RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s relying on the “she’s posted!!!” excitement to generate views and engagement but that won’t last forever and it clearly isn’t working very well now anyway. There’s no place for creators like her anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️
lol. She just made another instastory asking if anyone has checked out her videos with a link.

And now there's this.

1661789914408.png

If you don't want to watch it, it's basically a minute of her b*tching about YouTube "wanting her to post shorts" and then saying all apps just want to be TikTok now.

Which may well be true... but other content creators are doing okay, Kristi.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I really wonder how much longer they’ll last without having some other kind of income.
The sale of the house will probably help them pay off a bunch of expenses, but unless she can get back her audience it's going to be a slow slide into debt.

Reactions: 2
Could have lived a full happy life without watching her munch that freeze dried food with her mouth wide open 🤢🤢

Her house in the middle of nowhere, desire to home school and now preserving foods doesn't give me the 'at one with nature' relaxed parent energy, it gives me paranoid person energy.

Reactions: 17
Could have lived a full happy life without watching her munch that freeze dried food with her mouth wide open 🤢🤢

Her house in the middle of nowhere, desire to home school and now preserving foods doesn't give me the 'at one with nature' relaxed parent energy, it gives me paranoid person energy.
Yeah she's coming off as a prepper, not a garden variety crunchy mom.

Reactions: 12
My kiddo is 13 months and, maybe I’m lucky, but I would not describe my parenting journey like this, AT ALL. She makes it sound like the absolutely worst experience she’s ever had. But we do know that’s how she is. Poor kid, I feel bad for him that his mother feels this way about raising him.

I just read the book The Push by Ashley Audrain and she reminds me of the mother from that except her son is perfectly normal

I have a 2 year old and have never referred to her as my buddy or best friend. I’m on the side of the people lol
Yeah, she said “I don’t know why people take it literally.” Umm, YOU said “he is my literal best friend.” Like ok, yeah he really isn’t because he’s still young - but don’t say it if you don’t want people to call you out on that!

Reactions: 9
Yeah, she said “I don’t know why people take it literally.” Umm, YOU said “he is my literal best friend.” Like ok, yeah he really isn’t because he’s still young - but don’t say it if you don’t want people to call you out on that!
And the thing is... I do think she was being literal. What other friends would she have, out in the middle of nowhere anyway?

Reactions: 7
Someone should really tell her that words matter. You can't just use them in ANY context you wish without being questioned about it. Her posts are becoming more cringe by the day. If that's even possible at this point..

Reactions: 4
As someone with three kids, two with additional needs, the way she talks about her son being the hardest thing in the world everrrrr she needs to not have any more.
Babies are hard, yes. Toddlers are hard. One baby/toddler when you're both at home 24/7 should not cause as much hardship as she's described.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her describing not liking the baby stage and it being unfathomably hard for her just drives me crazy, because it wouldn't have been as hard if she'd sought help earlier, instead of letting her mental health spiral out of control and refusing to try medications because she was breastfeeding.

How strange your enjoyment of motherhood changes once you get help and get on some proper meds... must be because he's a toddler now :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
She had an episode of her health anxiety with all three of them sick. Claims she's not Googling anything. My ex was like that. Anything he had was deadly. It became too much to handle, so Zack is very patient with her despite her taking it out on him. They're moving? I guess the money has finally run out after a few years of not working.

I think they're feeling the pinch financially. Before I lost the will to live and switched off that GRWM video I did see the bit where she says they're selling their old house which her sister has been renting since they moved to their current house. This suggests to me that the income generated from it wasn't enough to get them out the tit so they've turfed her sister out and put the house up for sale to get their hands on a chunk of money, fast.

I can't get over these influencers buying large houses outright at the peak of their fame. I'd be shitting myself if I were in that position, wondering whether I'd still be popular on youtube in a year's time. Utility bills, property maintenance etc. all adds up quickly even if you don't have a mortgage.
Was that the older house she claimed was going to be renovated? I doubt it was ever finished. Her sister has kids.

Screenshot_20220905-234838_Instagram.jpg

Did she forget that his name, birthday and a video/thumbnail of him literally coming out of her is posted on IG and YouTube? Almost 2 million people already know your sons name and probably a lot of info that he will someday wish wasn't out there.

I'm not saying she should start posting him, I am ALL for people not putting their children online for the world to see, I'm saying if this is genuinely her reason, she needs to do her due diligence to scrub his info from her platforms. It wouldn't change things obviously, but it would at least be her recognizing she made a mistake putting it out there and doing her best to rectify the situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Is she trying to be a crunchy mum? Is that the new thing now

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.