RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but she is worried about her dog attacking her toddler so she is rehoming him without hesitation or training .But she lives in the woods with black bears and coyotes😭😭🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It's amazing to me how many stans she still has. Someone posted about the dog thing on reddit asking opinions and I basically got downvoted into oblivion for saying she never wanted the dog in the first place and this rehoming is entirely unsurprising.

Then the sheer number of comments just taking her at her word, saying she's doing the right thing and she shouldn't risk her son for a dog. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
It's amazing to me how many stans she still has. Someone posted about the dog thing on reddit asking opinions and I basically got downvoted into oblivion for saying she never wanted the dog in the first place and this rehoming is entirely unsurprising.

Then the sheer number of comments just taking her at her word, saying she's doing the right thing and she shouldn't risk her son for a dog. :rolleyes:
I mean, in fairness most people also aren't paying attention to her anymore. I think if you were told this story it would sound like "Well I'm sure it was a tough choice" when in reality it was quite literally one IG story being like "OMG this happened 5 seconds ago!!!!" and then another one a few minutes later going "Well we're definitely rehoming him. Just talked to our trainer that we definitely have who was SHOCKED".

It stunk of BS, but you wouldn't know that if you hadn't seen the stories themselves, imo.

Reactions: 2
I mean, in fairness most people also aren't paying attention to her anymore. I think if you were told this story it would sound like "Well I'm sure it was a tough choice" when in reality it was quite literally one IG story being like "OMG this happened 5 seconds ago!!!!" and then another one a few minutes later going "Well we're definitely rehoming him. Just talked to our trainer that we definitely have who was SHOCKED".

It stunk of BS, but you wouldn't know that if you hadn't seen the stories themselves, imo.
Someone actually posted screenshots of the stories in the post, though I'm not sure how many actually looked at them.

Reactions: 1
Meant to expand on this, but --

It's like everything with Kristi.

She was "infertile" for 15 years, except no she wasn't. She tried for a baby for maybe 2-3 years and then gave up but is counting from the time a doctor told her she might have PCOS as a teenager. Which is ridiculous. Then she magically got pregnant without help (because she lost some weight and managed her PCOS) and now is jokingly talking about how she'll consider having a second, which is a slap in the face to anyone actually experiencing infertility.

She had the most horrifying, awful birth experience... except no she didn't. She did a series of stupid things that put her son's life at risk to help serve her idea of a perfect birth.

She had the worst mental health breakdown in the history of the world... but she had the money to retreat to the woods, do daily therapy, go on nature walks, and have her husband basically care for her son full-time while she healed.

No one suffers like Kristi.

And now, the one thing her husband wanted -- a dog -- has to be discarded because the dog "went crazy out of nowhere" and tried to attack their son.

The common denominator, as always, is Kristi being the center of attention, the star, the focus, the person everyone needs to drop everything to please and adore.

And, of course, if this story about the dog is heavily exaggerated, Zack can't say anything because it'll trigger her anxiety and her PPA/PPD about their son.

The plan was always to get rid of this dog, which is why she never featured the dog in stories or talked about him. It was clearly her husband's dog, but her husband can't have anything nice.
On this note, I actually think she has Borderline Personality Disorder. She has a lot of the traits. I think after her mum died when she was a teenager she definitely went off the rails and probably created this personality disorder in her. Not defending her as she grinds my gears too so bad. But definitely has a personality disorder of some sort, it's so obvious.

Also, her pleating Zacks hair and him wearing double braids 🤢🤮.

New thread suggestion: "Krist, Kristi - I will vlog everyday, Bennies not a lover but a biter, he has to go away!"

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
On this note, I actually think she has Borderline Personality Disorder. She has a lot of the traits. I think after her mum died when she was a teenager she definitely went off the rails and probably created this personality disorder in her. Not defending her as she grinds my gears too so bad. But definitely has a personality disorder of some sort, it's so obvious.

Also, her pleating Zacks hair and him wearing double braids 🤢🤮.

New thread suggestion: "Krist, Kristi - I will vlog everyday, Bennies not a lover but a biter, he has to go away!"
I agree. I also somehow missed a reel she put up in November where she implies she broke her leg falling off a motorbike but of course wound up fine.

But the constant exaggerating, catastrophizing, enmeshing with fans and then suddenly turning on them when they offer the advice she asked for…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This witch had to be warned by a neighbor about a damn mountain lion! They stalk their prey. She wouldn't see them coming. Kristi is delusional about their bubble on that property.

I'm starting to doubt the incident happened at all. She says Zack was there and she wasn't, but she cannot be believed.

Reactions: 5
I agree. I also somehow missed a reel she put up in November where she implies she broke her leg falling off a motorbike but of course wound up fine.

But the constant exaggerating, catastrophizing, enmeshing with fans and then suddenly turning on them when they offer the advice she asked for…
It was that she broke a rib. But still the same outcome, ultimately we heard about it for a day, maybe 2, but that was all.

Reactions: 1
It was that she broke a rib. But still the same outcome, ultimately we heard about it for a day, maybe 2, but that was all.
Ah, got it. Somehow I missed that saga.

So what is everyone's predictions for what Kristi does next? Just pop back on social media like nothing happened? Leave for good?

Ah, got it. Somehow I missed that saga.

So what is everyone's predictions for what Kristi does next? Just pop back on social media like nothing happened? Leave for good?
My vote is for coming back like nothing happened. The dog won’t be mentioned again. It was a cute dog, though!

Grappling at straws on the other channel which is barely getting any views. Surely Zack will have to go back to work

My vote is for coming back like nothing happened. The dog won’t be mentioned again. It was a cute dog, though!
You called it! She's gonna toe her way back onto social media and then she'll overshare about some other "catastrophe" down the line, disappear, rinse and repeat

So she would never allow it, but am I the only one who thinks the 2nd channel would be much more successful if Zach was the focus and he went hard into like, "homesteading" type content?

I feel like that's what she wants to do anyway, but I think that channel will never be successful in that space with her at the face of it.

No one wants to watch her crying about cutting down trees and browsing the garden center

Reactions: 3
Has time to come in a Glot about her new free hot tub. God and hate these types of people, no one gives a tit Kristi we just wanna know what happened to Bennie the dog!!!
1131116C-CB9C-4ED2-97DD-55310879FBD2.png

• Wow
It gives me genuine anxiety to see her making these kinds of purchases while her income dries up. Is she insane?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.