RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, she’s posted a nearly 1-hour Q&A video about motherhood. Hasn’t she already done enough blabbing about this already? I have zero interest and won’t be watching anyway but even if I was interested, her thumbnail would turn me off instantly. Can you imagine the histrionics when her kid wants to wean himself away from her? I can just hear the me, me, me now about how SHE can’t handle it.

Reactions: 6
OMFG I've unsubscribed finally. I cannot take anymore of this "parenting is so hard. It literally takes a village. I need someone else to hold my baby so I can have some me time" tit!
You have a husband who has nothing else to do ya gobshite but you don't even seem to let him help, or make him help.
You moved to the middle of nowhere to be by yourself, what do you expect?
It really irritates me when people with kids expect others to help, especially people who don't have kids. duck off and look after your own kids, you choose to have kids, you want help then hire some.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
OMFG I've unsubscribed finally. I cannot take anymore of this "parenting is so hard. It literally takes a village. I need someone else to hold my baby so I can have some me time" tit!
You have a husband who has nothing else to do ya gobshite but you don't even seem to let him help, or make him help.
It really irritates me when people with kids expect others to help, especially people who don't have kids. duck off and look after your own kids, you choose to have kids, you want help then hire some.
I am in 100% agreement, you make some really valid points. My daughter will be 1 here very soon and at no point did I ever expect a “village” to be there to help me and my husband, and we both work full time. She and Zack do not work so in saying this her sense of entitlement REALLY shows and it is really off-putting.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This. My husband worked full time and I was often at home for 8-10 hours per day 100% by myself when my baby was at her neediest. And I know I still had it good.

Every time she whines about things she could change easily, it drives me crazy. Let your husband help. Ask his parents to come over and help. Join a mom’s group. Hire a nanny. Put him in daycare part time. You have endless options, Kristi.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh what a shocking turn of events that washing and brushing your hair and putting on makeup will make you look like less of a goon.

What a glow up! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Not her looking almost identical to how she did before in the day after stories.

Also, with how nuts she's been with everything else regarding her son, I'm SHOCKED she's letting him watch TV at his age, and actually showed herself doing it

Reactions: 3
Well I tried watching her latest video on motherhood. Managed ten minutes of her whining and switched off. Her voice just goes through me these days, all she does is moan and complain.

Reactions: 2
I've been rewatching Girls recently and couldn't put my finger on who whingey, entitled Hannah Horvath reminds me of... until her latest video appeared

Reactions: 8
Just catching up on yesterday's stories. Why is it such a revelation to her that if she quits with the hovering helicopter behaviour, her son realises he can explore things himself and, shockingly, takes the opportunity to enjoy it. Such as exploring his food and tasting it on his own terms!? Especially for someone who claims to have followed baby led weaning.

I can't imagine anything worse than someone hovering over me saying have a bite, taste it, go on, try it, have some more, eat itttttt 🙉

My little boy is only 8 months old but sometimes sitting back, supervising of course, and just watching him explore things in his own way is one of my favourite things to do!

We have followed a semi Montessori approach with our daughter (not fully, but a lot of stuff) to foster independence and yeah, leaving her "alone" to eat what she wants to eat or doesn't want to eat has made her a great, adventurous eater. She's still a toddler, so there's time to go through the picky phase, but if she does I will continue to offer good things in addition to whatever her chosen food is.

My goal is to have my daughter have a healthy relationship with food, and a main part of that is allowing her the freedom to listen to her body and know that if she's not hungry, or she's full, it's OK to stop eating. Being "a part of the clean plate club" and "there's only a few bites, why don't you just eat them?" and "starving kids in Africa" was a HUGE thing when I was a kid, and as a shock to no one as an adult I am overweight and literally feel guilty when I can't eat everything on my plate.

I hate how Kristi reads one new thing and then starts spewing it in her stories like she's some expert on child-rearing, or like it's gonna be totally new information to her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Now she's asking if it's possible to hire a teacher on her own and build a little schoolhouse on her property for her kid to attend. That poor kid is going to be suffocated by her!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Imagine when/if finally she's around other mums and kids she's going to be a nightmare. Woe betide any mum who gives Alder a bag of sweets, Kristi will swoop in and snatch them, crying and screaming hysterically. Then she'll have a four day headache and do a vlog about it. Poor kid, he's smothered. Has he even met any other little kids his age?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I get the feeling that Zack doesn't get a say in anything about their child's parenting. Can you imagine the drama if he told Kristy, no, our kid needs time away from us on his own to grow and gain some sense of independence? Who knows, maybe he's as nuts as her and agrees with her crazy ideas or just gives in to her every whim. I hope that the kid breaks free and gives her hell as a teenager.

Reactions: 5
I don't think Zack gets much say in anything. I watched a video from their youtube home channel and it was hard to watch - she continually interrupted and spoke over him and when he did get chance to speak she looked impatient. She wasn't listening to him, just waiting for her chance to speak again. Zack seems pretty placid. He's had many many years of Kristi's bullshit so I think he keeps quiet for an easy life.

I still remember when she freaked out that people would dare suggest she was interested in home schooling. Clown behavior.

She can't let her kid eat in peace. No one wants someone staring at them and talking to them constantly. She really doesn't get it that even though he's a toddler, he's his own person. Not a carbon copy of her.

She was so delusional about motherhood. My God. Kristi acts like life was so better before him, and that's not his fault. It's hers.

Now she's asking if it's possible to hire a teacher on her own and build a little schoolhouse on her property for her kid to attend. That poor kid is going to be suffocated by her!
Omg, they need to do something! She's such a mess. Is he even allowed to interact with other people?!

She *claims* she met some mom at the gardening center who is "just like her" and they came over for a play date?

I don't believe that for a second.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here but I can't help but feel really angry at Zack. I agree with the commenter that said he seems to just sit tight for a quiet life and he seems really laid back but at what point is he going to tell his wife that she is in need of serious help. I watched the video they posted not long ago where she was literally sobbing about cutting a tree down and Zack could be heard comforting off camera. It makes me think that he just panders to her when really he should be encouraging her to seek more help, whether that be more therapy, psychiatric treatment or medication (I know she was on something before but I don't know if she still is or if it just isn't working).

As much as I dislike Kristi, I find it hard not to sympathise with her. Her mental health always seemed to be pretty bad but becoming a mum seems to be the worst thing that could have happened to her. Her mental health has never seemed great, she seems to be a hypochondriac and is probably one of the most dramatic people I've ever come across. Moving out to the middle of nowhere and having a baby has made her 1000% times worse. Whilst I know a lot of her problems are of her own making, it can be hard to see the wood through the trees and see you need help without someone pointing it out. And even when they do, it can be hard to come to terms with and the thought of seeking treatment can be terrifying.

Now more than ever Zack should be stepping up for the sake of his child because Kristi is going to put that kid in therapy when he's older. And how will Kristi react when the day comes when the child is able to speak his own mind and wants some independence. Until that day comes she will never let him out of her sight.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.