RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good gosh, I've not posted here before but I am so flippin done with seeing close ups of her sweaty post-ride forehead! Congrats, you exercised and subsequently sweated, that's how it works 👏🙄

Reactions: 8
Good gosh, I've not posted here before but I am so flippin done with seeing close ups of her sweaty post-ride forehead! Congrats, you exercised and subsequently sweated, that's how it works 👏🙄
As with everything else on her channel, she has to overdo it and beat her viewers over the head with it. I never understand why people post those post-workout photos. Do they want applause or something (in her case the answer is an obvious yes). She really is so far up her own ass.

Reactions: 2
She’s so boring now and my god she don’t half moan about everything, I had to stop watching as I’m going through my own mental health struggles and she was not helping 🙈

Reactions: 3
I feel for her on this one. Postpartum anxiety hit me within hours of being home with my newborn. But the point of the photo is that she HAS to be reading here or wherever else, even though she said she stopped. Glad she’s also finally getting help, too!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I feel for her on this one. Postpartum anxiety hit me within hours of being home with my newborn. But the point of the photo is that she HAS to be reading here or wherever else, even though she said she stopped. Glad she’s also finally getting help, too!
I don't have twitter and the image cuts off. Does she mention if she is also doing therapy and the meds because meds alone won't be the magic pill that many people expect it to be. And I am coming from a place of wanting her to really get the peace she needs. I have been on the same meds and therapy. Both together are great. Working with a psychiatrist can be a great thing because they can actually help adjust meds to get you to the right dosage.
Also, it sounds like she doesn't realize that the reason why asking thousands of people for their opinion will only cause anxiety because you will literally get thousands of contradictions. I don't understand some of these YT famous people who will get so annoyed when they get so many people up in their DM's giving them advice and feedback because they have opened them selves up to these type of faux relationships. Then they ask for advice and get the same type of response which causes them anxiety then they kind of want to blame it on the followers for not giving them what they need. like, get a therapist or just ask your mom friends. we know she has at least one mom friend who has done this kid thing 4 times. She should have just taken the year off. like her content is struggling she is struggling and there is a fine line between sharing and just oversharing and treating YT like a therapy session and opening yourself up to the criticism. Thanks for sharing the image!

I don't have twitter and the image cuts off. Does she mention if she is also doing therapy and the meds because meds alone won't be the magic pill that many people expect it to be. And I am coming from a place of wanting her to really get the peace she needs. I have been on the same meds and therapy. Both together are great. Working with a psychiatrist can be a great thing because they can actually help adjust meds to get you to the right dosage.
Also, it sounds like she doesn't realize that the reason why asking thousands of people for their opinion will only cause anxiety because you will literally get thousands of contradictions. I don't understand some of these YT famous people who will get so annoyed when they get so many people up in their DM's giving them advice and feedback because they have opened them selves up to these type of faux relationships. Then they ask for advice and get the same type of response which causes them anxiety then they kind of want to blame it on the followers for not giving them what they need. like, get a therapist or just ask your mom friends. we know she has at least one mom friend who has done this kid thing 4 times. She should have just taken the year off. like her content is struggling she is struggling and there is a fine line between sharing and just oversharing and treating YT like a therapy session and opening yourself up to the criticism. Thanks for sharing the image!
From what she said on Twitter, she got her meds changed but she doesn’t mention ongoing therapy. I hope she is doing therapy. If she is, she has a platform to help remove the stigma of MH issues and be open about going. She was open before about going shortly after her son was born, but hasn’t mentioned it since.

Reactions: 1
I really hope she's having therapy as the pills won't do it on there own and she'll end up increasing the dose but feeling no better as she won't have the techniques to help her

Did she really take one Zoloft and go, "Well that didn't work"?

Honestly, most of her content about mental health comes off like she's just not disclosing what's really going on. Is she seeing a therapist? Maybe. Has she been on pills for weeks? Maybe. But it's impossible to tell. And she's definitely fishing for "just take some essential oils and meditate, queen!"-style advice.

I'm on Zoloft following the birth of my kid. I also go to therapy. I have some limited sympathy for her, but honestly the way she goes about this is so irresponsible in terms of what she chooses to disclose.

Reactions: 6
I'm on Zoloft following the birth of my kid. I also go to therapy. I have some limited sympathy for her, but honestly the way she goes about this is so irresponsible in terms of what she chooses to disclose.
I’m on Zoloft too, MH provider check-ins cause I did therapy before and don’t really need ongoing therapy right now. I really am curious if she did take it and didn’t give it much time to work before moving on to the next. She said she was prescribed trazodone to help her sleep now.

I’m on Zoloft too, MH provider check-ins cause I did therapy before and don’t really need ongoing therapy right now. I really am curious if she did take it and didn’t give it much time to work before moving on to the next. She said she was prescribed trazodone to help her sleep now.
Reading back, it seems like she's saying she's been on Ativan for a while for anxiety but it's not working, so doctor has *now* prescribed Zoloft but she's already basically throwing in the towel. Honestly, I wish her luck but I also wish she'd be less... extreme and flippant with this stuff.

Reactions: 4
Reading back, it seems like she's saying she's been on Ativan for a while for anxiety but it's not working, so doctor has *now* prescribed Zoloft but she's already basically throwing in the towel. Honestly, I wish her luck but I also wish she'd be less... extreme and flippant with this stuff.
I couldn't agree more, its common knowledge you need to give the medication at least over 5 weeks to adjust to your body. Then you consult with your doctor and they make tweak the dosage.

She's such a joke and I have no sympathy for her either, she doesn't really try to help herself and she has more of an advantage to do so than most new mothers (or fathers!)

