RawBeautyKristi #2 My life's a mess, sponsored by Hello Fresh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also thought it was wet for a second. That has to be weeks of not washing her hair. She's not doing anything but rotting in her home and peeing in the garden. It's time for an intervention from her family. I doubt she will take the advice from doctors since she desperately wants a crunchy stay at home option.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I know it’s for a paid ad but do we really need to see this? She proudly declares she looks “snatched” wearing the bodysuit. She really doesn’t.

EE8E4661-2560-46AD-9649-515BAEB4C59A.png

36580FEF-7CF0-45DA-902A-29C95D010C01.png

• Wow
Love, you’re fat. That’s okay 🤷🏻‍♀️ unless you’re unhappy with it then change it.

I am also fat, no clothes especially tight clothes are going to make people think we’re not fat.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can you remember how crazy she was about *no screen time before age 2*. She used to mention it all the time. Yet now her kid seems to get a LOT of screen time, like even at mealtimes. Like surely it would of been better to just do everything in moderation.

Reactions: 4
IMG_8270.jpeg
Wow. I feel so sorry for that kid, sorry kIdDo. All he wants is a snack, which I’m sure Kristi stuffs her face with all day long. She talks like she absolutely hates him.
---
IMG_8274.jpeg
Also Kristi after getting that poor child a snack which is a normal mum task, get in the shower and wash that hair…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I still don’t understand why they moved into the woods

Reactions: 3
Kristi - I know some people don’t like the tracking part of life 360 app but I love it.
Does Zack love it? Does he love being stalked and her breathing down his neck just taking his kid to the library and her watching how long they are there? FFS let him live.

Reactions: 7
I don't believe her story, the big fibber. Her eyes are constantly darting up and right as we look at her. It's a mirrored image because she's flipped the camera so she can see herself whilst she's filming- the lettering on her t shirt read backwards. So in reality if we were sat in front of her in real life her eyes would be actually darting up and left. She's bullshitting. Made up story to make herself sound heroic - "I was holding the woman up" etc. She even looks shifty as she's retelling this tale. I don't believe a word of it.

3-Figure1-1.png

Reactions: 3
I get what her latest reel is trying to say. 20’s decade me would pass away if she saw me in my Adam Sandler era 😂. But with everything else she posts too it screams untreated depression and passing it off as self love.

Reactions: 1
I haven't watched her latest video but apparently Kristi has been trying to be positive and it's working! I'm so glad that she can sit there in her dream house with her soulmate and miracle baby and finally find things to be grateful for. She really needs to post things like that in a group for people with depression. Does she not realize millions of people can't afford rent or groceries? Her life has to be easier than most of the people who watch her videos.