RawBeautyKristi #2 My life's a mess, sponsored by Hello Fresh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I 100% agree with her sentiment of not shouting at your kids I think it's ridiculous she comes on and gives these parenting views when she has one child, two parents at home, no money worries and no 'job' that takes up mental headspace for 8 hours a day...

Again, I don't agree anyone should shout at their kids but she's SO judgemental and is in one of the most privileged parenting positions you could end up in.

Reactions: 16
While I 100% agree with her sentiment of not shouting at your kids I think it's ridiculous she comes on and gives these parenting views when she has one child, two parents at home, no money worries and no 'job' that takes up mental headspace for 8 hours a day...

Again, I don't agree anyone should shout at their kids but she's SO judgemental and is in one of the most privileged parenting positions you could end up in.
I also can’t take her seriously because she’s naked in the bath, swearing at the internet.

Reactions: 6
What a time to pull out your phone and scold the internet. I'm sure she was scrolling in the bath and something pissed her off. That's a serious social media addiction.

Reactions: 10
And now she’s trying to act relatable and going back on herself. She’s only doing it because of the comments on the previous one.

Reactions: 3
IMG_8616.jpeg

This sounds like a really bored kid who needs friends and activities. More attention maybe. Get off social media Kristi and get the kid out of isolation.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This sounds like a really bored kid who needs friends and activities. More attention maybe. Get off social media Kristi and get the kid out of isolation.
THIS! Maybe if she played with him more, enrolled him in a nursery, did messy play, baking etc. then his energies and 'creative' urges would be satisfied. They have a huge property, it's not like she's in a one bedroom flat in a high rise block of flats. As it stands she probably just sits on her fat arse on the sofa scrolling instagram and googling symptoms of diseases rather than playing with her kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There is no way he managed to do all of that while she went to the bathroom. She wasn't watching him, and he's tired of being stuck with two idiot parents all day.

Reactions: 13
THIS! Maybe if she played with him more, enrolled him in a nursery, did messy play, baking etc. then his energies and 'creative' urges would be satisfied. They have a huge property, it's not like she's in a one bedroom flat in a high rise block of flats. As it stands she probably just sits on her fat arse on the sofa scrolling instagram and googling symptoms of diseases rather than playing with her kid.
This! Also, it's not like she can't afford proper storage or doesn't have the space to put all that stuff away somewhere he can't access it

Reactions: 5
Kristi doesn't show her son on social media. Unless a company like mix tiles pays her for an ad. Then she'll show a gallery wall full of photos of Alder's face.

• Wow
Reactions: 5