RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole story behind choosing his name was so overly dramatic too - it came to her in a dream, and then the next day her dad happened to give her sister an Alder tree. Would be cool if there weren't alder trees all over the PNW (over half of the trees in Seattle are Alders)/ a bunch of streets and stores named Alder (less of a fated coincidence, more likely she drove down Alder St. that day and incepted it into her dream). Might as well have named him Douglas because of all of the fir trees in Washington.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I still have to wonder where Zach is in all of this. It kind of seems like he's agreed to let himself be pushed to the side so his wife can have this parasitic relationship with their son.
“Parasitic relationship” seems to be the perfect way to describe her relationships with people. It was that way with Zack, she loved him with her whole heart, her best friend, couldn’t wait to see him be a father, but then it seemed she couldn’t even trust him for a few minutes alone with the baby to even take a shower. Pretty sure she even said that in a recent video, it took her forever to be able to go on a walk alone and leave Alder with Zack. Now, she loves her son with her whole heart, HE is her best friend… so yeah, what about Zack?

Reactions: 9
The problem with naming your kid Alder when you live in the PNW is literally everything is named Alder. Streets, woodworking businesses, outdoor stores, schools, apartment complexes, dental practices...I could go on for hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
While I'm cool to criticize Kristi I do draw the line at making fun of her son or his name. Yes, Kristi picked it but it's still his.

Reactions: 2
While I'm cool to criticize Kristi I do draw the line at making fun of her son or his name. Yes, Kristi picked it but it's still his.
No one has ever made fun of her son personally if anything we have expressed concern for him with having a mentally ill mother who refuses to take medication to help herself.

And as for the name well that's just peoples opinions. I'm not a fan of the name either personally but I'm sure if some of you guys knew what I called my son you wouldn't like that name either and that's okay? 🤷‍♀️ I wouldn't take that as people making fun of my son, just not a fan of his name.

Reactions: 17
No one has ever made fun of her son personally if anything we have expressed concern for him with having a mentally ill mother who refuses to take medication to help herself.

And as for the name well that's just peoples opinions. I'm not a fan of the name either personally but I'm sure if some of you guys knew what I called my son you wouldn't like that name either and that's okay? 🤷‍♀️ I wouldn't take that as people making fun of my son, just not a fan of his name.
For sure. I've voiced my serious concern over Kristi's mental health, which I think is fair. It's just different, to me, to make fun of his name since it's his.

I also agree that her reasoning for picking the name seemed a bit over the top and silly.

To get back on the snark wagon, I'm curious about Kristi's current video planning because it seemed like some weeks she'd knock out three videos and then others she'd do nothing. I'm sure it's stressful to feel like your only source of household income is drying up, but this irregularity doesn't seem like it's working.

Reactions: 5
So apparently the beauty guru subreddit has added RBK as a tag you can block to avoid hearing about her. My guess is that her "big rant" is going to be about gossip communities. Which will be amusing, I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I knew she was going to mention cancer, and be extremely paranoid about getting it from cosmetics. Everything she reads like that bothers her to no end, increases her anxiety, etc. She's in the hamster wheel.

Reactions: 7
I knew she was going to mention cancer, and be extremely paranoid about getting it from cosmetics. Everything she reads like that bothers her to no end, increases her anxiety, etc. She's in the hamster wheel.
Oh ffs. The most that any scientist will say is that there may be some truth to the concept that certain cosmetic compounds can disrupt hormone regulation but come onnnn Kristi. Get off your scary mommy blogs.

What is she on about on her last video? You can't go and link an article from yahoo answers and say chemicals are the devil. I hate it when influencers that are not experts in the field say stuff like this, it's literally disinformation. Also this makes me wonder if she is anti-vaxx cause she hasn't mentioned getting vaccinated.

Reactions: 13
What is she on about on her last video? You can't go and link an article from yahoo answers and say chemicals are the devil. I hate it when influencers that are not experts in the field say stuff like this, it's literally disinformation. Also this makes me wonder if she is anti-vaxx cause she hasn't mentioned getting vaccinated.
Also, the woman who's asked for every single piece of baby advice on her Twitter has said nothing about her son's vaccinations.

I think from the way she treats "toxic chemicals" and "toxic wallpaper", it's pretty clear she's heading down that road if she's not there already.

Reactions: 11
Oof. Even Kristi's ad for the "natural" deodorant has big anti-vaxx vibes. I prefer deodorants to anti-perspirants, too, but only because they tend to make my skin react.

I get big anti-vaxx vibes off her too and she seems so entrenched in her views that I bet no one could persuade her to think differently. I fear that her poor kid is going to wind up being home-schooled and socially isolated out in the wilderness where they live.

Reactions: 7
She's screams anti vax I struggle with that attitude if you've longed so long for a child then to put them at risks of illnesses that there vaccines against I don't get that logic

Reactions: 10
I know their last name (which I obviously won't share here) so I was able to look up photos of their new house from the for-sale listing. There is a drone shot that shows that it is truly out there in the woods and it does look lovely, surrounded by trees and a view of the mountains (Cascades?) in the distance. They paid $620K for it. I think that they are about 1.5 hours from Seattle and the Canadian border in either direction. I'm sure it must be peaceful out there but I feel for their son if he gets no social interaction due to her hermit nature.

Reactions: 8
I get big anti-vaxx vibes off her too and she seems so entrenched in her views that I bet no one could persuade her to think differently. I fear that her poor kid is going to wind up being home-schooled and socially isolated out in the wilderness where they live.
While I feel for her son, it's certainly better for other kids if he keeps his distance if he is unvaccinated.

I suspect she's in the "I did my own research; I'm not anti-vaxx I'm just cautious" camp, which is even harder to object to because they often claim to be pro-science, but that "vaccine injuries" have given them pause.

One thing to add as I watch this video: anybody who continually says "I hate drama! I don't know anything about the drama!" is absolutely someone who's addicted to drama.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.