RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To absolutely no one’s surprise the daily uploads were complete tit and have ended as quickly as they started. Of course she’s magically feeling so much better and “out of her rut” lol ok krusty

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kristi could never do a 9 to 5 job. Didn't she used to work at a vet office or shelter? It must have been part time or volunteer work.

Reactions: 5
I love when Kristi posts these stories that are like "me and my mom BFF!!!!" and then doesn't show the person.

1. I don't buy that she's suddenly sooo committed to privacy since very few people are checking for her anymore.
2. I frankly just don't buy that she has or has made mom friends given her extreme hermit vibes.

It's all very "is the mom bff in the room with us right now?"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like a crab, Kristi has gone inside her house never to be seen again... at least until spring.

• Haha
To absolutely no one’s surprise the daily uploads were complete tit and have ended as quickly as they started. Of course she’s magically feeling so much better and “out of her rut” lol ok krusty
this aged well 😂😂 back on Instagram whining for 10+ slides about how confused she is and questioning if she’s meant for YouTube and the online life. No, Kristi, you’re not. Get a job and move on, you’re boring and no one cares

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s actually pretty insulting to just make so much money off your audience.Literally the house she lives in is because of her subscribers.People who Have supported her through her mental health and infertility .And she got pregnant and just said peace out🫠
She can’t even have the decency just to check out and say I’m done to her viewers and this is the end of her channel.Just comes back with another sponsored video to profit off her viewers once again.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's so delusional about their lifestyle. Zack is unemployed and she barely works her Youtube gig. The money will dry up.

Reactions: 7
Begging for engagement has to be a new low.

Sorry, begging for engagement — sponsored by Hello Fresh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she actually think people didn't know all that? Kristi...we KNOW you don't want to be a beauty youtuber anymore. We...have known that for a really long time.

She needs a therapist coz she’s treating her audience like one

I think what's worse is that she's just made misery her brand. Like the "guys I'm so lost in life!!!!" thing is the only thing that gets her views or engagement anymore.

It's absolutely true that the nature of beauty/makeup on social media is changing and if she doesn't want to go with that, that's fine. I just... I still can't wrap my head around why she doesn't just pivot to lifestyle. Sure, she'll get less engagement than at the height of her beauty days, but she'll have consistent viewership again.

Whereas right now it just seems like she's in freefall.

But I see in Kristi the same thing I see in a British influencer, Louise Thompson. Louise also had a baby and has made misery her brand. There's just a real sense of someone who doesn't want to get better and doesn't want to move on.

Reactions: 8
New video on the Sweet Life channel. She closed it saying they are going to shift focus and put more effort into that channel. She seems to have accepted she’s lost her niche in the makeup world.

Reactions: 4
New video on the Sweet Life channel. She closed it saying they are going to shift focus and put more effort into that channel. She seems to have accepted she’s lost her niche in the makeup world.
The thing is, I buy this as much as I bought the "I'm gonna upload a video every single day!!!!" thing. She's flitting between plans so rapidly with no real direction or game plan.

Reactions: 4
She's officially giving up on beauty content. Kristi missed the boat on Tik Tok... And where was I when she said she came back a few months after having Alder? She's been fickle about YT since she got pregnant over two years ago. The fact is Kristi has put her sole income in jeopardy, lost friends, isolated herself, and become a helicopter mom. I don't know how they will keep their farm. In her mental state she isn't capable of working a 40 hour week and hover over Alder all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Kristi missed the boat on Tik Tok...

The fact is Kristi has put her sole income in jeopardy, lost friends, isolated herself, and become a helicopter mom.
I’ve said exactly this! She took her maternity leave at the worst possible moment and didn’t push TikTok content harder and revive her career that way. She had us all eating out of the palm of her hand and instead chose to make misery her new personality.

Oh good, and now she's pushing weird pseudo-science from Joe Rogan's scientist friend.

Patrick has been caught quite a few times spreading half-truths or statements based on incomplete research. But, you know, Kristi's "smart" and unvaccinated now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.