RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't even notice she had a new beauty video out, but it's clear her management is starting to panic.

Adding: screaming at her talking about non-stick pans. The chemical that makes non-stick pans dangerous was banned a few years ago. I don't personally use them because I hate the way they get scratched up, but it's further confirming for me that she's turned into an anti-vaxx mommy.

Reactions: 5
Remember when she bought/applied that stick on wallpaper for the baby's room and then discovered it had toxins? That's when I knew the route she was going. She's crunchy as duck and probably cries ten times a day.

Reactions: 8
No I dont, but this one stood out to me as it was a bit too much for what was in the picture as it is just her side with some marks...
I agree that most of her posts are annoying and way too much, used to be a fan but stopped even before she was a mum as she was annoying, but am still allowed to point out when someone is really rude
Nice how you had pretty much avoided my question asking if you hop on anyone else’s posts on here claiming and judging about “rudeness.” Last I checked, 1st Amendment; I am NOT being anymore “rude” or “harsh” than anybody else on here. I am pointing out literal FACT. I absolutely love how you point out that I am “Really rude.” I am Korean, we are blunt AS duck, and tell it exactly how it is, PERIOD.

Last edited:
Nice how you had pretty much avoided my question asking if you hop on anyone else’s posts on here claiming and judging about “rudeness.” Last I checked, 1st Amendment; I am NOT being anymore “rude” or “harsh” than anybody else on here. I am pointing out literal FACT. I absolutely love how you point out that I am “Really rude.” I am Korean, we are blunt AS duck, and tell it exactly how it is, PERIOD.
Not american so dont really care about the 1st amendement, even then: yes it states that you are allowed to voice opinions, which also means that i can voice my opinion about what others say.
I am Dutch, if there is one thing well-known, its that we are very blunt. And still we know when to stop.
And we are all on a gossip site so im not really sure if you could state that I or others think we are above each other.

Its just with that post: she wasnt sharing misinformation without any links or evidence to back her up, she wasnt claiming health issues whilst still posting about it, she wasnt helicoptering above her son or nagging about other people their parenting. So i dont see a problem with it.

Reactions: 7
What "fact" are you pointing out?

No one wants to see "nasty tit" but I don't find a picture of someones side with some indentations on it all that nasty...certainly not worthy of vomit emojis.

Putting out several videos in one week, resurrecting Facebook, posted an IG story that she’s going to have a BFF watch her kid 2 days a week so they can get work done… yep, they seem to be in a mad blitz to keep, or boost, her relevancy. I don’t know, to me this “shocking” revelation that she can get work done when she has a babysitter is tone deaf.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
I'm still not sure why she needs someone to come look after 'the kiddo' (🤢) surely she can leave the kid with his dad and work?? Not even sure what it is Zack does to need time to 'work' 😂

Wouldn't it work better Mon/Wed are Kristi's filming and editing days and then say Tue/Thur Zack gets some time to 'work' and then they can go out and about as a family for the rest of the week?!

Really I feel like having a friend come watch him at the house is keeping that poor kid isolated and it will still be hard for him to understand he can't bother mum or dad when they're still RIGHT there.

Reactions: 9
Putting out several videos in one week, resurrecting Facebook, posted an IG story that she’s going to have a BFF watch her kid 2 days a week so they can get work done… yep, they seem to be in a mad blitz to keep, or boost, her relevancy. I don’t know, to me this “shocking” revelation that she can get work done when she has a babysitter is tone deaf.
I almost feel bad for her, but I also feel like she did this to herself. I'm super sympathetic toward her mental health struggles, but it felt like we heard her for MONTHS go, "I know I need to do my own thing. I know I need to let other people watch my kid" and then she just... didn't.

I have to say I also have to laugh at her classifying what is basically a nanny as a "friend helping out". Girl you're hiring a nanny. Just say it.

I'm still not sure why she needs someone to come look after 'the kiddo' (🤢) surely she can leave the kid with his dad and work?? Not even sure what it is Zack does to need time to 'work' 😂

Wouldn't it work better Mon/Wed are Kristi's filming and editing days and then say Tue/Thur Zack gets some time to 'work' and then they can go out and about as a family for the rest of the week?!

Really I feel like having a friend come watch him at the house is keeping that poor kid isolated and it will still be hard for him to understand he can't bother mum or dad when they're still RIGHT there.
The whole thing of Zack not being allowed to watch his own kid is truly bizarre. It was like when she would do the "get ready with me" stuff to camera but be watching the monitor in case her son woke up. Because Zack can't get his own son up from a nap and change his diaper? I get that she was exclusively breastfeeding, but Zack can still let you know when your kid needs to eat.

