RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't upload to youtube as much and when she does they are always boring and don't bring in the views like she previously had.

What do you think she will do to keep the $$$ coming in?

She doesn't upload to youtube as much and when she does they are always boring and don't bring in the views like she previously had.

What do you think she will do to keep the $$$ coming in?
She's so boring now: I cry everyday because my baby is growing up, why am I like this? I ask google. New hobby this week? My baby does this, is it normal? I ask Twitter. Hellofresh AD.
Girrl move on with the content, no wonder she has less views.

Reactions: 7
A new baby is a shock to the system for everyone,we all had the same thoughts on our first,are we doing the right thing etc but this one needs to chill the F out because she's in for a big shock if she thinks the toddler years are going to be easy,she can wrap him up in cotton wool now but can't when he's walking,running climbing etc,she needs to prepare herself for cuts and bruises,every kid gets them but I think she will lose it altogether at her kid being a kid

Reactions: 5
She's so boring now: I cry everyday because my baby is growing up, why am I like this? I ask google. New hobby this week? My baby does this, is it normal? I ask Twitter. Hellofresh AD.
Girrl move on with the content, no wonder she has less views.
I used to love her channel but now every video has become about the baby. I’m fine with a mention of the baby, or even the few videos she did right after she gave birth. But now it’s aaaaaall videos that have at least a main section about the baby and I just can’t watch her videos anymore.

Reactions: 4
NGL her "I'm concerned about his privacy" comments regarding posting pictures of the baby, and then sharing a video on tiktok of him nursing made me laugh. She can't show his face on IG while he's in his walker or on the couch, but it's totally fine to show his face when he's sleeping with her boob hanging out of his mouth? Ok.

Also, with as crunchy granola and anxiety-ridden she seems to be about everything else, she got him a walker?? I thought it was pretty well understood by now those can actually be detrimental for babies learning to walk. I don't at all believe her when she says "he's in it for literally 5 minutes a day" when, if that were true, you wouldn't even bother with it.

Reactions: 10
Also, with as crunchy granola and anxiety-ridden she seems to be about everything else, she got him a walker?? I thought it was pretty well understood by now those can actually be detrimental for babies learning to walk. I don't at all believe her when she says "he's in it for literally 5 minutes a day" when, if that were true, you wouldn't even bother with it.

This! All of this!

I was shocked by the walker too, and I don't believe he's only in it for 5 mins every OTHER day

Or maybe posting about it was just to share the affiliate link

This! All of this!
walkers are absolutely detrimental for baby’s posture and muscles. She is such a fraud. Absolutely terrified of everything with her baby yet she uses things that are not recommended by paediatricians.

• Wow
NGL her "I'm concerned about his privacy" comments regarding posting pictures of the baby, and then sharing a video on tiktok of him nursing made me laugh. She can't show his face on IG while he's in his walker or on the couch, but it's totally fine to show his face when he's sleeping with her boob hanging out of his mouth? Ok.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw it!

Reactions: 3
I was shocked by the walker too, and I don't believe he's only in it for 5 mins every OTHER day

Or maybe posting about it was just to share the affiliate link
It was definitely for that affiliate link even though it would only bring in a small amount of money.

Reactions: 1
Re: the Hot Topic video... who cares? Legitimately who cares. Her palette isn't even available for purchase anymore. If Colourpop wants to sue, they can do so, but the idea that Kristi spent 5 minutes with a dropper tool emailing Colourpop with some colors she likes and therefore she basically made it herself... lord the delusion.

• Wow
Re: the Hot Topic video... who cares? Legitimately who cares. Her palette isn't even available for purchase anymore. If Colourpop wants to sue, they can do so, but the idea that Kristi spent 5 minutes with a dropper tool emailing Colourpop with some colors she likes and therefore she basically made it herself... lord the delusion.
Kristi has no place for making that video. Colourpop created that palette, her input was minimal, she owns no rights to that palette. When you collab with a company they own all rights to the product. She is so insanely idiotic in putting that video out there. She said herself she told colourpop the theme she wanted and they came back to her with the palette 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s hardly much creativity on her part.

