Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have 10 bedrooms
Bedroom 1- Sue & Noel
Bedroom 2- Millie
Bedroom 3- The girls room with Katie/Aimee/Ellie/Tillie
Bedroom 4- Hallie & Phoebe
Bedroom 5- Oscar, Casper & BonBons
Bedroom 6- Chloe
Bedroom 7- Max and Josh

Still got Archie who I suspect just goes in with Katie, James, Luke, Daniel & Jack. Does Chloe still have a make up room?
8 - James & Luke
9 - Daniel
10 - Jack
If they're all still living there that is... Daniel's room is in Chloe's old make-up room.

I've been wondering how they're going to re-shuffle the rooms with the little ones. Maybe Max, Josh, Oscar, Casper in together where the older 4 boys used to be? and the remaining boys from the room move down into Millie's room when she leaves? That leaves the two bedrooms in the attic for the youngest 5 (Hallie, Phoebe, Archie, Bonnie, Heidie).

Reactions: 3
The sad thing is if Millie tried to get a council flat she mostly like will due to overcrowding, there’s nothing they wouldn’t do if they got it for free.

Reactions: 8
Sue seemed so off-puttingly young in the latest vlog. Sneaking around the house giggling about the surprise for Millie and walking around with her bra straps hanging out like a teenager.
It’s either that or one of her god awful jumpers

Reactions: 3
In the latest vlog, did anyone else notice that Sue said it was 9am when the oven clock said much later? I've noticed it quite a few times when they're making hot chocolate with some of the little kids and its like 11pm - very late for everyone to be up

Reactions: 4
In the latest vlog, did anyone else notice that Sue said it was 9am when the oven clock said much later? I've noticed it quite a few times when they're making hot chocolate with some of the little kids and its like 11pm - very late for everyone to be up
It must be hard to enforce bedtimes in that house with the age differences in the room sharing arrangements. Katie and Tillie shouldn't be going to bed at the same time, nor should Oscar and Archie, but how are you going to deal with that when the older one comes into the room hours later and wakes the younger ones up? Interesting that Sue lies about it though-I guess she knows it's a problem and doesn't want to be criticised for it, but also doesn't want to address the issue or have a reasonable number of children to avoid it in the first place.

Reactions: 7
It must be hard to enforce bedtimes in that house with the age differences in the room sharing arrangements. Katie and Tillie shouldn't be going to bed at the same time, nor should Oscar and Archie, but how are you going to deal with that when the older one comes into the room hours later and wakes the younger ones up? Interesting that Sue lies about it though-I guess she knows it's a problem and doesn't want to be criticised for it, but also doesn't want to address the issue or have a reasonable number of children to avoid it in the first place.
I have always wondered about this. I guess this is a reason why they are holding off on n updating house tour because of all the questions they'll get. Katie should have her own room. from watching previous documentaries, Millie got her own room when Chloe went to uni which i think was about 6 years ago - surely that would cause tension between Millie and Katie because that would annoy me. I think Millie mentioned on an insta q&a that her and chloe were really close, and Ellie and Aimee seem it. Wonder if that's why Katie is always with Archie

Reactions: 2
Katie posted a video clip on Snapchat early this morning at 1am of her holding Archie who was awake. Hope the older kids arent made to settle the little ones :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Katie posted a video clip on Snapchat early this morning at 1am of her holding Archie who was awake. Hope the older kids arent made to settle the little ones :(
I think they are. A few weeks ago she posted something about Heidie who'd finally fallen asleep next to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I have always wondered about this. I guess this is a reason why they are holding off on n updating house tour because of all the questions they'll get. Katie should have her own room. from watching previous documentaries, Millie got her own room when Chloe went to uni which i think was about 6 years ago - surely that would cause tension between Millie and Katie because that would annoy me. I think Millie mentioned on an insta q&a that her and chloe were really close, and Ellie and Aimee seem it. Wonder if that's why Katie is always with Archie
Yes, I've also thought it was odd that Millie had her own room for so long and Katie was with the other three. It would make sense to me to have Millie and Katie share, Ellie and Aimee share, and Tillie have her own room. That way no one would have to share with anyone significantly older or younger and Tillie could have more space to deal with her leg problems and get much-needed rest.

Am I right in thinking there was a comment from one of the older girls a while back that they regularly had one of the newborns in with them overnight so sue and Noel could have a full night sleep? Can’t remember if it was Archie or Bonnie but definitely one of the younger ones. Disgusting if true none of them should be looking after their parents babies as if they were their own.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Am I right in thinking there was a comment from one of the older girls a while back that they regularly had one of the newborns in with them overnight so sue and Noel could have a full night sleep? Can’t remember if it was Archie or Bonnie but definitely one of the younger ones. Disgusting if true none of them should be looking after their parents babies as if they were their own.
What about their children getting a full night's sleep? They didn't ask for children? 😡

Reactions: 6
Yes, I saw that. More like so they can make the next sprig to dump!

Some of them look really gaunt and thin with big dark circles round their eyes!
I think earlier I said they looked blank.

Reactions: 1
The minions think the pie shop provides for them all. Does it duck! There’s so much more to be outed about this breed! Frauds!!!
I live in Ireland and often articles pop up on my Google home page about the radfords cause they are a well known big family even over here. The article was about how they take care of their large family with the pie shop they run.
I was looking through the comments on the news article and everyone was talking about the pie shop. These are all people who wouldn't really look too far into the radfords and they were all agreeing that they use the pie shop to pay for the kids.
So there are plenty out there who think they pay for themselves. Someone said "at least they pay for themselves" :ROFLMAO: plenty don't know the truth about them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.