RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
16D99A30-4B7F-422F-B8F0-1516CDF628DA.jpeg

You do have 7 solid days with zero other responsibilities????
Yes she has a son but also a stay at home dad to look after him while she purges. What other responsibilities does she have?? Does she not realise other mums have full time jobs and multiple kids and not even one solid day to deep clean?

• Angry
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1849678
Yes she has a son but also a stay at home dad to look after him while she purges. What other responsibilities does she have?? Does she not realise other mums have full time jobs and multiple kids and not even one solid day to deep clean?
don't you know her life is so difficult?? she's raising the world's smartest child ever while being a fantastic creator and spending time meeting all her frien- wait a second :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1849678
Kristi is the mom that childfree people rant about. The level of entitlement and delusion is off the charts.

Reactions: 11
The last 2 videos on the Sweet Life channel could not be more boring 🥱 Minimal effort!

Reactions: 2
you called it!!! 🤭
My eyes rolled fully back into my head when I saw that on IG.

Of course.

OF COURSE.

Still waiting on the tearful updates about rehoming.

Also: I guess I'm going to hope it was a one-off????????

Jesus wept.

I'm on the fence about this sort of thing generally. I don't have hard-and-fast advice or opinions on what to do next, because I think all options can be really tricky. But "I'll ignore it and hope it goes away" would definitely not be anyone's sane advice, Kristi.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yep, she's already decided to get rid of the dog but will now make out like she agonised over the decision and listened to lots of viewpoints.

Good call @liquidlinernotes 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s a bleep! Bennie will be rehomed by the end of the month, or just never mentioned again and just disappear

Reactions: 6
I can't believe what I've just watched. She is SO dramatic! I can imagine she probably allows Alder to knock 10 bells out of Bennie most days in the house. Like most of the mum influencers they let their kids abuse their animals and think its cute and a bond, turn a blind eye whilst the dogs being sat on, ears pulled, hit, taunted whilst they turn a blind eye because they are so busy being a "mom". Bennie then gets out and is free and thinks its gametime to the toddler that's been battering and pulling at him on the daily!

I'm so sick of her self righteousness aswell, it's always "MY husband", "MY son, MY 48 month old (okay I'm exaggerating)" on "MY property". Why can't she just say Zack was out with Alder in the garden???? Has to emphasise it soo much. Mentioning the property is becoming sooo boring. I never say my husband was on my property....I say he was out in the garden! So annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She didn't want Zack to have a dog for years. She tolerated Benny for a few months, but that's over. I guarantee she will say something about how this is why Benny was abandoned to begin with. The other family never bothered to train him either.

Reactions: 7
Of course it would worry any parent if this happened to their child, but I have to agree with everyone else’s take on this. She is going to be a drama Queen and Bennie will get the boot! Poor Zack, I feel like he is married to a self-centered monster and will never have things in life that aren’t approved by her.

Am I the only one thinking she mistook play behavior for aggression?

I just get the feeling he was too excited, tried to play with Alder the same way he'd play with another puppy, and Kristi took this as aggression toward her son because she's looking for any reason to get rid of this dog

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one thinking she mistook play behavior for aggression?

I just get the feeling he was too excited, tried to play with Alder the same way he'd play with another puppy, and Kristi took this as aggression toward her son because she's looking for any reason to get rid of this dog
it’s hard to tell because she catastrophizes everything. Either option seems equally plausible to me.

Reactions: 3
She just reposted the same story 8 minutes ago. Really milking it for sympathy and concern.

Reactions: 1
Wow what a bleeping witch, she is rehoming the dog? Didn’t she say she rescued him? She’s now saying the breeder is taking him back? So which is it. She’s always got to act holier than thou, just admit it Kristi, that you are a bleep and went to a breeder to get Bennie and rushed the decision and you have let alder be a billy to the dog cause you thought it was “cute”. Please for the love of god, don’t get anymore animals!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Did she ever say why the original owner wanted to give him away to Kristi anyway? It just seemed so random… ‘come buy a van from me and take a dog home too’ 🤷‍♀️ And why is the original owner suddenly so ok with having him back and possibly keeping him? She didn’t want him!

As a mum to a nearly 2 year old and a dog I feel so conflicted. She rushed into getting a dog and this is the consequence.

Made good content and made her seem like Mary Theresa which feeds her narcissism and ego, so what was there to really think about? She didn’t think of the long term just the right now. Dogs aren’t like cats, cats pretty much taken care of them self, dogs need much more plus training, which Kristi can’t give him, she can’t even do her “job” 🙄, which is filming and editing videos, I mean how hard can that really be when you have both parents home all day!!!!! So I don’t for 1 minute believe Bennie was seeing a trainer. 1 she never leaves the bleeping house and 2 she would of made content

Reactions: 4
Meant to expand on this, but --

It's like everything with Kristi.

She was "infertile" for 15 years, except no she wasn't. She tried for a baby for maybe 2-3 years and then gave up but is counting from the time a doctor told her she might have PCOS as a teenager. Which is ridiculous. Then she magically got pregnant without help (because she lost some weight and managed her PCOS) and now is jokingly talking about how she'll consider having a second, which is a slap in the face to anyone actually experiencing infertility.

She had the most horrifying, awful birth experience... except no she didn't. She did a series of stupid things that put her son's life at risk to help serve her idea of a perfect birth.

She had the worst mental health breakdown in the history of the world... but she had the money to retreat to the woods, do daily therapy, go on nature walks, and have her husband basically care for her son full-time while she healed.

No one suffers like Kristi.

And now, the one thing her husband wanted -- a dog -- has to be discarded because the dog "went crazy out of nowhere" and tried to attack their son.

The common denominator, as always, is Kristi being the center of attention, the star, the focus, the person everyone needs to drop everything to please and adore.

And, of course, if this story about the dog is heavily exaggerated, Zack can't say anything because it'll trigger her anxiety and her PPA/PPD about their son.

The plan was always to get rid of this dog, which is why she never featured the dog in stories or talked about him. It was clearly her husband's dog, but her husband can't have anything nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.