Reactions: 4
It is so hard to have sympathy for anyone who is not helping themself!
If more support is needed alongside therapy and medication, it is fine to have a moan about life's challenges.
I don't understand what Kristi thought motherhood would be like?! Isn't her life basically everything she ever wanted and talked about NOT having 3-4years ago?!?
How can anyone be so blind to how good she has it now? She can't seem to find gratitude for anything and it's depressing and annoying for viewers now.

Also it sometimes takes a combination of drugs to get a positive outcome. A friend of mine is on Prozac and Wellbutrin (for depression), Prozac alone didn't work, Wellbutrin alone didn't work, but together they work fantastically. But that's what working with a mental health provider in addition to taking meds does... you can discuss how you're feeling and they can adjust to your needs and dial it in until they find something (or a combination of somethings!) that work.

Her attitude of "this isn't working" just is worrying to me.

I think the thing that bothers me most about Kristi's constant pity party is that I don't honestly believe she is depressed. She is ungrateful. No matter how good she has it, she finds something to complain about. I don't believe her when she says she hasn't been sleeping for days. She exaggerates everything. If she felt the way she says she does she wouldn't be getting out of bed.
Of course I believe she has some PPA. It's been over a year since I had my son and whenever I see something sad or scary my mind goes to a dark place. After talking with many other mothers I realize there is a certain level of anxiety that stays with you as a parent. Your child will always be your priority and you will never stop worrying. Kristi doesn't even attempt to manage her worries in part because she seems to think obsessing over her kid makes her a good mom. She could volunteer, get a part time job or join a mommy group. There are tons of thing she could do to improve her life but she doesn't want to. I know people with serious illnesses who have a better attitude than Kristi.
You guys are right. Unless she goes to therapy the medication is not going to help. She doesn't have to broadcast everything to the internet but obviously she loves complaining and getting sympathy. No matter how great her life is she finds something to complain about. She should explore why that is with a therapist.

Reactions: 10
It is so hard to have sympathy for anyone who is not helping themself!
If more support is needed alongside therapy and medication, it is fine to have a moan about life's challenges.
I don't understand what Kristi thought motherhood would be like?! Isn't her life basically everything she ever wanted and talked about NOT having 3-4years ago?!?
How can anyone be so blind to how good she has it now? She can't seem to find gratitude for anything and it's depressing and annoying for viewers now.
I find myself wondering the same about what she thought motherhood was going to be. And the whole asking people on the internet is what keeps causing her the anxiety. Because i don't get the feeling she was asking questions just to engage as an influencer does. I think she was legit reaching out to people because she felt maybe desperate for advice, but again even her followers who are parents their experiences will be vastly different. Even if there are some things in common but they don't have the same privilege and resources she does. like affording baby stuff thats thousands of dollars worth. And she seems like the type that despite needing the help and can afford it she still wouldn't even hire the help. There is no shame in parents not just asking but paying someone to come in and help. I've seen the same thing happen to other first time parents who really wanted kids and got the kids and then they have no idea what to do with either the kids or themselves. But, I think she stepping away from social media and these parasocial relationships she's developed and maybe reach out to the actual people in her life, like her sister and her other friends will do her mental health some good. And I hope she seriously sticks to just one kid.

Also it sometimes takes a combination of drugs to get a positive outcome. A friend of mine is on Prozac and Wellbutrin (for depression), Prozac alone didn't work, Wellbutrin alone didn't work, but together they work fantastically. But that's what working with a mental health provider in addition to taking meds does... you can discuss how you're feeling and they can adjust to your needs and dial it in until they find something (or a combination of somethings!) that work.

Agreed! I wish more people worked with an actual Mental Health provider and not just their GP. I see so many people who don't give meds enough time and GP's that won't always take the time to actually figure things out. She has so many resources at her disposal and it angers me that she acts as if she is working class with no real options at her disposal. Like , it's ok to struggle as a parent because it is so difficult and I don't know if she realizes but in a lot of ways it will get harder. When the actual raising your kid to be a productive member of society part has to start. I can just imagine how much anxiety and depression she will have when her kid enters school and wants to be more independent. I mean, just seeing how hard to she took him moving onto some solids... yeesh.

Last edited:
Yikes... she should check herself into a hospital to get some strong meds via IV or something to get some sleep. She's actually losing it at this point.

If Kristi was really not sleeping for six days at a time it would be triggering her headaches, which she would absolutely be letting Twitter know about. If she would volunteer somewhere she would be accountable to a supervisor and have no choice but to do something other than sit around her house obsessively worrying. She keeps talking about meds, her healthcare provider....what about getting her ass out of the house? And I don't mean for walks. She is trying to create a life where all she needs is Zack, the baby and to see her two friends occasionally. Living in the woods isn't good for her mental health no matter how calming she claims it is. She doesn't seem to interact with anyone. I would bet a lot of her anxiety stems from loneliness. Sitting in a car while your husband does yardwork should not be considered 'getting out of the house.'
Even though I gossip about Kristi of course I don't want anything bad to happen to her. And I do have sympathy for people experiencing mental health issues. But Kristi seems to think a doctor or a pill are going to be a quick fix. It is so frustrating to see her unwilling to examine how her life could change if she would change her behavior. Imagine the state she and her son will be in if she continues to shelter him from the outside world.

Reactions: 11
She should definitely not go to the ER right now for some anxiety issues.

The last thing those poor, overworked hospital staff need to deal with is Kristi's bullshit.

Reactions: 7

I also don't understand how Kristi can be friends with Samantha for however long and not have at least a little awareness that medication takes TIME?? Sam has been open about needing to try not only different medications, but also different doses of the same medication over long stretches of time to find what works best for each individual person. (Not even mentioning how it changes within the same person after the brain and body get too comfortable with a certain dose.) How can Kristi be close with that information and just not let it sink into her brain???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.