RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, she's boring these days. I used to really like her.

I don't know. I think she had fully made peace with not having any children & actually ended up being glad she couldn't have them and fully embraced her child free life.
I'm not saying she doesn't love her son, that would be unfair and I'm sure that she does. However, her resentment for him is palpable. He's essentially ruined the life she thought she would have and she can't hide how she feels about that.

Unfortunately, one day he is going to feel that resentment too.

She absolutely does not behave like a mother who tried everything to have a baby and was unsuccessful & is suddenly blessed with a miracle. She doesn't act like she feels fortunate to be able to have had this child at all.
She was very delusional about parenting. I guess she didn't get a good grasp of it from her sister. Being an aunt is like night and day compared to being a mom. She had this fantasy, and it's obvious.

Reactions: 2
Tbh I found being a mom much easier than being an aunt. Like yeah, I couldn't just give her back when things got tough, but the major thing that made things easier for me was getting to be the decision maker? Not having to check with anyone before doing things or having to go along with parenting methods I didn't totally agree with just made things so much easier. Also not having to deal with the "mom says I can do this" arguments

I'm honestly not confident she actually spent any alone time with her niece, at least maybe not til she was much older? She obviously spent time with her but I feel like she can't have possibly been this clueless about motherhood unless she's never really spent any significant time alone with a baby/ toddler.

Reactions: 4
For balance my son, aged 2.5 said “mama, the duck?” The other day when I wore something he didn’t like.

gentle parenting works folks 😂💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He may very well be a baby genius. However, that does not negate the fact that he's going to have serious mommy issues when he's older. God help the woman who gets involved with him (and her) in the future.

Reactions: 7
He may be very verbal and very smart, but there is zero chance in the world that he is speaking in clear, full, seven-word sentences at his age. None. Two-word sentences are a milestone for two (which he almost is).

Reactions: 5
Also, we've heard him speaking in her reels. Sounds like a perfectly average almost 2 year old. I highly doubt he's gone from one moderately legible word per statement to a full 7 word sentence in a few weeks

Reactions: 8
So Kristi has once again gone quiet. No IG stories in a couple of days, no new videos for 10 days.

Like, the thing I don't get is — this is her job. Just put out one a week and commit to that? Instead it feels like she goes manic, puts out 5 videos that under-perform, and then hides for a month.

Reactions: 8
Apparently she's been busy decorating for her Halloween party she's having this weekend. Would have made decent content if she actually posted it. I don't think she can work on her own, she's one of those ppl that NEEDS the structure and direction from a traditional job. Not self motivated or disciplined AT ALL. Plenty of excuses tho..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently she's been busy decorating for her Halloween party she's having this weekend. Would have made decent content if she actually posted it. I don't think she can work on her own, she's one of those ppl that NEEDS the structure and direction from a traditional job. Not self motivated or disciplined AT ALL. Plenty of excuses tho..
The idea that she needs to pause all work for 2-3 weeks so she can carve pumpkins is next-level insane.

Reactions: 7
The idea that she needs to pause all work for 2-3 weeks so she can carve pumpkins is next-level insane.
Well and wouldn't all this crafting and decorating be GREAT content for her channel?? She could kill 2 birds (besides for the ones that are probably dying from hitting her windows) with that one activity.

I legit think she just doesn't want to be on YouTube anymore but both her and her husband have put all their eggs in the "YouTube as a living" basket, and so shes pretty screwed

Reactions: 11
Making a rod for your own back, why do people have to pay there when a baby is little and start bitching when baby grows to a school aged kid and can’t get to sleep without mummy or daddy reading a book, singing a song, at rocking their back or hair, making half a dozen drinks, taking themselves to the bathroom. I just don’t get why people don’t forward plan, start as you mean to go on.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.