RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When people with her level of illness go crunchy, they go too far. Hopefully Alder never needs antibiotics. His mom will put every plant or potion she owns in him before going to the doctor.

Reactions: 5
Jeez the way she glares at her son in today's stories because he woke an hour early 🙄😳 that poor little boy. Yes Kristi you have a two year old (I think? Is he two?). Two year olds don't do sleeping in til mid morning. They rise at (or before!) dawn with energy and enthusiasm for the day! And as a parent you need to suck it up and match that enthusiasm cos whether you like it or not, you have a whoooole day of energetic playtime ahead of you

Reactions: 2
When I think about how she complained and cried about supposed infertility, then since having him she makes these comments (and clearly hasn't dealt with motherhood very well) it pisses me off. Kristi was better off as an aunt.

Reactions: 6
As someone who has lost grandparents to Alzheimers and dementia, I find it so bleeping offensive she'd dare go on someone's page and suggest they try eating coconut oil every day as a cure.

I'm sure this person doesn't want diarrhea in addition to her Alzheimers Kristi, but thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She had 5 ppl spend 6 hrs cleaning and organizing her kitchen and pantry. Which "CHANGED HER LIFE!" Give me a feckin break.
Nothing has changed in her life. She still lacks basic living skills. That whole video was a "tell me you're failing at being an adult without telling me you're failing at being an adult." Imo.
Ffs

Reactions: 6
this witch really only uploads a video to keep her hello fresh partnership.

Reactions: 8
After seeing that stupid comment I confirm she is 100% antivax.
For sure. I wondered if she'd fallen into the "crunchy cult" aka the wellness to white supremacy pipeline... moving out to the woods, "homesteading" worrying about "chemicals," isolating herself and her son, considering homeschooling, clearly antivax, now this dumb comment

Reactions: 9
Just happened across this thread and was like OMG. I don't follow her too closely (she's one of my 'click on her Insta stories out of total boredom/I've exhausted everything else' follows) started following her I think after her big Jaclyn Hill hairy lipstick review vid and thought she seemed pretty down to earth. Anyway, wtf! Everything is such high drama for someone who apparently lives this super chilled out, country lifestyle in a gorgeous property with what looks like money to burn.
I didn't watch her birth video, I avoid those like the plague (genuine previous birth trauma, currently approaching the due date of baby #3, I do not need to watch other peoples' 😅). But oh my god the DRAMA! The new house, the fall down the stairs, the breakdowniest breakdown ever known, the anxiety meds, the COVID, the migraines, the dog, everything the worst, most awful, crying hysterically dramatic it could possibly be. I mean this in the kindest way possible....do duck off. She needs a huge reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think Kristi has an ounce of self awareness. She too inside her own head. Her bubble.

Reactions: 4
For her it’s self-induced, moving out to seclusion and limiting human interaction.
I’ve reconnected with so many people thanks to having kids. There are weekly mom group meetups in my neighborhood. It’s lonely when they’re newborns but she made a choice to be isolated.

Reactions: 2
She's upset over ordering chicks via the mail and them being sick and possibly dying. I thought this was common sense. It's still winter and the weather can be very unpredictable. She lives in WA. Kristi could have easily driven to the farm store (or any farm that has chicks) and picked them up.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.