RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he does have it, I hope he stays well. She was fearing this for 2 years, but yet she was still coming in contact with him and I wonder if they did play together in the sand box? Did she REALLY think that playing outside wouldn’t jeopardize him?
Not to mention that it seems he’s unvaccinated. If her son suffers lifelong complications I certainly hope she’ll take ownership for her choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If he does have it, I hope he stays well. She was fearing this for 2 years, but yet she was still coming in contact with him and I wonder if they did play together in the sand box? Did she REALLY think that playing outside wouldn’t jeopardize him?
What a dumb bleep she is

Reactions: 6
She's built a rod for her own back.

That child never seems to go anywhere to pick up germs and develop a strong immune system. Kids get sick, and as a parent she should be taking steps such as having him vaccinated so if the worst does happen you've prepared his little body the best you can.

COVID is scary still to a lot of people, but it seems Kristi has been obsessing over not catching it for so long now I think she's going to meltdown.

Also, I know I commented on it earlier but she can't be so dim as to think she was safe to play with him in that bloody sand pit? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She's built a rod for her own back.

That child never seems to go anywhere to pick up germs and develop a strong immune system. Kids get sick, and as a parent she should be taking steps such as having him vaccinated so if the worst does happen you've prepared his little body the best you can.

COVID is scary still to a lot of people, but it seems Kristi has been obsessing over not catching it for so long now I think she's going to meltdown.

Also, I know I commented on it earlier but she can't be so dim as to think she was safe to play with him in that bloody sand pit? 🤦🏻‍♀️
We all knew he was gonna catch it, why couldn’t she. I hope to god this little lad recovers and it’s a wake up call to Mrs crunchy to vax’ her kid.

Reactions: 8
We all knew he was gonna catch it, why couldn’t she.
Because antivaxxers seems to lack any kind of common sense when it comes to transmitting disease 😂
What normal person thinks “oh, if I’m outside, he won’t catch it.” or “if I breastfeed, with a mask, he won’t catch it.”
It is one of the most contagious viruses we’ve ever known. I isolated for 18 months and caught it off a home delivered grocery shop!

She only has herself to blame. You just don’t come in contact no matter how you feel emotionally. Idiot.

Reactions: 3
The fact she's so distraught by him having it, when he isn't vaccinated and probably hasn't had any of his baby vaccines makes 0 sense. Pick your lane kristi

Reactions: 5
This is why severely mentally ill people (Kristi is) shouldn’t be having kids. This child is going to have a very tough life all due to his mother.

Her pathetic “feel sorry for me” voice made me want to shake her! She’s had a few sick days now time to look after the poor boys that she’s given it to after her meltdown over being “away” from them aka, being in another room.

Always the dramatics and the crocodile tears and the pathetic voice.

Reactions: 7
“I’m not ok”

Babe you gave it to him. You continued to be around him while you were contagious, why are you confused?? Seriously it’s been two and a half years of it now, we know how it spreads 😑

Reactions: 11
We all knew he was gonna catch it, why couldn’t she. I hope to god this little lad recovers and it’s a wake up call to Mrs crunchy to vax’ her kid.
Because smothering Alder is more important than keeping him safe. Because this poor kid is never going to get out from under her. Yes, it sucks to be separated from your kid while you have Covid but it's for his own good. He doesn't need "mama" more than he needed to avoid Covid. She's so frustratingly selfish and reckless.

Because antivaxxers seems to lack any kind of common sense when it comes to transmitting disease 😂
What normal person thinks “oh, if I’m outside, he won’t catch it.” or “if I breastfeed, with a mask, he won’t catch it.”
It is one of the most contagious viruses we’ve ever known. I isolated for 18 months and caught it off a home delivered grocery shop!
Also -- I'm sensitive to people breastfeeding as long as they want to, but you kept breastfeeding him because you didn't want your supply to drop? He's almost two, babe. Buy a pump if you really want to keep it going but he doesn't need to feed from the breast for 3-4 days.

Reactions: 4
This idiot. She made stupid choices, and Alder probably has next to nothing for an immune system because she kept him away from everyone for two years. In Kristi's mind, Alder never being sick was a blessing. No. It means he can't fight off anything. Every germ will find it's way in.

The hospitals are full of kids because the flu, RSV, and Covid are hitting hard. He could end up in the hospital, and she will have a nervous breakdown. Maybe end up in the psych ward herself.

I just canceled a trip I had planned to go to TX over Thanksgiving because I’d be traveling (flying) with my 15 month old and don’t want to risk all of the crap she could get. The difference? She just got her flu shot and is almost fully vaccinated against Covid (would have all 3 by the trip), but I’m STILL not going to take the chance. If you read here Kristi, learn from people like me!

Reactions: 7
I think she just needs to accept the fact and make the decision that the YT/influencer life isn’t for her anymore.
She’s been indifferent about her social media accounts and influencer career for a long time now. Bet she hates doing it but she’s got no other form of income to run that huge house. Nobody seems interested in her videos anymore, what’s she going to do for money? No way is Kristi going to go out and get a job.

She never really diversified.

A lot of influencers now are getting involved in other ventures, whether that being a landlord (morally not great), cookware, coffee companies, clothing and makeup lines that aren't just slapping their name on pallettes or even moving in to a more traditional marketing or editing role.

Krusty has nothing to fall back on. now, I don't feel sorry for her as she'll have made BANK doing YouTube but that money won't last forever and I bet it will be Zak who has to go back to work not her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.