Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Klp86

VIP Member
He even had a reusable bottle made with his logo on back in the summer and I think he used it maybe twice in the videos.

Reactions: 3

angelblueface

I've never heard of a baby having the BCG vaccination, but apparently they can have it if they are at risk of catching tuberculosis. So that's either because they live in an area where TB is prevalent or she is coming into contact with someone who has TB. It just all keeps getting weirder, why is nothing normal with this woman and her children?
I had it with my first child as we lived near Heathrow, but not my second although we've moved slightly further away. I think it's a bit of a postcode lottery

Spid

VIP Member
Just watched the song he is putting out for charity umm he certainly can not lip synch in time with the song I am not from England so do the English people here think it will make money? I honestly thought it was not that good and you can tell they are his "friends" in it even the crowd at the shopping centre was not that big nor when he was at the soccer stadium, I dont know to me he looked like a bloated man in an awful ill fitting suit badly lip synching with of course the wife and baby in it (at least no hair covering the baby's face or breastfeeding) bonus I guess and I am wondering because it was about Yorkshire Puddings is he trying to be like that other jerk that sings about Sausage Rolls?
He did one last year too and it didn't do very well so I'm surprised he bothering this year. Probably Sophie pushing him

TommyAGS

Is he really famous? He’s certainly not popular if he can’t break the top 100 despite getting a daytime tv slot to promote himself.

Reactions: 2

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Sorry apart from looking like she's about to fall on the floor why is she wearing a pramsuit inside?

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Shocking the way that baby's head isn't supported and is bouncing around as she's walking. More bothered about filming than anything else.
What on earth?! It's the first thing everyone knows about newborn babies, you support their head! Has anyone commented?

• Angry

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
A couple of theories as to what might be happening with the baby.
Perhaps as the baby is growing older, her facial features are changing. Perhaps she doesn't look like the Father, therefore, they keep her face away from the camera.

Could someone have threatened to kidnap the baby? This would certainly explain why she want to keep the baby as close as possible.

• Haha

Beth1980

VIP Member
She looks like she can't get comfy and is struggling to get air as her face is planted into the chest area.

I am waiting on the baby to cough up a hairball I have never seen a baby who always has the mother's hair over the face and yep no one can hold her properly and she is an unfortunate looking baby