RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched any of her videos for aaaaages but I just watched the latest one.

"I've only ever uploaded every day once before and that was 31 days of halloween and it nearly killed me"

WHY does this witch need to over dramatise EVERYTHING? Putting on makeup in font of a camera and then editing it nearly kiled you? Get a bleeping grip, woman. Imagine if she had to work 50+ hours a week in a normal job? She's so disconnected from reality it's untrue.

"I feel like I'm not good enough for youtube anymore"

Yeah, that's because you're not. Since you had Alder you can't be arsed with making content and it shows. Your videos are tit.

I don't think she cracked a smile once throughout the video, miserable cow. About half of it was her banging on about headaches. Such riveting content! I won't be watching anymore of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah, that's because you're not. Since you had Alder you can't be arsed with making content and it shows. Your videos are tit.
I’ve said it before but her “maternity leave” fell at the worst time period possible. Everyone was already growing tired of the YouTube beauty community and happy to let it die. She missed her chance to branch off into other areas and remain *successful*.

Reactions: 3
If she had continued with beauty content, she would have been fine. Likewise if she'd branched off into other content, she also would have been fine. But instead she did neither and both at the same time. She spent her immediate time back doing "woe is me, motherhood is so hard" videos and documenting her mental health spiral, and then tried to go back to beauty content. Then when that first beauty video didn't pull all the views, she declared that the beauty community was dead and just went back to inconsistent videos of her complaining while putting makeup on and decluttering her makeup hoard.

Her channel dying is because of her choices, not really anything to do with the beauty community as a whole. She had over a million subscribers when she came back from her "maternity leave" who were waiting for return to beauty content that she just never gave them.

And even still, looking at her channel, even though views are not even close to what they were before, her beauty content (trying new products, following others makeup tutorials) is STILL the best performing thing on her channel, and yet she continues to do "GRWM" videos where she just complains for 45 minutes... and then she wonders why her channel is dying.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just did some quick math. In 2022, she uploaded 35 videos (so far) and only 8 of them have been "beauty" content. The other 27 videos are all get ready with me, chat while I do XYZ, or decluttering.

She needs to realize that it's the content of what she's uploading that is the problem. If she doesn't want to be a "beauty" channel that's fine, but stop thinking hundreds of thousands of people will want to watch your video diary. MAKE. ACTUAL. CONTENT.

Reactions: 11
I just did some quick math. In 2022, she uploaded 35 videos (so far) and only 8 of them have been "beauty" content. The other 27 videos are all get ready with me, chat while I do XYZ, or decluttering.

She needs to realize that it's the content of what she's uploading that is the problem. If she doesn't want to be a "beauty" channel that's fine, but stop thinking hundreds of thousands of people will want to watch your video diary. MAKE. ACTUAL. CONTENT.
100% this.

Become a lifestyle channel, get back on the beauty train... pick something.

But like "I'm in crisis as a new mom" has an expiry date, after which you're just a mess and no longer relatable.

Reactions: 7
For all the bragging she has done about her genius son, seems to me the only people that can understand what he says is her and Zach. I made out pancake after she repeated it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok witch eating crackers level snark here, but I got incredibly annoyed by her description of that candle..."if you like the smell of Christmas trees"

Like...pine? It smells like pine? Or is there something that distinguishes a Christmas tree from a regular ass tree??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For all the bragging she has done about her genius son, seems to me the only people that can understand what he says is her and Zach. I made out pancake after she repeated it.
Completely agree, my daughter is a 3mo older than her son and we are the only ones who can understand what she’s saying. The kid is not “extremely smart or advanced” as she always claims, he’s on track for his age. I love reading the comments of her videos and everyone is saying how amazing she is and how advanced her son is. One even said, “wow, speaking full sentences before 2.” Give me a break. I can only imagine how many keywords she has blocked in her comments bc there’s never a single negative comment.

Reactions: 6
“Clean with me”? Really? Groundbreaking idea. 🙄 How boring. So is she totally done with makeup?

