RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, her management team posting on Facebook is so cringe and out of touch. The baby gender reveal video came on my feed (they'd captioned it as a throwback) but loads of comments were confused. It's flogging a dead horse now
And like... why would people not think it was a brand new announcement?

At least a pregnancy would give her fresh content.

Reactions: 3
But also surely this erratic posting style isn’t good either. There’s no way she can sustain this output.
Yep, the video blitz appears to have been short lived. Granted, it’s only been 4 days… but if I were in her shoes and desperate for views and engagement again, I’d be posting on IG or something that a new video is coming. She has been pretty silent there, too. Maybe it was just too much hard work for them to do in those 2 days - even though they both sit at home all day. They could very easily figure out a schedule and take turns taking care of the kid which would allow both of them to get stuff done, but then she couldn’t complain as much about parenting being so hard.

Reactions: 4
Yep, the video blitz appears to have been short lived. Granted, it’s only been 4 days… but if I were in her shoes and desperate for views and engagement again, I’d be posting on IG or something that a new video is coming. She has been pretty silent there, too. Maybe it was just too much hard work for them to do in those 2 days - even though they both sit at home all day. They could very easily figure out a schedule and take turns taking care of the kid which would allow both of them to get stuff done, but then she couldn’t complain as much about parenting being so hard.
Makes no sense that she didn’t pace that content out

Yep, the rapid fire bombardment of videos was a stupid idea. The art of manipulation (that's what these influencers are doing) lies with making someone want something and think it was their idea to want it. The content could have been spaced out and she could have piqued her remaining followers' interest by dropping hints about upcoming videos, trailers etc. and made people actually look forward to watching them.

Where does she go from here? Pursuing the makeup angle seems pointless as she makes it obvious that she has virtually no interest in makeup anymore. When I watch makeup videos on youtube I want to see people getting excited about products and enthusiastic on sharing tips and ideas. Her mum content is pointless because she's a neurotic loon who doesn't take her kid anywhere (so no interesting vids of days out) and she doesn't show him to the camera. All that's left really is lifestyle videos - their home, gardens, pets, cooking etc. but even then she and Zack aren't exactly a dazzling engaging duo on camera. I think he's lovely but she talks to him like tit.

ETA - also, she missed a trick in that clearout video. Remember back in the day when she got millions of views on videos exposing manky makeup under a microscope? She should have made that declutter video informative, explaining why and when you have to throw makeup away. Describing different shelf lives of products, showing bacteria on mascara that's been kicking around for a year. That would have been a lot more interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
ETA - also, she missed a trick in that clearout video. Remember back in the day when she got millions of views on videos exposing manky makeup under a microscope? She should have made that declutter video informative, explaining why and when you have to throw makeup away. Describing different shelf lives of products, showing bacteria on mascara that's been kicking around for a year. That would have been a lot more interesting.
I agree that would have been more interesting and probably got more views, but I think probably she didn't WANT to do that, because then she would seriously have to pare down her makeup hoard. Because there's no doubt in my mind that like 80% of that stuff is expired.

If she doesn't show the bacteria growing, she can pretend it's not there and still keep it in her "collection."

Bless her, 20 month old eating what’s in front of them is nothing. Come back to me when her kid is two and an absolute warrior. I now have to literally pin my child down and wrestle to brush to teeth, forget about vegetables it’s a wonder he eats at all.

She’s so smug all of the time, it must be draining to know her in real life.

Bless her, 20 month old eating what’s in front of them is nothing. Come back to me when her kid is two and an absolute warrior. I now have to literally pin my child down and wrestle to brush to teeth, forget about vegetables it’s a wonder he eats at all.

She’s so smug all of the time, it must be draining to know her in real life.
Wasnt she just a few months ago bragging about what an amazing eater he is and giving advice on "how she did it"

Now she's suddenly so thankful he's eating all day

Funny how she’s been pretty silent on social media since her blast of videos on YT 😬

Reactions: 1
So Kristi published four videos in the course of a week and now hasn't updated for two weeks.

Good God. I wonder if her management is in the process of cutting ties.

She needs to talk to her friends and her therapist. Zack seems to make her angry because he's not as mentally unwell as her.

Reactions: 6
This chick literally witches about everything...I can go weeks without seeing her insta and the second I'm stupid and look,...there she is...bitching and complaining. Doesn't matter about what. And when she isn't bitching, she's boasting about her superb parenting skills and her kids over exaggerated milestones. No hate to the kid...I'm just saying that he does normal things but in her mind they are grandiose 🙄

Reactions: 7
This chick literally witches about everything...I can go weeks without seeing her insta and the second I'm stupid and look,...there she is...bitching and complaining. Doesn't matter about what. And when she isn't bitching, she's boasting about her superb parenting skills and her kids over exaggerated milestones. No hate to the kid...I'm just saying that he does normal things but in her mind they are grandiose 🙄
Yeah, I also feel like someone needs to teach her the difference between a kid who can mimic sounds and a kid who actually knows words.

I guarantee he's just babbling and wandering around their yard. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Literally sick of her 1. in her pyjamas looking an absolute state and 2. saying “MY son”

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.