RawBeautyKristi #2 My life's a mess, sponsored by Hello Fresh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has switched her content to her mental illness of the week. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I may have said it before, but it fascinates me that someone so crunchy/anti Vax is such a professional patient and seeks so much medical treatment

Reactions: 11
The before picture of their bedroom is not what I would expect since there are two unemployed adults who live there. It was filthy! I can't believe they allow it to get like that. I don't know what the rest of the house looks like but I'm sure the clutter isn't good for their mental health.

The before picture of their bedroom is not what I would expect since there are two unemployed adults who live there. It was filthy! I can't believe they allow it to get like that. I don't know what the rest of the house looks like but I'm sure the clutter isn't good for their mental health.
I can't believe she posted those photos. All the junk strewn about on the floor! She is so slovenly.

Reactions: 4
This!! We also have a 3 year old and my husband and i both have jobs and our house never looks like this. What the f*ck does she do al day?! The room was filthy!

This!! We also have a 3 year old and my husband and i both have jobs and our house never looks like this. What the f*ck does she do al day?! The room was filthy!
She stuffs her face with pasta and scrolls social media whilst pretending that she's eating salads and having a social media break.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The latest video is like watching someone with tourettes - the odd noises and constant accent changes! The women is so odd I actually find her fascinating!

• Haha
The latest video is like watching someone with tourettes - the odd noises and constant accent changes! The women is so odd I actually find her fascinating!
I haven't watched her latest tit show. Is she still lapsing into a British accent now and again?

Reactions: 1
Guys, she wasn't feeling well yesterday. It was a 10/10 on the pain scale. I'm shocked she didn't go to Urgent Care like she did when she felt like she was having a brain aneurysm. Just like when she thought she was dying, she felt well enough to snap pictures of herself. She said that Zack was out getting a massage and somehow that translated into her having her son all day. I'm not sure how getting a massage takes all day but I can't blame him if he didn't rush back home. Kristi said she feels guilty because her kid watched tv all day which is strange because according to what Kristi has told us, he must be used to being ignored as she scrolls on the internet all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe the massage was his Valentine's Day gift. I would stay out all day too if I had a chance to get away from her and her constant made up problems.

Reactions: 3
Maybe the massage was his Valentine's Day gift. I would stay out all day too if I had a chance to get away from her and her constant made up problems.
It almost certainly was, which makes her whining even more insane.

He has to sit at home with their child (as he should -- he's also the parent) every time she has a meltdown, thinks she's dying, and heads to the ER for 8-10 hours.

Yet he can't escape for an afternoon to enjoy a gift. And didn't she say that he had some potentially serious medical stuff going on with his heart? Actually being able to enjoy a massage might improve that, but Kristi can't possibly have anyone else be looked after/cared for.

There's that stat that most men abandon wives who get a cancer/serious medical diagnosis. I think Kristi is the rare example of the opposite. If her husband actually had a major episode that required care, she'd probably label him "toxic" or a "narcissist" and get out fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He had myocarditis from a virus he had, and then the bright idea that cold plunging would help him. Because the body needs a shock to it's systems after that. :oops: Neither of them seem intelligent.

You're right, Zach better not steal her hypochondriac sunshine!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She posted today she has EBV, and hers is reactivated or whatever. Her doctor wants her to take an antiviral for a YEAR (“how dare she suggest that?!” is how I took that reaction) but wants to know what diet or other things could work instead. Girl, you have human herpesvirus 4 - take the damn antiviral and protect your son!

Reactions: 3
God it’s exactly like the “take ibprofen whilst being monitored by a doctor” that she completely disregarded too.

“I got a second opinion from a real doctor so I can take it to my crunchy Lyme disease doctor so we can laugh and take turmeric and black pepper for it instead.”
I swear two weeks ago she was saying how amazing her freshly laid chicken eggs were???

she’s actually certifiable, like I believe she is really mentally ill. Why is she rolling around on the floor?

I think she's actually losing the plot. The last video I watched on youtube she was lapsing into foreign accents and looked like she had tics.
---
Just caught up on her Instagram stories.

Attention seeking twit.

0CC668E6-46A5-49BF-8623-FCC36136B1F3.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Just unfollowed! She’s absolutely draining, frustrating, and really dull to watch

oh here’s your diagnosis from a proper doc, but random follower says not to beleive it, so she doesn’t, she makes a mockery of the health system

That story was hilarious. With the pillow slowly slipping off her face and her eyes opening wider and wider as she forgot to act as unwell as she started.

She needs to get a bleeping job, a routine to get her up in the morning, out the house doing something and being held accountable to someone. I'm not saying she needs to work and 80 hour week in finance just a bleeping flower shop would do her good.

• Haha
Reactions: 13