RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As evidenced by her last video, her "doing her own research" means just reading abstracts of studies she doesn't understand and reacting to that. So her being antivax wouldn't surprise me, if she's doing like so many other antivaxxers and reading the ingredients and not understanding what things are, why they're there or what their effects are in the dosage you're getting.

She obviously understands the backlash she would get though, since that's the one thing she's keeping quiet about

Reactions: 8
On Instagram just now -- Kristi is aware the answer to her neck question is just plastic surgery, right? Is she priming people for her sudden foray into surgery?

Reactions: 1
You have a baw shaped face and a small jaw Kristi. That's what that is so unless you have surgery then it's there to stay.

Reactions: 5
She could possibly do Coolsculpting or use a product like Kybella, but yeah, she has a small chin so it's not like it would be a dramatic change. I once heard the saying "There's no plastic surgery that looks as good as your fingers" meaning people pressing and pulling like Kristi did in her video is always going to look better than any surgery can or will.

Reactions: 2
No, Kristi, you're stuck with that shapeless face of yours.
I also realized who she reminds me of - Lena Dunham.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It wouldnt help with the "double chin" hanging skin part, but she could get dermal fillers to make her jawline more prominent (I think Kylie Jenner has done it? Not admittedly of course) I personally think that would make a more dramatic, appealing result than just removing the hanging skin would, and it would still be a non surgical way to get something close to the result she wants.

The irony of her doing something like Kybella or dermal fillers while she seemingly won't get vaccinated and complains about cancerous makeup and vinyl wallpaper is not lost on me though.

Reactions: 17
The irony of her doing something like Kybella or dermal fillers while she seemingly won't get vaccinated and complains about cancerous makeup and vinyl wallpaper is not lost on me though.
This is what gets me about these anti vax influencers, they spread harmful health information, won’t get vaccinated but will willingly inject botulinum toxin into their faces….

Not hate on Botox/fillers - I LOVE mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is what gets me about these anti vax influencers, they spread harmful health information, won’t get vaccinated but will willingly inject botulinum toxin into their faces….

Agree. Also, those who cover themselves in tattoos - who knows what's in that ink and how it may affect your health down the line. No hate against tattoos, just an observation of the twisted logic some people have about what they choose to inject into their bodies.

Reactions: 3

Reminds me of the big scandal around Freelee the Banana Girl getting botox. So you live off the grid and only eat fruit... but you paid a doctor to inject you with spoiled pig fat? Okay.

Like, I'm not mad about Kristi getting work done. It's her face, she can do what she likes. But I enjoy the complete 180 from, "Guys I can only wear brown eyeshadow right now because I'm so connected to Mama Nature and her magic vibes" to "So I'm thinking of either getting lipo or face freezing tell me below what your favorite auntie had done and how she liked it."

Reactions: 8
Cannot wait for her coming out as an anti-vaxxer, her whiteknights' on BGCr heads will explode. The only reason Kristi is quiet is because she knows how much of a backlash KVD got.

Reactions: 6
Cannot wait for her coming out as an anti-vaxxer, her whiteknights' on BGCr heads will explode. The only reason Kristi is quiet is because she knows how much of a backlash KVD got.
Oh for sure. Is there any evidence that she is an anti-vaxxer tho? Not that I don't believe it because I definitely believe she would be, just wondered if she has said or is she purposefully being quiet about it?

Oh for sure. Is there any evidence that she is an anti-vaxxer tho? Not that I don't believe it because I definitely believe she would be, just wondered if she has said or is she purposefully being quiet about it?
Oh no, it's a pure speculation on my part, based mostly on her recent antics - I hope they prove me wrong.

Reactions: 2
No, no official evidence but lots of reasons to be suspicious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.