RawBeautyKristi #2 My life's a mess, sponsored by Hello Fresh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive had to go to hospital for a migraine before (first hemiplegic migraine - they mimic strokes) and if it was truly bad enough to go to hospital she wouldn't have been able to look at her phone screen.
My husband ended up in hospital for over a week with a headache disorder that they couldn’t get to the bottom off and had to wear sunglasses to try and stop any light. Looking at a phone would never have been a possibility.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
:rolleyes: Her hypochondria is out of control again. CT scan, blood work, etc. Made the doctor think it was suddenly something new and possibly an aneurysm. Looks like Kristi's mental state will be the permanent content of her channel.

Reactions: 5
She sounds so unhinged in this video.
“I was having dinner with friends and then boom headache.”
“I try not to take ibuprofen” - what’s wrong with ibuprofen??!
“Goodwill is so corrupt.” Like honestly her whinging about the prices of throwing a lavish party is crazy. Maybe she is running out of money.

Reactions: 6
Let me get this straight, you have "thunder clap headaches" and don't take ibuprofen? If I don't take anything against a headache, I will also be out of order for 2 days.

Let me get this straight, you have "thunder clap headaches" and don't take ibuprofen? If I don't take anything against a headache, I will also be out of order for 2 days.
It reminds me of when she got a diagnosis for something and told what medication to take but oh no Kristi couldn’t possibly use it because there was a risk of stomach ulcers. Which I get is also not great but come on, you’re being monitored by a doctor. She just loves to complain.

Reactions: 6
She sounded thrilled that the person at Urgent Care told her to go to the hospital! It validated her insanity. If she ever decides to exercise, there will be another inexplicable health emergency.
I noticed she didn't mention any snacks when she was listing what she had eaten. I don't care what she eats but obviously she is lying about her food intake. You don't go from emotional eating all day to only eating 'farm fresh' eggs and blueberries and not lose weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn't take ibuprofen because of the stomach risks, or other medicine, but it's recommended to take with food. We all know she eats regularly. Kristi is exhausting. I wonder if her sister tries to talk sense into her, or their dad. Zach is just there and goes along with her madness.

Reactions: 7
Omg she’s gone and downloaded a food tracking app to see if types of food she eats can lead to specific ailments. God knows what new issues are going to arise from this. When will it end?! I just cannot with her. Get a bleeping grip hun.

• Haha
She is absolutely insane. Soon she'll convince herself that she has allergies to food she's been eating her entire life. I hate going to the doctor. I can't imagine doing it for fun.

Wait till she starts doing the same with the son who’s name she does not say.

It's funny when she says that she doesn't say his name. Is she forgetting the IG birth announcement with his name and picture?! I'm all for keeping kids off of the internet but she did not do that originally. She also still insists on posting photos of him breastfeeding, so I don't know why she acts like she keeps him offline.

It's funny when she says that she doesn't say his name. Is she forgetting the IG birth announcement with his name and picture?! I'm all for keeping kids off of the internet but she did not do that originally. She also still insists on posting photos of him breastfeeding, so I don't know why she acts like she keeps him offline.
She totally violates his privacy with the breastfeeding photos, even if his face is not showing. And I think she only went all-in on not saying his name or showing him once Samantha had her baby and took that stance. I agree with not exploiting your kids online, but if it brings attention to herself she seems to bend her own rules a bit.

Reactions: 5
I see Kristi is stil posting to IG daily. Isn't she supposed to be on a break from social media? Wonder how all her other changes are going.

• Haha
She wants to open a sanctuary for wildlife when she couldn’t keep a puppy?! What?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, she's been talking about the wildlife sanctuary for years and hasn't done so much as volunteer at the SPCA. Before she got pregnant she said they wanted to travel. Her son is three! They haven't gone anywhere.

I am starting to agree with everyone else here that she seems really mentally ill. I watched her stories about the ginger tablets the other day and it’s just so crazy.
And she’s completely fallen off the wagon with health anxiety and social media addiction, like it’s double whammy on her stories right now.

I feel sorry for her as she’s obviously plagued with these headaches but at the same time it reminds me of that woman in Shirley valentine where she says “if you have a headache, she has a brain tumor.” Kind of thing.

In many of her old videos she mentioned wanting to travel. What's her excuse? She doesn't have a job, her son isn't in school. Most people would love to travel but can't afford to/can't get time off. Instead of doing things that are enjoyable she's going to sit there obsessing over an animal sanctuary that she'd never have the wherewithal to keep running.
I love how she won't stop posting on IG like a week after posting about how damaging her social media addiction has been.