RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You beat me lol.
I’m no mathematician or anything, but I’m pretty sure those views are not good for someone with over 1 million subscribers?
Prior to giving birth her videos regularly got around 250,000+ views.

The weird thing for me, though, is that she’s trying to go back to makeup. Her top performing videos are the mom ones. Just lean into that? Especially since she clearly has no interest in makeup anymore.

Reactions: 1
You beat me lol.
I’m no mathematician or anything, but I’m pretty sure those views are not good for someone with over 1 million subscribers?
I think for healthy engagement it’s 20% of your followers should be viewing your videos, that doesn’t include people watching who aren’t subbed so should be getting AT LEAST 200k views just from subs and then maybe 100k from people that aren’t subbed. To see she’s only getting 120-150k views TOTAL is embarrassing🫣

Reactions: 4
Oh dear a declutter with Zack video. So boring, 5 new videos in a couple days, the desperation is unreal.

Reactions: 5
She's quite a delusional person. They can't pay bills frolicking on their land and trying to push the world out.

Reactions: 3
Oh dear a declutter with Zack video. So boring, 5 new videos in a couple days, the desperation is unreal.
But also surely this erratic posting style isn’t good either. There’s no way she can sustain this output.

Just saw her story about her latest video. Poor Zack, what man wants to sit with his wife and help her reorganise her makeup collection? He’s not allowed to work or look after Alder but he’s allowed to help her sort out her lipsticks from her lip glosses? More fool him for putting up with her bullshit. I haven’t watched any of her videos for a long time but I might watch this one to see if she still talks over him and speaks to him like he’s a child.

He looks delighted.

37204296-2936-4D5E-807C-8BBB63DB91E0.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I feel bad saying this but I think she doesn't want Zack to watch the kid on its own because she doesn't want the baby to bond more with Zack than with her, and Zack becoming the favorite parent.

• Heart
These like, organize my makeup videos beautubers put out just drive me crazy. Like, I get it's your job, but most of that stuff should just be thrown away or donated if it's unopened.

It's a literal hoard at this point

Reactions: 6
These like, organize my makeup videos beautubers put out just drive me crazy. Like, I get it's your job, but most of that stuff should just be thrown away or donated if it's unopened.

It's a literal hoard at this point
I agree, pisses me right off.
Here's me debating whether I can afford a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick and these ungrateful fuckers are hoarding makeup they didn't even pay for and have no intention of using. It will have to be binned at some point because shelf life. I know Kristi (credit where credit's due) has done makeup bags filled with products for women's charities in the past but this is still an obscene amount of makeup to stash away in boxes and cupboards.

Reactions: 9
She has a friend come over to watch her kid... in the same house. Is he allowed to leave the house at all? Alder doesn't see many people. He's going to be very sheltered and not know how to hold a conversation with strangers.

And grows…
She hasn't even cracked 100,000 views on the latest video. I remember when she whined because she "only" got 130,000 views on her mural video.

Like, maybe declaring that the YouTube beauty community was dead and corrupt on a video was a bad idea?

She has a friend come over to watch her kid... in the same house. Is he allowed to leave the house at all? Alder doesn't see many people. He's going to be very sheltered and not know how to hold a conversation with strangers.
The thing that gets me is that it's a choice. She could be taking him to mom and baby meetups. I'm sure there are soft play gyms in her area, I'm sure there are drop-in centers where kids can interact. Swim lessons. Art lessons. Outdoor concerts. There are SO MANY options and yet it feels like she's trying to go, "Ah having him explore nature is what matters most!"

Sure, that's great, but you're also toying with homeschooling your kid. Homeschooled kids have meetup groups for this exact reason.

There's nothing wrong with the way she wants to raise him per se, apart from the fact that it's all about her.

Has this kid ever even been to a park?

Last edited:
If she didn't want so much clutter and makeup she'd ask to be taken off of most PR lists, but she won't. She put aside almost everything from Sigma and Colourpop.

Zack said she made little felt shapes for Alder to play with on a felt board and never finished any of it. That's when she was pregnant and he's close to two years old. Kristi mopes around the house.

I cannot believe it took them ten hours to declutter her makeup room! That's insanity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I was looking through her channel to check out view counts and noticed she did TWO "declutter my makeup" videos six months ago.

Why the duck is it taking 10 hours to declutter your makeup hoard when you allegedly did it 6 months ago??

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just tried watching it, managed 14 minutes before I lost the will to live. Not sure why Zack was even there, enthusing about makeup packaging and mostly out of shot. Mostly her talking to Zack, singing or muttering into her lap. Not a lot of interaction with audience.
So utterly tone deaf, casually piling up thousands of pounds worth of makeup at a time when a lot of people are struggling financially. I understand that influencers and mua's get sent a tit ton of stuff but when they lay it all out for you and you see the magnitude of it all it just feels crass.
How does she not see this?

Yeah, I feel like MUAs don't get the way they come off with these. There was a point where it was all the rage for them to be "honest" about how much PR they got, and that got them some kudos, but now it just feels like waste. Especially given how little Kristi has been posting about makeup anyway. So they send her all this sh*t and she shoves it in a corner.

That said, if I had to guess why this video flopped (and it did flop -- still hasn't cracked 100,000 views), it's probably just that it all feels so lazy and uninspired.

I'll keep saying this but while I personally find her annoying on the subject, it just makes sense for Kristi to veer over into lifestyle with some makeup vs. being a "makeup YouTuber".

I also have no idea why anyone wants Zack's opinion on makeup. He looks bored.

And Kristi looks mad any time he talks. I just...

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I feel like MUAs don't get the way they come off with these. There was a point where it was all the rage for them to be "honest" about how much PR they got, and that got them some kudos, but now it just feels like waste. Especially given how little Kristi has been posting about makeup anyway. So they send her all this sh*t and she shoves it in a corner.

That said, if I had to guess why this video flopped (and it did flop -- still hasn't cracked 100,000 views), it's probably just that it all feels so lazy and uninspired.

I'll keep saying this but while I personally find her annoying on the subject, it just makes sense for Kristi to veer over into lifestyle with some makeup vs. being a "makeup YouTuber".

I also have no idea why anyone wants Zack's opinion on makeup. He looks bored.

And Kristi looks mad any time he talks. I just...
There was an edit right before this and the screenshot just does not do the look she gave him justice. She looked incredibly pissed, a very visible eyeroll. It’s around 5:23 in the video, right before talking about the felt things she started to make.

Attachments

She said all she wears now is brown eyeshadow. Embrace the crunchy lifestyle, but don't hoard stuff that can go to other people who would appreciate it.

There was an edit right before this and the screenshot just does not do the look she gave him justice. She looked incredibly pissed, a very visible eyeroll. It’s around 5:23 in the video, right before talking about the felt things she started to make.
She knew he was about to call her out on not finishing it. She mocked him pretty often. The only man on earth that will put up with her whiny ass.

Reactions: 3
Ugh, her management team posting on Facebook is so cringe and out of touch. The baby gender reveal video came on my feed (they'd captioned it as a throwback) but loads of comments were confused. It's flogging a dead horse now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ugh, her management team posting on Facebook is so cringe and out of touch. The baby gender reveal video came on my feed (they'd captioned it as a throwback) but loads of comments were confused. It's flogging a dead horse now
I saw that. Literally everyone thought it was happening now - which highlights how little they actually pay attention to her content any more.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.