Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EZBR33-Z

Holy shit. The video she just posted, “time is a thief” pushed me to make an account here. I tried to hop on GG like the old days and it seems defunct.

kristi is straight the fuck up unhinged. Someone in her family has got to intervene, she is making such an ass of herself on social media. She is showing every ounce of the verge of paranoid psychosis she balances on daily.

i truly used to enjoy her. Kristi as a cat lady was wonderful. She started acting frantic and weird during pregnancy, so i just brushed that off and figured I’d re-engage with her channel after she had the baby.

and oh my god she’s only continued to spiral further. Kristi victimizes and re-victimizes herself DAILY. her birth video - and the one of her “worst nightmare” of falling down a couple stairs “causing PTSD” (i can’t stand the trend of any bad moment now being dubbed as causing PTSD) - are the best examples.

her birth video really had her disclaiming at the beginning that she was a doula, and she has witnessed traumatic births but NONE were as terrible as hers. I was strapped in and thinking it was truly tragic. …no

instead, i heard a privileged “crunchy” mom with Zero understanding of biology and medicine bitching about how she couldn’t have the birth SHE wanted. As if births can really be planned out like that. It was all about HER. Even tho the medical professionals were doing what was best for her and her son. And she only further inflicted pain upon herself by refusing to go to the nearest hospital.

i expected a traumatic birth to include hemorrhaging, her baby being rushed to the NICU with issues breathing, a birth injury… a congenital disease not caught on the ultrasound, or developing a uterine infection that required a hysterectomy after birth. All things that happen to people, regularly.

nope. Just having to have the baby in the hospital and having a long labor. This bitch has become fucking nuts and so out of touch with reality.

now today, she uploads a lengthy video bawling her eyes out about her son teething, how he’s growing too fast. Now this can be a normal sentiment, but she talks about it in the most mentally unwell way. We are really watching a mother’s descent into madness, of becoming a helicopter parent who stifles their child, the Oedipus complex playing out in real time. How cruel of her to bitch and moan about this as babies die from cancer, SIDS DAILY!!! Meanwhile her healthy son is THRIVING and instead of celebrating his milestones she makes it about her and loses her ever loving mind. AGAIN. I feel for her son. She will likely never let him attend regular school — insisting on protecting him using homeschool-only, and lord help him if he ever falls in love with a different woman. Kristi will become a wreck and a witch in that moment. Ironically, she doesn’t understand her actions will ultimately cause her son to resent her and drift away more than if she had a healthy attachment and outlook

I honestly think she needs inpatient treatment. Her family has a duty to tell her like it is and be real with her, give her the tough love she needs. This is beyond just mental health, but people enabling her toxic behavior that seems to be culminating in a full-blown personality disorder if this shit isn’t curbed fast.

She needs to get off the fuckin internet and into real life. Off the “mommy knows best” anti-science forums and make some real ass friends, and socialize her fucking kid (vaccinated, otherwise you’re endangering his life KRISTI). I cannot believe how far she has fell off mentally. This is the saddest evolution I’ve seen in a woman, going beyond PPD/PPA and devolving into being enabled by those around her.

KRISTI: get. A. Fucking. Grip. Someone needs to tell you to suck it up and just enjoy the ride. You are being a whiny little snot. A family i follow just lost their 8 month old son to brain cancer on the 17th. Look how insane and stupid you look to be posting videos like this when that family would give ANYTHING to watch their son achieve more milestones, and have the opportunity to age and grow independent.

she is seriously sick in the head. I fear soon she will be too far gone to recover from it. I feel bad for Zach, i wonder how he’s handling this unstable version of his wife. It must be insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

oniongarlictomato

gMvzmmGg.jpg

This is def my fav RBK moment, it's so ridiculous and OTT. Whenever someone's describing the pain they're in, WELCOME TO MY LIFE SAM pops up in my head lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 32

cumcustard

Chatty Member
16D99A30-4B7F-422F-B8F0-1516CDF628DA.jpeg

You do have 7 solid days with zero other responsibilities????
Yes she has a son but also a stay at home dad to look after him while she purges. What other responsibilities does she have?? Does she not realise other mums have full time jobs and multiple kids and not even one solid day to deep clean?