Reactions: 1
Is Kristi not aware of Christmas Tree Shops? When she's asking for Spirit Halloween, but Christmas. lmao

Reactions: 1
Looks like the masses aren't too enamoured with the daily posts of boring shite. Piss poor views.

Screenshot 2022-11-22 191702.jpg

Reactions: 4
Honestly, I'd watch her again if she wasn't such a damn downer alllllllll the time. And the motherhood stuff is grating as that is ALL she can talk about. I'm a mother as well however, that's not all I am ffs..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly the motherhood stuff wouldn't even bother me much if she didn't act like her child was Einstein reincarnate and also act like she's somehow the authority on proper parenting methods because she read a book once.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love how she blames Zack for her riding the motorcycle by saying “my husband wanted me to try the new trail….” And that she broke her rib. Poor Zack.

• Wow
She hasn't even been to hospital to even know whether she broke her rib. Self diagnosis as per usual.

IMG_20221125_164907.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I used to really enjoy her content but I’m really over the inconsistency and when she does come back it usually involves an ad.

i wanted to relate to her pregnancy journey and motherhood because we were pregnant the same time but honestly the amount of complaining she did and exaggerating dampened my good experience.When she talks about things like baby not sleeping it’s the most pessimistic thing ever .Saying things like “he is not going to sleep tonight or the day after or the foreseeable future” and I’m just like Well tit Kristie I didn’t even see it like that but now that’s made me think that deep into it.I understand she is trying to be raw and real about motherhood, and validate other moms feelings but at the same time we need those moms who will tell us it’s okay and we will get through this.So I just had to stop watching her at this point.

But her inconsistency in her content really is annoying. Like girl this is your job!! What job can you just disappear for months and pretend nothings happened.I understand mental health breaks and she is a mom but aren’t we all going through the same tit.But we have still have to turn up to work.Her husband is home so why can’t you find the time to film.And then it’s not fair to just appear with a sponsorship,like do you really care about your supporters or is this all transactional. I would rather them be straight to the point and say “look I’m just here to sell you stuff,my bills need paying and I’m not always going to be consistent” instead of the narrative of I love you guys so much and I’m going to try post more for you because I love what i do.I hate when influencers make it big they start posting less and it’s one excuse after another.I think it would be less offensive if she didn’t come back with an ad.

Honestly the motherhood stuff wouldn't even bother me much if she didn't act like her child was Einstein reincarnate and also act like she's somehow the authority on proper parenting methods because she read a book once.
What gets me is she talks about motherhood like she has years of experience.When she gave birth she was like motherhood is the best experience ever and I love what motherhood brings.Like girl stop you have been a mom all of 5minutes it’s only just started.One minute she will be like this is my favourite age, no this age is my favourite , oh this is so easy, no it’s the hard stage, oh he is so independent ,now he is so clingy.Girl we don’t need a running commentary just enjoy the ride.Being a parent throws the biggest curve balls.

Last edited:
  • Heart
What gets me is she talks about motherhood like she has years of experience.When she gave birth she was like motherhood is the best experience ever and I love what motherhood brings.Like girl stop you have been a mom all of 5minutes it’s only just started.One minute she will be like this is my favourite age, no this age is my favourite , oh this is so easy, no it’s the hard stage, oh he is so independent ,now he is so clingy.Girl we don’t need a running commentary just enjoy the ride.Being a parent throws the biggest curve balls.
That's what gets me about her acting like she's an authority. Like her giving advice on getting your child to be a "good eater" when her kid was like 10 months? Like, your kid is still at the "I'll eat anything you give me because it's all new and exciting" stage. It's not anything she *did* to get him that way. And now he's in the picky eating stage and she's like back in her negative Nancy "its so hard when he doesn't eat" complaining... what happened to Kristi with all the answers on how to fix picky eating??

Reactions: 3
As usual, she's given up on the daily video. It was pretty obvious she's not experienced on the bike with the way she was driving it. Not surprised she crashed, or that she claimed a broken rib.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.