years and obsessively googles everything? Its one of the first things that gets suggested to you and you can find literally thousands of people who say exercise has really helped them but she just discovered it? Okay whatever you say girl

Reactions: 9
What did she expect life with baby would be like? Shes so childish and naive. The influenza life style just makes these people so out of reach. Like what does she want from life? She has the money and husband at home 24/7 and a gorgeous baby. Like wtf what does she want To do daily? She so used To lazying around entitled that now that she has To look after someone all she does is moan cause its Hard To not have everything revolving around her. Wait a minute others work (atleast husbands do) have hobbies friends babies and ENJOY the good and the bad.. Its life! She is annoying as and would not Last a minute in the normal life.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.