RawBeautyKristi #2 My life's a mess, sponsored by Hello Fresh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t want to be happy and healthy. She wants to have more headaches than anyone else, the most severe symptoms of anyone else, the rarest most nichest of illnesses that no one else can possibly have but her. It’s all so bizarre, so bizarre that I can’t help but watch her stories.

Reactions: 13
Okay, we have ALL pissed outside before but coming to the internet to say you pissed outside, in your garden is so wild

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Kristi thinks she's watering her plants. If she keeps this up the garden will smell very pissy.

Reactions: 1
Okay, we have ALL pissed outside before but coming to the internet to say you pissed outside, in your garden is so wild
Again, just goes to show she has no friends because if you felt so inclined to share, it would be with friends not the internet

Reactions: 4
I do a little chuckle every time I drive past a spot where I had to drop pants on a long drunken walk home cos I couldn't afford a taxi one night. Reminds me of pre mum days. I'm sure most of us have done it for one reason or another. But Christ, I don't feel the need to actually tell people about it! 💀

The pictures from the birthday dinner are so odd to me. She's dressed like that and he's wearing overalls?

Reactions: 6
The pictures from the birthday dinner are so odd to me. She's dressed like that and he's wearing overalls?
YESSS!! I was thinking the same thing. Maybe none of his nicer clothes fit? But still, he can afford a nice outfit.

Reactions: 3
Yes Kristi, you gobble down all that cheese and drink that booze and strong coffee. Brilliant for migraines :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
He didn't bother to look nice at all. I notice that he doesn't get regular hair cuts or shave either.

Now she's asking for supplement recommendations to help her wean off her SSRIs 🤦🏻‍♀️

SPEAK TO A bleeping DOCTOR NOT INSTAGRAM

Kristi going off her meds is a very bad idea!!!! She's barely functioning as it is. Dirty house, head in the sand husband, always on social media, and claims she's constantly in a mental health crisis. Imagine what Alder sees every day.

• Wow
Bloody hell I just watched Kristi's latest video and I really enjoyed it :oops:

It's the black eyeliner and mascara vs. brown eyeliner vs. mascara one. I recently switched to using brown liner and mascara for daytime makeup and I love it. It was really good to see her do one eye brown and one black side by side for comparison. She didn't talk any bollocks about her hypochondria or anything like that, just pure makeup talk. I also liked how she flashed up a few pics of her as an emo scene kid in her teens.

THESE are the sort of videos I started watching her for years ago. I wish she'd get back to this kind of format - this video has got 34k views in under 24 hours.

I started to go off her bigtime after she had Alder (wish I never watched the birth video, that will haunt me for bleeping ever lol) and it boils my piss to hear her moaning about her made up ailments whilst sitting on her arse eating pasta and ice cream salads and berries in her amazing house. Youtube has earned her a lot of money, neither she nor Zack have to go out to work and she has an easy bleeping life. But she just catastophises everything and is so neurotic and negative, she's draining. Her videos talking about her mental health are exhausting and miserable IMHO.

But this video was upbeat and interesting - I almost starting warming to her again. Almost haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
On her latest Instagram stories Kristi finds it hilarious that her toddler said "I'm not happy anymore. I'm sad. I need to let my big feelings out"

I think that's really awful, he's clearly picking up on her constant misery and moaning about everything.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
It looks like she hasn't washed her hair in weeks. Absolutely haggard in the thumbnail.

On her latest Instagram stories Kristi finds it hilarious that her toddler said "I'm not happy anymore. I'm sad. I need to let my big feelings out"

I think that's really awful, he's clearly picking up on her constant misery and moaning about everything.
well done him for being able to voice it. My son tells me when he’s frustrated and when I say no to him he says “I’m angry with you.” Or “I’m not your friend ever again”

1. I don’t feel the need to plaster it all over SM. I have friends🙄

2. it’s not hilarious at all. It’s a good development for him but not happy “any more” is really sad.

• Heart
I can't bring myself to watch her latest video. I have a loved one in the hospital, in very serious condition and I can't listen to Kristi's inane comments about her mild ailments. She has no concept about how hard life is for most people.

Although I did see the thumbnail of her video and I wanted to comment that I find her lack of personal hygiene to be disgusting. I've noticed it for a long time and it's only getting worse. It's one thing to not wear makeup and comfy clothes. It's quite another to constantly be posting videos looking dirty. It looks like she rarely washes her hair. She didn't always look that way. Zack seems to do all of the cooking. She has no volunteer work and no job. What could she possibly be doing throughout the day that is so time consuming she can't shower?

The title of her new video suggests she knows that she's too negative. Good. Hopefully that means she'll stop complaining. Yeah, I know she won't.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't bring myself to watch her latest video. I have a loved one in the hospital, in very serious condition and I can't listen to Kristi's inane comments about her mild ailments. She has no concept about how hard life is for most people.

Although I did see the thumbnail of her video and I wanted to comment that I find her lack of personal hygiene to be disgusting. I've noticed it for a long time and it's only getting worse. It's one thing to not wear makeup and comfy clothes. It's quite another to constantly be posting videos looking dirty. It looks like she rarely washes her hair. She didn't always look that way. Zack seems to do all of the cooking. She has no volunteer work and no job. What could she possibly be doing throughout the day that is so time consuming she can't shower?

The title of her new video suggests she knows that she's too negative. Good. Hopefully that means she'll stop complaining. Yeah, I know she won't.
She said Zack was the one who called out her constant negativity, but she made it sound like it was in a very caring way (which is probably accurate, she’d probably break down if he was actually stern with her). She said TWO doctors had the same treatment recommendation for her chronic reactived EBV or whatever it is, she thought that was interesting - still didn’t say if she was doing their treatment regiment. It was a better video than I anticipated it to be.

State of her in that latest video. I thought her hair was wet but it wasn't, it was greasy AF. Could almost smell her through the screen, slovenly pig.

• Haha