Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I won’t be watching!

I imagine they are hoping to get on tv to talk about the song, maybe Stephs packed lunch before it ends(not surprised I saw a bit the other day and it was terrible (which is a shame as I quite like Steph). They are working hard at pushing the Yorkshire angle for their Mr and Mrs Yorkshire brand, they might make a few quid for charity(not a bad thing) but it also puts them in the spotlight, maybe gain them some more followers etc.

Reactions: 2

Rosie glow

VIP Member
I had totally forgot about these two loosers until I saw this new thread pop up so went back and had a recap, so after the longest weirdest pregnancy in history a baby finally arrived
Poor little thing having those two as parents 😢
Cute name though 🩷

emm

VIP Member
Was wondering what had happened to them, stopped following a while ago, are they still making youtube videos?

emm

VIP Member
The wee bairn will soon be 5 months old yet there hardly seems to be any interaction from her. It's like the poor child is totally vacant when you see her on videos. You either see her glued to Sophie's hair or tits, or laid on her back looking blank. It's all rather odd and I just can't put my finger on why. All Sophie is bothered about is trying to snatch that bit of fame she is so desperate to achieve.
I honestly think this js a result of being constantly filmed, there's another child of some influencers I see the same with

Klp86

VIP Member
Now just posted a video, I’m sure he doesn’t usually upload on Sundays though, only used to be during the week. Still that’s only 2 videos this week, they seem to be slowing down. Maybe he’s running out of ideas and places to go, or maybe nobodies paid him for a review this week. I can live in hope anyway 🤣

emm

VIP Member
He’s not really going on is he?! I presumed it was a joke, just a rumour that he had got wind of, but reading the comments on his insta everyone’s talking like it’s happening.
he’s not even a celeb 🤣
I don't watch I'm a celeb but from what I've seen in recent years most of them aren't famous 🤣

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
IVF? He's the most fertile man ever seeing as he seemed to get her pregnant within weeks of meeting and he'd had a vasectomy too lol
Spoiler they had ivf before and their miracle pregnancy will be used as a huge ad campaign for the clinic 🤣

• Haha

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
IVF? He's the most fertile man ever seeing as he seemed to get her pregnant within weeks of meeting and he'd had a vasectomy too lol
Ha ha I know I Posted on the wrong thread 😂😂

Theres no doubt that kids is his though is there ? spitting image !

Reactions: 1

Beth1980

VIP Member
Danny and maybe her are meant to be on tomorrow talking about the birth and how the son helped with the delivery.

angelblueface

And have you seen her latest video? She's walking around the shopping centre whilst breastfeeding!! Who does that?! I've never seen anything so ridiculous!
I do it all the time! Baby in the sling and you can go anywhere. You have to loosen the straps, lower baby and always support them though.

• Heart

Spid

VIP Member
Looking at his comprehensive on companies House, he's not exactly raking it in. Not that I thought there was much money in what he's doing but he's not really leveraged it