RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Log time lurker here. Of course during the most painful cluster attack the woman gets on IG to post about it. Make it make sense, she is full of it.

Reactions: 8
I hope she reads this, I'm so over her bullshit.What a bleeping trainwreck.
Are you blocked? What does the red x next to your message mean? Assuming it won’t deliver. Hopefully she reads it but doubtful she will. She seems to only read and post the people who agree with her. Sadly she never opened my message a while back when she posted a go fund me for some animals to be adopted, only a day or 2 after another racially charged mass shooting in the US. She’s extremely tone deaf and disgusting.

Reactions: 2
Are you blocked? What does the red x next to your message mean? Assuming it won’t deliver. Hopefully she reads it but doubtful she will. She seems to only read and post the people who agree with her. Sadly she never opened my message a while back when she posted a go fund me for some animals to be adopted, only a day or 2 after another racially charged mass shooting in the US. She’s extremely tone deaf and disgusting.
I might be, she blocked my main account after I called her a helicopter mom 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Has she really been literally screaming in agony for 40 mins with this cluster headache? While posting on Instagram 🙄 I'd probably have more sympathy for her if she exaggerated less.

Reactions: 10
Ok this is old now (May 2nd) but I meant to post it and forgot but she posted this story about how she chose not to share her child online "but doesn't judge anyone who chooses to" while sharing the kid literally constantly?? I'm still so confused by it??

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I think what bothers me so much about how she's acting, is so many people that turn to drugs or commit suicide have put themselves in that situation... just like she has by insisting on moving to a remote location and living like a hermit and no longer hanging out with her friends or her sister etc. She has successfully removed her husband from society, she definitely doesn't seem interested in socializing that poor child... So instead she throws herself a pity party and I feel like shaking her and knocking some sense into her because she. does. know. better!
That's just my opinion and maybe I'm the fucked up one 🤔

Attachments

• Heart
Ok this is old now (May 2nd) but I meant to post it and forgot but she posted this story about how she chose not to share her child online "but doesn't judge anyone who chooses to" while sharing the kid literally constantly?? I'm still so confused by it??
She thinks it's OK because she doesn't really show his face anymore.

Lol @ her pretending like it was a decision she made organically after he was born and not her just copying other youtubers (like Sam) who decided not to share their new babies.

Girl, ANOTHER video where you waffle on about your life while doing half-assed makeup?

I get that at least the theme this time was "I'm lost" but... surely her management is begging her to actually pick a focus.

Girl, ANOTHER video where you waffle on about your life while doing half-assed makeup?

I get that at least the theme this time was "I'm lost" but... surely her management is begging her to actually pick a focus.
It’s completely unbearable at this point.

Reactions: 3

Did someone say “manager”??? They’re resurrecting her Facebook. I suppose they NEED to draw in engagement and interest in her again however possible. I forgot I was even following this page…

Attachments

Jesus, God, why!?🤢🤮 Does this psychotic wacky-job SERIOUSLY think that we want to see this nasty tit!? About as disgusting as her life.🤷🏻‍♀️
Not really necessary to be that rude... everyone gets marks if they sleep in a weird position or on any surface with texture 😬

Not really necessary to be that rude... everyone gets marks if they sleep in a weird position or on any surface with texture 😬
True…but her stories are just getting more and more disgusting. People don’t want to see nasty tit, it’s common sense to think about your audience. Also, on another note…do you go through all of the posts on here pointing out everyone’s complaints on Krusty and criticizing, and acting like you’re above it all…or is it just my post you want to pipe in on?🤷🏻‍♀️

True…but her stories are just getting more and more disgusting. People don’t want to see nasty tit, it’s common sense to think about your audience. Also, on another note…do you go through all of the posts on here pointing out everyone’s complaints on Krusty and criticizing, and acting like you’re above it all…or is it just my post you want to pipe in on?🤷🏻‍♀️
No I dont, but this one stood out to me as it was a bit too much for what was in the picture as it is just her side with some marks...
I agree that most of her posts are annoying and way too much, used to be a fan but stopped even before she was a mum as she was annoying, but am still allowed to point out when someone is really rude

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.