I honestly do not even care about dupes. For one, a forest/mushroom theme isn't exactly some original idea, and neither is that color combination. Hell, Colorpops "The Child" palette has colors similar to the ones in her palatte as well, is she mad about that? Or is it just because Hot Topic dared use mushrooms on their art?

Also, the thing hasn't been in stock for months, and most people can't or aren't willing to spend the $60-80 on the resale market for it, so it's not like Hot Topic is somehow stealing sales from her or Colourpop by selling it. *They dont even seem to have it for sale anymore anyway, so there's literally no point to her video at all

Does she not use dupes herself then? I know she said you can like the hot topic side but the amount of times she said she liked her side better makes me think you are only allowed to agree.
I want to see the pictures she took when she said they looked completely different because to me I don't think I would notice if she didn't point it out. Abit dramatic saying she couldn't go out like that. Who would know. Or care?

Reactions: 2
Lord wept. I love the Welsh brothers but they have Krusti on their podcast this week 💀 she is insufferable.

• Sad
She really needs to suck it up and figure out her job. I think she has obsessive thoughts about the baby and won't put him down. She just started letting his dad watch him.

At the very least get some damn therapy.

Reactions: 3
Lord wept. I love the Welsh brothers but they have Krusti on their podcast this week 💀 she is insufferable.
Aww crap I love the Welsh Twins and they stay drama free but they need to keep up with how audiences feel about certain gurus

• Sad
I just made this account to vent. I've been following her off and on for years and now I remember why I need a break from her. I discovered her through her friend who used to do youtube Marie bits and clips who now goes by a different name. Marie, which I am also over her wannabe manic pixie dream girl I'm sooo eccentric personality, anyway. Marie has 4 whole ass kids her youngest is like I don't know 3-6 months younger than Alder so Kristi has friends who have done the mom thing. And Marie also has the tragic story Kristi can relate to and they are close because they just went on a lake vacation together some time this month, per Marie's instastories.

I am tired of people who have all the resources and does not use them. She mentioned she briefly talked to a therapist right after she gave birth. I have no clue why she stopped. It is obvious that so much of her personality is wrapped up in trauma- wether it be losing her mother at a young age, her health issues, wanting kids and not being able to have them. It doesn't take a shrink to connect that she hasn't really dealt with the impact of losing her mom and how that has impacted her especially the tendency to make all health issues seem like life and death. She is also so misguided about her own diagnoses of PCOS I have two sisters with that, you can't cure it but you manage the very crappy symptoms that come with PCOS and yes many Drs are also misguided about PCOS and want to always blame a person's weight. She can buy herself all the expensive equipment but she is only setting herself up for failure. Especially if she is only moving her body to only lose weight and not because she enjoys it and its good for her mental health. It is annoying that she is putting up her paleton vids and she doesn't get how triggering that can be for someone who is dealing with disordered eating and ED's. She will eventually stop doing her exercises and will get upset when people ask her about it, but she opened herself up by showing her annoying paleton stories.

I also wonder if her relationship with Marie , she having no problem showing her kids ,and Kristi's supposed privacy stance will get in the way of their relationship. Kristi must know when she goes on her rants about supposed privacy that her friend is also included in that. Marie has always been a mom vlogger and has made what little money she made off of YT on putting her kids on camera. Marie came back to youtube for one video after she got pregnant with her 4th , like if it wasn't obvious that she needs the money and milked her baby story I don't know what is. I agree with what everyone has said regarding she not really ready for the reality of motherhood and I think she probably saw other mom's like her friend Marie that always come across so insta perfect and figured that's how it would be for her too. But, as many have said most parent's don't show or talk about how hard it can be and she is getting a reality check and I guess she is maybe starting to miss her childfree days. Which I think any parent has the right to vent, but she needs to vent to a therapist and actually do the work the therapist asks of her. Glad I could vent here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.