RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tries to be very crunchy, unless it's inconvenient for her or she doesn't like it or it messes up her aesthetic

Reactions: 1
Agree x1000, the way she talks about it... doesnt add up
I believe that she had mild PCOS, spent two years trying to get pregnant without intervention, and gave up. Because that is basically her story. Then she did Atkins for like three months and got pregnant because it regulated her periods. So she knows full well she can probably get pregnant again, and it makes me all the more annoyed that she kept flogging the "infertile!!!!" story.

Reactions: 11
Just dawned on me that I've spent two years scrolling past her videos without a second thought so ive just unsubcribed. I originally subscribed to her for makeup, not 17 pregnancy reveals and legs akimbo whilst she spawns a person and now all i see is a negative circle of "motherhood.... mental health" thumbnails. What's any of that got to do with BEAUTY?

Reactions: 8
She didn't give Keto credit for getting pregnant, but that's really what did it. She could have at least acknowledged that it helped her a lot. Kristi is such a mess now. She can't even fix her hair before making a video. It's not getting better after a year.

Reactions: 5
Kristi doing ugly crying and droning on about her mental health crisis for forty minutes. No thanks.

1B42B4E8-1C3F-4CA3-AF7D-3BE59F2C6C17.jpeg

Also, it’s a piss take that someone with enough products to necessitate day-long downsizing of said products can’t look presentable for videos.

Why are brands sending all these hair/makeup/skincare products to a woman who looks like she’s crawled out of a midden?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1557982

Did she forget that his name, birthday and a video/thumbnail of him literally coming out of her is posted on IG and YouTube? Almost 2 million people already know your sons name and probably a lot of info that he will someday wish wasn't out there.

I'm not saying she should start posting him, I am ALL for people not putting their children online for the world to see, I'm saying if this is genuinely her reason, she needs to do her due diligence to scrub his info from her platforms. It wouldn't change things obviously, but it would at least be her recognizing she made a mistake putting it out there and doing her best to rectify the situation.
She has pictures posted on Instagram maybe showing his face when he was a baby. What changed for her I wonder?

Oh, and you know what she does that’s nauseating? When she tries to look alluring or tries to make a sexy face. FAIL. She’s not the least bit of either. She should stay in her lane, looking greasy, dirty and homeless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She has a ton of clothes just shoved into a basket. Never folded for months. Kristi needs time management and to put everything that needs to be done in a weekly planner, otherwise it won't be done.

Reactions: 3
She has pictures posted on Instagram maybe showing his face when he was a baby. What changed for her I wonder?
I think other creators (especially Sam) not showing their kids is the change. She's a copycat of people she's jealous of. Sam had her baby after Kristi did, and announced she wouldn't be sharing him publicly, and then suddenly Kristi does a hard stop on sharing her son when she'd previously been sharing photos and stories of him regularly.

Reactions: 10
Yep, it’s 100% because Samantha chose not to share her child. I’m convinced if Sam hadn’t done that, Kristi would be sharing photos and details about her kid like crazy. The restraint must be killing her.

I'm sorry but, I can't take anyone seriously about their mental health being better when they're obviously still deep into it. When showering, dressing, combing your hair and doing menial chores is still too much for them to handle. It bothers me to no end how she will preach like she has all the answers when she so clearly DOES NOT. I started watching her for her beauty content not this continued downward spiral that has become her ENTIRE life. There is only so much "poor me" I can handle. Girl sort your tit out, you're not the only one on this planet that has issues ffs.

Reactions: 12
The only time she seemed stable was before the baby, and before all the makeup videos. When she was just sharing her life, hauls, talking about stuff, etc. She had a better handle on things.

Reactions: 2
I feel bad for Zack. I know he loves her but, that kind of energy can be absolutely crushing on a spouse.

