Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the latest vlog, did anyone else notice that Sue said it was 9am when the oven clock said much later? I've noticed it quite a few times when they're making hot chocolate with some of the little kids and its like 11pm - very late for everyone to be up
Yesterday Katie put up an insta story and it was her and Archie walking up the stairs at 1.15am.
Archie was awake

Reactions: 2
In the latest vlog, did anyone else notice that Sue said it was 9am when the oven clock said much later? I've noticed it quite a few times when they're making hot chocolate with some of the little kids and its like 11pm - very late for everyone to be up
My oven clock has never once showed the right time 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
My oven clock has never once showed the right time 🤷‍♀️
That is true! Mine doesn't even say the right time jut wondered if it was another lie!

Does anyone notice Millie always does Q&A's on insta and then never answers them!?

Reactions: 7
OMG just watched the latest vlog. Kids running around the garden, bloody cocktail sticks = hazard waiting to happen... I couldn’t watch

8 - James & Luke
9 - Daniel
10 - Jack
If they're all still living there that is... Daniel's room is in Chloe's old make-up room.

I've been wondering how they're going to re-shuffle the rooms with the little ones. Maybe Max, Josh, Oscar, Casper in together where the older 4 boys used to be? and the remaining boys from the room move down into Millie's room when she leaves? That leaves the two bedrooms in the attic for the youngest 5 (Hallie, Phoebe, Archie, Bonnie, Heidie).
Katie will need her own room soon and then Hallie can move into the girls room. Hallie will be too big for her room with Phoebe and then Phoebe can share with Bonnie.

Reactions: 3
Yesterday Katie put up an insta story and it was her and Archie walking up the stairs at 1.15am.
Archie was awake
I don’t think sue knows the truth anymore.
She’s trying to play the public role she thinks she should be and it’s just not the truth.
They are not the perfect happy family being portrayed.
Splashing out constantly of crap to make vlog content.

Reactions: 4
She’s trying to play the public role she thinks she should be and it’s just not the truth.
Maybe they should splash out on a bigger pool because that’s a travesty 😂

Not the Radford family's biggest fan at all but I don't like the way people here are taking the piss out of children's looks.
100% agreed. I tried to say exactly this a few threads ago, and was accused by a mod of trying to mod 🙄 I was only saying my opinion that attacking their appearances is wrong. It has no relevance to anything.

Reactions: 14
100% agreed. I tried to say exactly this a few threads ago, and was accused by a mod of trying to mod 🙄 I was only saying my opinion that attacking their appearances is wrong. It has no relevance to anything.
I have been personally attacked by a few of them. I don’t agree with slagging kids off for nothing, that’s not fair. Although when you hit say 45 or 18 it’s completely different. I stand by everything I’ve said. Vile family

Even the clock on her cooker doesn’t tell the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The new vlog is so hard to watch with the big dirty splodge in the middle of the screen

I think Aimee looks so different to the other girls!

Noel is literally sitting there thinking “I could murder a pint! Get me away from this chaos”

cocktail sticks giving me anxiety

The new vlog is so hard to watch with the big dirty splodge in the middle of the screen

She does

Reactions: 5
I'm glad that Tillie is able to be more active and play with her siblings, but I was cringing watching them all run around by the pool. She still looks so thin and frail, and I was just waiting for one of the littles to knock her over accidentally and bring her back to square one on the leg.

Reactions: 7
Noel is literally sitting there thinking “I could murder a pint! Get me away from this chaos”

cocktail sticks giving me anxiety

She does
Soon as lockdown is over grandpa Noel will be sitting on morecambe front on his deck chair with knotted Hankey on his head a pint in one hand and some cockels in the other and humming we do like to be beside the seaside while sue gets drunk at home and the oldest daughter still home looking after all the kids

• Haha
Soon as lockdown is over grandpa Noel will be sitting on morecambe front on his deck chair with knotted Hankey on his head a pint in one hand and some cockels in the other and humming we do like to be beside the seaside while sue gets drunk at home and the oldest daughter still home looking after all the kids
He will be off to the pub ASAP. Leaving Sue at home on her own. Sue will get very pissed off with grandpa Noel until he knocks her up again. You heard it here first 👍

No

Aimee and Millie I have decided are the most unfortunate of the bunch I have decided, after today’s ‘all inclusive’ tit vlog it’s been confirmed! If you can afford 4 weeks in Australia with 20 odd people surely you could buy a better pool than that?? I’m surprised they haven’t been gifted one

Do only the older boys in the family seem to have jobs? Or are they just in their rooms all day playing games - only seems like we see Luke when the family are all hanging out together. Wonder if Katie will be in the pie shop when she turns 18

Do only the older boys in the family seem to have jobs? Or are they just in their rooms all day playing games - only seems like we see Luke when the family are all hanging out together. Wonder if Katie will be in the pie shop when she turns 18
They probably feel massively insecure about vlogging. Probably can’t be arsed with the parents tit show

I just saw their garden “pool day” video😂 they need a bigger pool, they could’ve at least got a proper bigger one made of wood that you can get from Argos, they have the space and of course they have the money. I can’t even imagine being one of their neighbours, it must be constant noise day and night especially on warmer days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.