Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see those 4 beds squashed together in the latest vlog, there’s not even room to walk between them!

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one that thinks that Ellie looks really different from the rest?

Reactions: 14
I don’t think Millies baby daddy is keen to take too much of a public role.
Have you noticed how the narrative changed?
He was a good friends and wasn’t serious? Then they were together for 6 months??

then you listen to the gossip and it was a one night stand at a party and she told him she was covered for contraception. It was all a plan so Millie can become an influencer!
There is a video on YouTube where Chloe says Sue took her and put her on contraception? But not millie?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Then when she went for a scan on the vlog last week sue said she had gone with her boyfriend? He has never been her boyfriend. Why is sue so obviously lying on the vlog? It even says it in the interview with sun Millie says they’re not together and that was months ago, his girlfriend is on TikTok. Sue must think that by saying her boyfriend on the vlog it will keep the minion followers happy. It’s a shame sue seems to be ashamed that her daughter is a single mum.

Reactions: 5
On the latest vlogs the grabbing of gifts. No one is told no it’s not theirs. What are they like if they get invited to a party and someone is opening a present??

Reactions: 6
To be fair at least the Radford children have their own clothes and can choose what they wear. The Duggars until a few years ago all wore exactly the same thing. Their family colour was red, so the boys all had to wear beige chinos and a red polo top and the girls had matching dresses that the eldest girl Jana had to make. This was to keep 'family unity' aka zero individuality whatsoever. I was sad enough to buy all of the Duggar books :giggle:
have the Duggar’s got their own thread here?

They have definitely been reading here because the thumbnail for the vlog has changed! Millie has thrown some slap on!

The wonders of make-up!! In the first one she looked like a OAP who had forgotten to put they’re false teeth in!
still up on their insta story though
737794AD-F09A-49A3-8410-2D2BA0304AB4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I the only one that thinks that Ellie looks really different from the rest?
I think Ellie and Katie both look nothing like their siblings. In the latest vlog, I couldn't get over how much Tillie and Aimee and Archie and Bonnie resemble each other.

Reactions: 12
if Katie got pregnant in the next year or so which she might it’s a bit of a trend in their family I wonder what would happen with the bedroom’s she’d hardly be expected to share still
I feel like they would have to move at some point because that household is going to keep growing. The could extend the house but the garden isn’t big enough.

Surely this is on purpose.. they have the chosen the most unflattering picture of Millie in existence. Sue must be realllllly jealous 😑 jeez

Big bucks on YouTube am telling ya.
Millie has a lot of potential if she sorted her teeth. She acts and speaks different to the rest, she’s very husky and energetic.

They have definitely been reading here because the thumbnail for the vlog has changed! Millie has thrown some slap on!

The wonders of make-up!! In the first one she looked like a OAP who had forgotten to put they’re false teeth in!
They’re lucky to have an “MUA” in the house or they’d be in serious trouble

It's weird to me that they are in serious discussion to purchase a camper to "roadtrip" for the summer. Who. Is. Funding. Them? Did their Sue and Noel's parents have an estate or trust that was left to them? Did Tillie get compensation? Because don't forget, aside from her leg needing a brace, she also had spells of convulsions and fits, real scary stuff. Anyway, why buy new vehicles and campers when your house looks like a tip?
Why do they pick these god awful colours, even the old kitchen was purple and after they refurbished it, it looked good except for the gross yellow splash back

Anyone notice Hallie in tonight’s vlog practically attacking phoebe. Awful kid!!!
Yeah me narr like Hallie 👎🏻

Have you noticed how none of them say thank you when they open their mountains of gifts. Hallie especially seems very spoilt, she rips open one gift then she looks at it for a second and wants her next one. Also when Hallie interferes too much with the other gift unboxings or get in the way in general, they never tell her off or to sit herself down and relax. She’s gonna be a right horror😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Millie has a lot of potential if she sorted her teeth. She acts and speaks different to the rest, she’s very husky and energetic.

They’re lucky to have an “MUA” in the house or they’d be in serious trouble

Why do they pick these god awful colours, even the old kitchen was purple and after they refurbished it, it looked good except for the gross yellow splash back

Yeah me narr like Hallie 👎🏻

Have you noticed how none of them say thank you when they open their mountains of gifts. Hallie especially seems very spoilt, she rips open one gift then she looks at it for a second and wants her next one. Also when Hallie interferes too much with the other gift unboxings or get in the way in general, they never tell her off or to sit herself down and relax. She’s gonna be a right horror😂
But she is the rainbow baby after losing Alfie. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Yeah maybe but it would be difficult to even find a 11/12 bedroom house and I can’t even imagine the price
Millie has a hard neck to slag anyone off. If it were not for her gremlin mother she would be a nobody. Infact she still is a no body. A nobody with a manly jawline 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Quite right maybe an angel care monitor instead of useless tat on the cot a mother of 21 you would think should be clued in on these things
I think it's more that she thinks 'I've done this with X amount of children and they are fine' instead of listening to the risks of things!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.