• Angry
Reactions: 28

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
For balance my son, aged 2.5 said “mama, the fuck?” The other day when I wore something he didn’t like.

gentle parenting works folks 😂💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

VioletHannah

This exact behavior reminds me of my own mother. Having come from suffocating parents that isolated me from everything, I'm extremely concerned for her child. It has taken me years of therapy to feel like I can even begin to participate in society like a normal person. Their escape home in the woods that's away from everything is going to start to feel like a prison to him once he's older. And I only see Kristi becoming more and more suffocating as time goes on. To the point where I doubt she'll even allow him to have friends or even have a phone or internet access once he's older. I foresee her trying to keep him "young" and simple minded so that he doesn't ever question leaving. It's a different kind of abuse and being a personal victim of it myself, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

liquidlinernotes

Meant to expand on this, but --

It's like everything with Kristi.

She was "infertile" for 15 years, except no she wasn't. She tried for a baby for maybe 2-3 years and then gave up but is counting from the time a doctor told her she might have PCOS as a teenager. Which is ridiculous. Then she magically got pregnant without help (because she lost some weight and managed her PCOS) and now is jokingly talking about how she'll consider having a second, which is a slap in the face to anyone actually experiencing infertility.

She had the most horrifying, awful birth experience... except no she didn't. She did a series of stupid things that put her son's life at risk to help serve her idea of a perfect birth.

She had the worst mental health breakdown in the history of the world... but she had the money to retreat to the woods, do daily therapy, go on nature walks, and have her husband basically care for her son full-time while she healed.

No one suffers like Kristi.

And now, the one thing her husband wanted -- a dog -- has to be discarded because the dog "went crazy out of nowhere" and tried to attack their son.

The common denominator, as always, is Kristi being the center of attention, the star, the focus, the person everyone needs to drop everything to please and adore.

And, of course, if this story about the dog is heavily exaggerated, Zack can't say anything because it'll trigger her anxiety and her PPA/PPD about their son.

The plan was always to get rid of this dog, which is why she never featured the dog in stories or talked about him. It was clearly her husband's dog, but her husband can't have anything nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just found this thread and I'm definitely late to the party... but I am watching her birth video and I just feel so angry. When I think giving birth I think pain and pushing a literal human being out of your vag. I don't think butterflies and rainbows and cherubs playing the harp on your shoulder. And then she has the gall to say she 'wanted to feel everything' and then she's shocked when HELLO childbirth is fucking painful, was she expecting a tickle?? Did she think people were exagerating when they say childbirth was the most painful experience of their life?

She set herself up to fail by putting herself in this delusional fantasy reality treating her birth like a pre-planned event rather than the unpredicable super dangeous medical procedure it actually is. I just get such a first world problems vibe from this video. She such a control freak and narcisist that she is above things not going to plan. I get the hormones and the adrenaline and all that but she really needs to take a step back and realise that she is INCREDIBLY lucky. I empathise that obviously its incredibly scary that she didn't know if her son was alive, but bloody hell whats with the 'delayed cord clamping' shit she keeps going on about. I don't understand why she is so stressed about this one thing that is associated with minor benefits at best when it literally couldn't be done in order to save his life. For god sake, look at the bigger picture. Ugh im so mad, I'm sorry I couldn't finish the video it just irritated me so much.

