RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she won't give up YouTube or the influencer life until she literally isn't making a dime off of it. Does she even have any work experience anywhere? Has she ever had an actual job?

Reactions: 2
Yeah she won't give up YouTube or the influencer life until she literally isn't making a dime off of it. Does she even have any work experience anywhere? Has she ever had an actual job?
She used to work in wildlife rehab.

This biatch did not just get a dog. Lmao. Yeah, because having a kid was not stressful enough for you, Kristi.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This biatch did not just get a dog. Lmao. Yeah, because having a kid was not stressful enough for you, Kristi.
Omg I look forward to seeing him on “brushed with a spoon” he is going to be 1 matted mess as this lazy bleep won’t brush him or take him to a groomer every 6 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think the dog is just another thing to play into her victim/martyr complex.

Reactions: 9
I stopped at the part where she said Zack had begged HER for a dog for 17 years. Man up, Zack.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I stopped at the part where she said Zack had begged HER for a dog for 17 years. Man up, Zack.
WTF? She's his wife not his parent. I like Zack, he seems like a nice (and EXTREMELY patient) man but he needs to stand up to her more.

Reactions: 5
What's she actually going to do if the dog and cats don't accept each other? Really can't see her accepting if either are super unhappy about the situation

She claims she thought all dogs would be like her dad's dog. I guess like she thought all babies would be the same. Kristi sure is in her own world 24/7.

Prediction: the dog will bite her son because she won’t bother training it in any way. She’ll tearfully explain that she was forced to rehome him after 5000 insta stories where she sobs for attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I am confused how they got the dog? Was it a stray? Did they buy it? I am not into ‘doodles’ at all but that dog looks like a sheep dog/poodle which are like $2-3k in the Seattle area (my sister bought a puppy 2 years ago and spent 2,500 on her from a breeder in Edmonds). Also I do not understand her husband wanting a dog for almost 20 years! Let the guy have a damn dog!! I hope they can make it work for their family and she won’t just stress over the dog like everything else. I do think it’s good for kids to grow up with dogs, but it isn’t something to jump in to without a safety plan.

Reactions: 3
I am confused how they got the dog? Was it a stray? Did they buy it? I am not into ‘doodles’ at all but that dog looks like a sheep dog/poodle which are like $2-3k in the Seattle area (my sister bought a puppy 2 years ago and spent 2,500 on her from a breeder in Edmonds). Also I do not understand her husband wanting a dog for almost 20 years! Let the guy have a damn dog!! I hope they can make it work for their family and she won’t just stress over the dog like everything else. I do think it’s good for kids to grow up with dogs, but it isn’t something to jump in to without a safety plan.
I guess they were going to buy a truck and the dog was there and needed a home. She posted the pic and story on IG, but didn’t say if it was a breeder or anything like that.

She's doing what I guess will be a video diary every day. Maybe she finally realizes she cannot lock herself and her family up and hide away from the world forever.

Reactions: 1
She's doing what I guess will be a video diary every day. Maybe she finally realizes she cannot lock herself and her family up and hide away from the world forever.
She's going to do a get ready with me video every day? Groundbreaking.

"Hey, this one type of video hasn't been working, but what if I did it a lot?"

I dunno. It's coming off as manic and desperate. I'm going to guess she hits day 4 or 5 and just gives up.

Reactions: 7
She's going to do a get ready with me video every day? Groundbreaking.

"Hey, this one type of video hasn't been working, but what if I did it a lot?"

I dunno. It's coming off as manic and desperate. I'm going to guess she hits day 4 or 5 and just gives up.
That's the same vibe I instantly got too. What the duck is her reasoning? Like you say, nobody has been interested much lately so now there's just a whole load more content for people to ignore. She'll get herself in a tizz, all stressed out at the filming and editing, and shut herself in a cupboard crying about headaches within a week. At least she'll be taking some pride in her appearance now if she's filming herself doing makeup every day. A greasy, miserable, smelly looking mess with unbrushed hair isn't influencing anyone to do anything (except maybe have a bath).

Reactions: 6
Prediction: the dog will bite her son because she won’t bother training it in any way. She’ll tearfully explain that she was forced to rehome him after 5000 insta stories where she sobs for attention.
They will think it’s “cute” when the kid pulls the dogs tail or whacks it with something, until the dog defends itself. Then it will be the dogs fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.