RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Needed some quick cash so she posts yet another droll talking video. Shes looking into ketamine?? What happened to her phase of going on the Peloton, going keto and it curing her depression?

Reactions: 2
She is not better. Not even by 50%. I don't think Kristi is taking therapy seriously, or going enough.

Reactions: 3
Kristi likes the part of therapy where she gets to complain but quits when they make her do real work.

Reactions: 5
Sweet baby jeebus.. 4 mins in on her GRWM vid and I shut it off. "Blah blah blah.. I don't give AF, except I do."

And btw, for someone who struggles with depression why TF did she paint her "beauty" room a dark green??! Nothing is quite as cheerful as a dungeon.

Troll Beauty Kristi sponsored by bridges and the color green.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her last bit at the end of the video. Saying she hates how people treat kids and some people are using their kid as a prop. I think that was a dig at Trisha Paytas!

Rawbeautykristi: everything moss green, get me some ket because I hate the internet

Reactions: 4
So, speaking of that tiktok, she says she can't test the mascara because L'Oreal isn't cruelty free and she only uses cruelty free makeup... yet she uses NYX, which is owned by L'Oreal :unsure:

Reactions: 4
So, speaking of that tiktok, she says she can't test the mascara because L'Oreal isn't cruelty free and she only uses cruelty free makeup... yet she uses NYX, which is owned by L'Oreal :unsure:
I'm fine with people deciding that they can like a parent brand's ethical offshoot if it eases their minds, but the idea that Kristi jumped in to pile on Mikayla is gross.

Reactions: 3
I'm fine with people deciding that they can like a parent brand's ethical offshoot if it eases their minds, but the idea that Kristi jumped in to pile on Mikayla is gross.
I'm fine if the average person does it, because for most of us we fall victim to the same 5 corporate overlords who've purchased almost everything (Nestlé...Unilever... Coca-Cola... Proctor& Gamble...etc) but I just don't like her holier than thou attitude about it.

Like, whatever helps her sleep at night I guess, but let's not pretend like she's better for it... shes still putting money in the pockets of a company she claims to not support, while having the money and influence to be able to support brands who are *actually* cruelty free and using ethically sourced materials.

Reactions: 5
Just saw that and came straight here.

She is not mentally well
That poor kid is in for a boatload of crazy when as he grows up and tries to do all the normal things. Mommy is gonna guilt trip him big time. She really has a mental problem.

Reactions: 10
Christ alive, it's just not a healthy way to look at it, is it? 🤨 I love my son more than anything in the world but, if anything, I feel pride and hope for him when I look to the future. I mean I don't want to rush time or anything, and I'm sure I'll have some emotions flowing when he time comes for him to live his life, but I just look forward to seeing how he grows and what kind of man he'll be, what he'll do with his life and what will make him happy and fulfilled.

I don't understand this mentality of everyone being so "heartbroken" and "devastated" when their child follows the natural path of time and growth... I absolutely LOVE seeing my little boy grow and learn, it fascinates me
---

Also, I feel sorry for his future girlfriend/wife 😬 as a victim of a barmy MIL myself, I feel like she'll be the mother of all mother in laws

(Just to add, I know he may not have a girlfriend or identify as whatever etc.. just lightheartedly saying it from a "mother of a son" stereotypical mother in law thingy!)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.