I dont want to make this a 'you cant be sad because people have worse problems' but I can't help but think about the many women (literally even in developed countries) who do not have the access to the healthcare that kristi did/does. So many mothers around the world give birth in bathrooms, less than ideal housing, on the literal street in terrible unsanitary conditions, sometimes even without anyone to help or support them let alone provide medical assistance. I really dont care if this makes people mad, but if you give birth in the presense of people with the most up to date medical knowledge, with life saving equiptment available, a supportive partner, and nobody died during the experience, you are truly living the life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Keikochan

VIP Member
OMFG I've unsubscribed finally. I cannot take anymore of this "parenting is so hard. It literally takes a village. I need someone else to hold my baby so I can have some me time" shit!
You have a husband who has nothing else to do ya gobshite but you don't even seem to let him help, or make him help.
You moved to the middle of nowhere to be by yourself, what do you expect?
It really irritates me when people with kids expect others to help, especially people who don't have kids. Fuck off and look after your own kids, you choose to have kids, you want help then hire some.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Readuwroteu

As someone who has lost grandparents to Alzheimers and dementia, I find it so fucking offensive she'd dare go on someone's page and suggest they try eating coconut oil every day as a cure.

I'm sure this person doesn't want diarrhea in addition to her Alzheimers Kristi, but thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Tiktokers_omg

I can't believe what I've just watched. She is SO dramatic! I can imagine she probably allows Alder to knock 10 bells out of Bennie most days in the house. Like most of the mum influencers they let their kids abuse their animals and think its cute and a bond, turn a blind eye whilst the dogs being sat on, ears pulled, hit, taunted whilst they turn a blind eye because they are so busy being a "mom". Bennie then gets out and is free and thinks its gametime to the toddler that's been battering and pulling at him on the daily!

I'm so sick of her self righteousness aswell, it's always "MY husband", "MY son, MY 48 month old (okay I'm exaggerating)" on "MY property". Why can't she just say Zack was out with Alder in the garden???? Has to emphasise it soo much. Mentioning the property is becoming sooo boring. I never say my husband was on my property....I say he was out in the garden! So annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

scparis89

Now she's asking if it's possible to hire a teacher on her own and build a little schoolhouse on her property for her kid to attend. That poor kid is going to be suffocated by her!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Readuwroteu

These beauty influencers promoting Hello Fresh, at the same time as doing a make up tutorial, is just ridiculous. At least incorporate it in a lifestyle type vlog like Jessica Braun does 🙄
I would honestly be more okay with it if they did like other youtubers and just like "Thanks to hello fresh for sponsoring this video *ad read*" instead of trying to casually work it into a completely unrelated video as if they're not trying to sell you something. "Oh I'm using this smokey brown and that reminds me of this beef I cooked the other night with hello fresh *insert video of hello fresh opening and cooking and eating*" :rolleyes:

• Haha

naan

Her husband wants more kids, but she's hinted this was a one and done for her. Now she's on medication, so has that as an excuse for him not to push the subject. I just cannot picture her stable enough for more kids.
This is another thing i find strange.
they tried to have a baby for years and they struggled with infertility.
Their son is a miracle baby and now they are talking about having more kids like it’s no
problem at all? Am i missing something?

She's honestly mentally unstable. How can you not trust your own husband of what like 10 years to be alone with your own baby?

The vinyl wallpaper shit? Even BGC on reddit sucks up her ass but 70% of comments were like what the actual fuck was that instagram story of hers. Bloody bizarre. She's crying cuz she put up that wallpaper and ended up tearing it down and cries cuz she lost time spent with her son? That's so bloody weird to me. That's just too much. And this is coming from someone with a 9 week old.. you best believe some nights when my partner gets home from work I flee to the supermarket for half an hour of alone time even if its just me buying bog roll..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
While I'm cool to criticize Kristi I do draw the line at making fun of her son or his name. Yes, Kristi picked it but it's still his.
No one has ever made fun of her son personally if anything we have expressed concern for him with having a mentally ill mother who refuses to take medication to help herself.

And as for the name well that's just peoples opinions. I'm not a fan of the name either personally but I'm sure if some of you guys knew what I called my son you wouldn't like that name either and that's okay? 🤷‍♀️ I wouldn't take that as people making fun of my son, just not a fan of his name.

Reactions: 17