RawBeautyKristi #2 My life's a mess, sponsored by Hello Fresh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much do we want to bet she wants to try that "butterfly cut" or whatever that's popular on tiktok in another desperate grab at engagement?

I think her hair is too short to do that herself. She's going to end up with a weird shag cut. lol

Reactions: 1
They got a sawmill. Another $13k minimum. She must have made some major bank off her collaborations. More power to her, but can’t help but wonder what’s going to happen when it dries up.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
TLDR Recap of the last thread:

Kristi began her career as a "relatable" beauty guru with great special effects makeup skills.

Got pregnant after 15* years of infertility and pretty much lost all interest in makeup while also having a mental breakdown due to postpartum anxiety/depression.

Now seems to be sliding headfirst into the world of being some kind of homesteader/prepper/homeschooler/crunchy mom who thinks coconut oil cures alzheimer's and she probably doesn't vaccinate her kid.

Got rid of the family dog after a deeply suspicious story about the dog suddenly "going crazy", but also bought baby chicks via airmail.

Doesn't seem to make much content anymore and is regularly buying massively expensive installations for her farm/homestead/compound but always, always has time to make easy and delicious meals with Hello Fresh of course!!!

*Number very much difficult to verify and seemed to be artificially increased to get more views.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Didn't she literally post like a month ago about crying over picturing her son growing up and leaving her?

Reactions: 6
Claiming the pain is so bad she's bashing her own head yet is sat on insta answering questions 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
respectfully, i don't give a flying duck about watching some eggs hatch. like in the last three days she's streamed over 68 hours of incubator cam...? do not get it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have been hiding the egg videos daily. It's too much!
It made me finally unsubscribe. Haven't watched any of her/their videos for months and was fed up with the eggs cluttering up my subscription page on YouTube!

Reactions: 1
It can take up to 96 hours for a chick to fully hatch. If she really wanted to share this, she should have just filmed it and edited it down to the parts where something actually happens.

Why she thought live streaming it on YouTube was a good idea I'll never know.

I hadn't watched any of Kristi's videos for a long time and could only stomach a few minutes of it. Who the duck are these people who keep asking her if she's going to have more kids? She's clearly depressed/miserable/anxious. And she gave birth years ago. How long is she going to keep talking about postpartum depression? I think because she loves being miserable that she will end up having another baby just so she can continue bitching about PPD forever.
I have no interest in the homesteading content but more importantly, Kristi seems deeply unhappy. I started watching her when she was pregnant and she seemed much more normal. She can post about loving their land but I think she needs to live somewhere closer to other people. It seems like she uses living there as an excuse to just isolate herself but because they're always outside she doesn't realize how bad it is for her. She could benefit from being around other people.

In the latest video she pretty much confirmed what many of us have suspected: she's "not against" homeschooling their son and I'm sure that she's already made her mind up about that. It's great that their boy is growing up surrounded by beautiful nature but he needs social interaction too. I just feel like the homeschooling will be more for her than for him.