Reactions: 5
Yeah needing someone else to watch your child so you can work when your husband is home all day is so bananas to me. The longer stuff like this goes on, it makes me wonder about what's bringing this on... is it him not wanting to be left alone with the baby? Or is it her not trusting him? And why?

Reactions: 11
Yeah needing someone else to watch your child so you can work when your husband is home all day is so bananas to me. The longer stuff like this goes on, it makes me wonder about what's bringing this on... is it him not wanting to be left alone with the baby? Or is it her not trusting him? And why?
I really think it’s a control thing on her part. She raves about how good of a dad he is and he always wanted to be a father, but yeah… she can’t seem to let him (or them together) out of her sight.

Last edited:
Is Zack her videographer or editor normally? That’s the only way it would make sense.

Reactions: 3
She's an oaf. She acts like she didn't know that you could get things done by having someone watch your child?! Maybe if she wasn't such a paranoid, controlling helicopter mom and put that poor unsocialized child in daycare, she wouldn't be as fkd up mentally. 🤦🏻‍♀️

She's an oaf. She acts like she didn't know that you could get things done by having someone watch your child?! Maybe if she wasn't such a paranoid, controlling helicopter mom and put that poor unsocialized child in daycare, she wouldn't be as fkd up mentally. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don't think it's so much that she's "shocked", it's that she does anything and everything for attention.

So she can't say "Hey, I have someone watching Alder a couple times a week so I can get in some solid filming time"

Instead it has to be like

"You GUYS. You would not BELIEVE the MENTAL HEALTH improvements I am feeling right now. My BEST FRIEND in the entire WORLD has so kindly agreed to WATCH my SON and I am FLOORED at all of the WORK I'm getting DONE."

etc. etc.

Reactions: 9
I don't think it's so much that she's "shocked", it's that she does anything and everything for attention.

So she can't say "Hey, I have someone watching Alder a couple times a week so I can get in some solid filming time"

Instead it has to be like

"You GUYS. You would not BELIEVE the MENTAL HEALTH improvements I am feeling right now. My BEST FRIEND in the entire WORLD has so kindly agreed to WATCH my SON and I am FLOORED at all of the WORK I'm getting DONE."

etc. etc.
This, this, a million times this 🙌 Everything is so bleeping dramatised for attention and sympathy.

Remember when she fell down the stairs on her arse? Ok, that was a pretty tit thing to happen but the kid was fine because she put him down before she slid and she had a bruised hip. Didn't she call an ambulance and go to hospital? I remember her making it out to be way worse than it actually was, making out they nearly died, doing sobbing videos and all that jazz.

I'm enjoying her frantic scrabble to get engagement and views. Too late, Kristi, we all got bored shitless of the bragging about the massive house that OUR views paid for, fed up of the piss poor makeup content, sick of seeing you crying and making ugly faces and infuriated by your obsessive, smug and frankly neurotic parenting. Oh, and loads of us feel sorry for poor Zack, too.

I rue the bleeping day I watched her birth video. It was like a horror movie. I'd been a fan of Kristi for a long time but that may well have been the turning point for me 🤣

This, this, a million times this 🙌 Everything is so bleeping dramatised for attention and sympathy.

Remember when she fell down the stairs on her arse? Ok, that was a pretty tit thing to happen but the kid was fine because she put him down before she slid and she had a bruised hip. Didn't she call an ambulance and go to hospital? I remember her making it out to be way worse than it actually was, making out they nearly died, doing sobbing videos and all that jazz.

I'm enjoying her frantic scrabble to get engagement and views. Too late, Kristi, we all got bored shitless of the bragging about the massive house that OUR views paid for, fed up of the piss poor makeup content, sick of seeing you crying and making ugly faces and infuriated by your obsessive, smug and frankly neurotic parenting. Oh, and loads of us feel sorry for poor Zack, too.

I rue the bleeping day I watched her birth video. It was like a horror movie. I'd been a fan of Kristi for a long time but that may well have been the turning point for me 🤣
She claimed she had a “dead arm” afterwards when she literally meant “sore”.

They both fell on the stairs, but he was ok. When they first moved it in it was danger zone. No railing. I remember thinking why on earth would she go down those stairs in socks while holding him. They got lucky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.