RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making a rod for your own back, why do people have to pay there when a baby is little and start bitching when baby grows to a school aged kid and can’t get to sleep without mummy or daddy reading a book, singing a song, at rocking their back or hair, making half a dozen drinks, taking themselves to the bathroom. I just don’t get why people don’t forward plan, start as you mean to go on.
Agree! My kiddo is 15 months old and bedtime is so easy! Put her in her sleep sack, give her some kisses, lay her in her crib, I sit in a chair next to her and play a bedtime playlist. Sometimes she fights it, but not very often.

Kristi created her own suffering with her parenting style and being SO sure her child was difficult. Was it “high needs” she called it? Of course every baby and child is high needs, they have no ability to take care of themselves!! I believe your child picks up on your vibe. As much of a mess as she was and still probably is in some ways, it makes total sense that he is the way he is.

Reactions: 3
So Kristi has once again gone quiet. No IG stories in a couple of days, no new videos for 10 days.

Like, the thing I don't get is — this is her job. Just put out one a week and commit to that? Instead it feels like she goes manic, puts out 5 videos that under-perform, and then hides for a month.
Now that she and hubby are homesteaders (cough cough) her content until next spring has dried up.

When she said next year she'll invite 10x more ppl, it pretty much confirmed my suspicions of family and 2 friends only. All that food she made..
I bet she didn't make any of that food. She's too lazy.

Reactions: 5
She's now searching for any kind of validation on why she isn't enjoying motherhood like she thought she would. Or rather, why motherhood isn't all butterflies and rainbows with a golden glow to your well rested body. Like she thought it would be. My God, the constant complaining this lady does is mind numbing. I can only imagine what hell it must be to live with. Negative ALL THE TIME. FFS Kristy, can't you be happy about ANYTHING? Zack needs to work outside of the home if only for some relief from that ish. He probs worries about her home alone all the time with the kiddo tho if he did. I used to love watching her vids now, I can't stand the bullshit she comes out with. So sad. RawbeautyWHO?

Reactions: 13
It’s heartbreaking for her son. He’ll grow up feeling like a burden. It’s creating such a traumatic environment for him, her constant resentment of motherhood.

Reactions: 14
Kristi and Zack need jobs outside their home, but she would never let Alder be in daycare like a normal kid.

Reactions: 12
She posted a new video. Guess what!? It’s a GRWM! Also, she shared on IG that she has Covid. 10 out of 10 headache “but I’m used to headache pain”.

Reactions: 8
Her posts about having COVID are still not those of a mentally healthy person...

Also saying she can play with her son outside as he can't catch it outside? Um, that's not how germs work - you're still saying you'll be playing in the same sandbox, touching the same toys and sand...

Also on that note I'm surprised they still co-sleep.

Reactions: 9
Just going to put this here. She has COVID and is on day 2-3. I can’t.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s a bleeping fruit cake ain’t she. Thinks it safe to play with her spawn outside in the sandbox as he won’t catch covid from her! Good luck with that you bleeping moron! She is so crunchy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good Lord, I saw that mess too and scrolled right on by it. All she does is complain.. Can't relate.

Reactions: 2
Ok I'm sorry, she's apparently playing with him outside and breastfeeding him 4-5 times a day (I'm assuming not wearing a mask) but then "isolating" the rest of the time??

She is ABSOLUTELY using this as a break time for her

Hopefully she doesn’t pass her Covid on to him. I wonder if she asked a professional before she did? Though she knows best anyways.

I feel like this is basically confirmation she didn’t get vaccinated. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Reactions: 8
I just can’t with her damn histrionics. Who the hell videos themself crying about being sick and having to be “away” from her kid for a couple of days? There are parents who have kids in the hospital for serious diseases and they can’t see them or hold them - those are the people I will feel sorry for. Her need for attention is bottomless and that poor kid must be absolutely smothered by her neurotic tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm curious as to how she's caught anything in the first place....they never go anywhere or see anyone! 🤷‍♀️

I'm curious as to how she's caught anything in the first place....they never go anywhere or see anyone! 🤷‍♀️
She said it’s because she went to a homeschool co-op meetup. After saying she “definitely”wasn’t planning to homeschool poor Alder.

She said it’s because she went to a homeschool co-op meetup. After saying she “definitely”wasn’t planning to homeschool poor Alder.
You know that kid isn't being sent to a public school or having any normal interaction with other kids. Kristi will probably volunteer to be the home school assistant or something so she can hover over the poor kid all day; she won't let him have a normal moment to himself.

Reactions: 11
I'm so confused why she's even looking at homeschooling stuff already. He's not even 2 yet!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.