RawBeautyKristi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has mentioned a couple of times in videos that they fight a lot, not like big blow-ups, but they do since having him and didn’t used to. Maybe he tries to check her, speak up, whatever, and she makes a fuss.

Reactions: 5
Poor Kristi asking what things people like at a house to make them want to stay when they visit. It’s the COMPANY, not things.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Been IG’ing her date with her husband for the last 2 hours. I’d be upset if I were him. My family and I used to call that “being a social asshole”… definitely what she’s being!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Long time lurker here but I can't help but feel really angry at Zack. I agree with the commenter that said he seems to just sit tight for a quiet life and he seems really laid back but at what point is he going to tell his wife that she is in need of serious help. I watched the video they posted not long ago where she was literally sobbing about cutting a tree down and Zack could be heard comforting off camera. It makes me think that he just panders to her when really he should be encouraging her to seek more help, whether that be more therapy, psychiatric treatment or medication (I know she was on something before but I don't know if she still is or if it just isn't working).

As much as I dislike Kristi, I find it hard not to sympathise with her. Her mental health always seemed to be pretty bad but becoming a mum seems to be the worst thing that could have happened to her. Her mental health has never seemed great, she seems to be a hypochondriac and is probably one of the most dramatic people I've ever come across. Moving out to the middle of nowhere and having a baby has made her 1000% times worse. Whilst I know a lot of her problems are of her own making, it can be hard to see the wood through the trees and see you need help without someone pointing it out. And even when they do, it can be hard to come to terms with and the thought of seeking treatment can be terrifying.

Now more than ever Zack should be stepping up for the sake of his child because Kristi is going to put that kid in therapy when he's older. And how will Kristi react when the day comes when the child is able to speak his own mind and wants some independence. Until that day comes she will never let him out of her sight.
I'm wondering if a lot of her problems with never letting him out of her sight have to do with her mom passing away. I hadn't heard that her and Zack fight all the time, but it's no surprise. They only have each other and a toddler to talk to.

Reactions: 3
Even celebs are crying and taking pics. Model Paulina Porizkova is notorious for it! For awhile it was every week.

Reactions: 1
Today’s stories involve Kristi pretending her son can read and speak in full sentences. Very good for a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kristi is the epitome of the annoying, cringey parent that thinks everyone else finds their kid cute. News flash! Noone thinks your kid is the smartest, cutest, funniest kid alive like you do.
We all have our own kids that we think are smarter than yours. So embarrassing. All of our kids learnt to talk too and we didn’t expect you to fawn over them.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Ok but maybe instead of telling people how you rehab birds that apparently hit your windows so often you have a system for it, you put up some screens or window film to stop the birds from hitting your windows?

She wants to brag about living out in the wilderness away from everything, but doesn't actually seem to want to do anything to benefit the environment around her at all. Like maybe instead of extending your yard to put more grass in (which is terrible for the environment) you plant some native plants so these birds and animals have a place to live and food to eat?

No no its better to cry on IG about cutting down trees and brag on IG about some bird you saved that crashed into your uncovered windows.

Reactions: 8
She has a nasty ingrown toenail and waited a week to see a dr about it. God I hope she doesn't show it.

• Sick
I bet it kills her to see Alder getting more independent. She hates it, the suffocating bleep. Wait till he gets his first girlfriend when he’s older, Kristi will have a meltdown, a year-long cluster headache and stalk the poor girl.

Still intrigued as to where their money is coming from. She’s lost so many followers since having her kid. I find her completely unwatchable now.

Reactions: 8
Still intrigued as to where their money is coming from. She’s lost so many followers since having her kid. I find her completely unwatchable now.
A lot of list followers and views will come from the complete lack of content she puts out other than the most intolerable stories. Most people go back to work after having a kid but she’s just…? I don’t even know what you’d call what she is.

I bet it kills her to see Alder getting more independent. She hates it, the suffocating bleep. Wait till he gets his first girlfriend when he’s older, Kristi will have a meltdown, a year-long cluster headache and stalk the poor girl.

Or else she’s praying he likes men so she doesn’t have a woman to “compete” with. I don’t understand it either tbh. I became a parent around the same time as her and I don’t watch her type of parenting content. Her makeup videos before were a nice distraction. I don’t mean it in a bad way but I don’t care an iota about her child. I’d image a lot of people feel the same way I do.

But she has bear spray, so it's ok if he wanders 100 feet ahead of her. Wtf. A few months ago a neighbor told her there was a huge mountain lion in the area! Does she realize how fast bears are? He'd be gone forever in seconds. They live in the wilderness and it is not their territory despite what they think. I'm not about being a helicopter mom, but you have to have common sense when you live in the middle of nowhere.

Reactions: 10
A few months ago a neighbor told her there was a huge mountain lion in the area! Does she realize how fast bears are? He'd be gone forever in seconds. They live in the wilderness and it is not their territory despite what they think. I'm not about being a helicopter mom, but you have to have common sense when you live in the middle of nowhere.
I was thinking the same thing about the mountain lion. That kid could be jumped in an instant. She's an idiot.

Or else she’s praying he likes men so she doesn’t have a woman to “compete” with. I don’t understand it either tbh. I became a parent around the same time as her and I don’t watch her type of parenting content. Her makeup videos before were a nice distraction. I don’t mean it in a bad way but I don’t care an iota about her child. I’d image a lot of people feel the same way I do.
she really does the worst kind of parenting content because it’s allll about her and then it’s very shamey at the same time

While I’m here:

1. Why post about your ingrown toenail? Who genuinely gives a tit. If I or someone I knew started posting to their stories like that I would worry.

2. Wildlife are “super afraid of humans”? Tell that to billions of years or evolution babe. You and your dodgy toe are duck all use if a bear decides to swipe your child, no matter how close you are.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.