Annnnd cue the complaining about her headaches again on stories.. "love that for me".
I do recall her saying that a certain diet helps dramatically reduce those yet, she doesn't follow through with it. Like everything else. That's on you cupcake. You could take charge of your health and minimize the issue but you'd rather troll for sympathy instead. *insert eyeroll here*

Reactions: 3
Annnnd cue the complaining about her headaches again on stories.. "love that for me".
I do recall her saying that a certain diet helps dramatically reduce those yet, she doesn't follow through with it. Like everything else. That's on you cupcake. You could take charge of your health and minimize the issue but you'd rather troll for sympathy instead. *insert eyeroll here*
On the flipside, she seems like the kind of person who adopts a new diet for two days and announces that it's instantly cured her of all her ailments.

I watched the garden tour video on their shared channel. I’ll admit, I’m jealous of it! Aside from that, there was one part where Zack corrected Kristi on something he planted. I don’t know why they kept it in the video, but she looks at him and in a very bitchy tone says “You don’t have to correct me.” Poor guy! No, he didn’t have to but is it that big of a deal that he did?

Reactions: 6
Speaking to Zack like tit/speaking over him/belittling him is second nature to Kristi - she's been doing it forever and it's as natural as breathing to her. She thinks it's normal, that's why she didn't edit it out. She's probably a lot worse behind closed doors.

I've always felt sorry for Zack. She's a slovenly neurotic pig who looks like she stinks.

Reactions: 4
God, she's boring these days. I used to really like her.

I don't know. I think she had fully made peace with not having any children & actually ended up being glad she couldn't have them and fully embraced her child free life.
I'm not saying she doesn't love her son, that would be unfair and I'm sure that she does. However, her resentment for him is palpable. He's essentially ruined the life she thought she would have and she can't hide how she feels about that.

Unfortunately, one day he is going to feel that resentment too.

She absolutely does not behave like a mother who tried everything to have a baby and was unsuccessful & is suddenly blessed with a miracle. She doesn't act like she feels fortunate to be able to have had this child at all.

God, she's boring these days. I used to really like her.

I don't know. I think she had fully made peace with not having any children & actually ended up being glad she couldn't have them and fully embraced her child free life.
I'm not saying she doesn't love her son, that would be unfair and I'm sure that she does. However, her resentment for him is palpable. He's essentially ruined the life she thought she would have and she can't hide how she feels about that.

Unfortunately, one day he is going to feel that resentment too.

She absolutely does not behave like a mother who tried everything to have a baby and was unsuccessful & is suddenly blessed with a miracle. She doesn't act like she feels fortunate to be able to have had this child at all.
I agree 100%. The future she pictured didn't have kids in it -- it was going to be her and her husband, travelling wherever they wanted, building her brand, living off the land, etc. And now she's trapped in the middle of the woods with constant fear and a never-ending obligation.

Tbh, I also wonder if the people in Kristi's life weren't secretly relieved when she decided to be childfree because of her constant catastrophizing.

I think it's very possible Kristi thought she was infertile because of the way she turns every molehill into a mountain. Two to three years of trying isn't nothing, but within the last five or so years, they absolutely had the money for IVF and instead decided to be childfree. Which is very valid.

But either way, the thing that scares me the most is the fact that she's clearly NOT someone who is fuelled by motherhood but she refuses to accept help with her son and now keeps floating the idea of home schooling. I can't imagine anything worse for Kristi, Zach or their son. Let him go to school ffs. You need the break, and so does he.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I couldn’t agree more with both of you above, she constantly tries to push a very negative narrative about having children and becoming a mother to the point it might even put people off! She oozes resentment regardless of how much she loves him.

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t agree more with both of you above, she constantly tries to push a very negative narrative about having children and becoming a mother to the point it might even put people off! She oozes resentment regardless of how much she loves him.

It's true. I watched that first video of hers where it was like an hour or whatever of her saying how absolutely terrible everything was and how people don't tell you that it's basically the worst thing you'll ever do.

I don't have children yet, and for the first time, I considered not having children because she made it sound so awful. Thankfully, most people have since told me that yes it's hard, but it's not end of the world like she made out

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.