Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw their garden “pool day” video😂 they need a bigger pool, they could’ve at least got a proper bigger one made of wood that you can get from Argos, they have the space and of course they have the money. I can’t even imagine being one of their neighbours, it must be constant noise day and night especially on warmer days.
My neighbours have three bratty, noisy kids that have been driving me to my wit's end during lockdown, but you just put things into perspective for me. :) I don't know much about the laws behind noise complaints, but I can't imagine that the Radfords don't cross the legal line of disturbing their neighbours quite frequently. I would pay to see Sue's reaction to someone putting in a noise complaint against them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My neighbours have three bratty, noisy kids that have been driving me to my wit's end during lockdown, but you just put things into perspective for me. :) I don't know much about the laws behind noise complaints, but I can't imagine that the Radfords don't cross the legal line of disturbing their neighbours quite frequently. I would pay to see Sue's reaction to someone putting in a noise complaint against them.
Oh my! You’re a trooper for putting up with it. Three kids aren’t too bad because they’ll grow up soon or find a new interest but the Radfords have a constant flow of kids including 8 or more that are under the age of 10. She’s not stopping there, she will have more plus grandchildren. The neighbours during lockdown must’ve been pulling their hair out, especially with all these pointless loud projects like banging nails into wood to make a “bar” and kids running into a murky shallow piece of wet plastic 🙄

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see those 4 beds squashed together in the latest vlog, there’s not even room to walk between them!
And you don’t see toys, my kids rooms are full, in that size house I’m surprised they don’t have a play room/extra lounge. You don’t seem to see anything around that they got for Christmas or birthdays. There used to be that big toy chest in the lounge, not sure if that survived the makeover they did

I always wonder where all their toys are and also where the huge piles of presents end up. I have two children and struggle to squeeze the new presents in after birthdays and Christmas, surely their house should be overflowing with things?!

I just saw their garden “pool day” video😂 they need a bigger pool, they could’ve at least got a proper bigger one made of wood that you can get from Argos, they have the space and of course they have the money. I can’t even imagine being one of their neighbours, it must be constant noise day and night especially on warmer days.
The house thats connected to theirs is now 4x 2 bedroom flats. There is a smaller house, 3 bed I think the other side and over the back is a care home
The gardens weird too and is mainly at the front of the house. Opposite is a railway line.

Its a very noisy place to live

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think it’s odd they have left the corner of garden wall open with a gap for anyone to look in? Surely as they’re ‘so famous’ they’d value their privacy in the garden and put a fence panel there. What if a crazy fan stood there talking to the kids? It would make me paranoid knowing anyone can look as they walked past.
Or am I being too cautious and it’s actually the easy access area for daily fail paps to bring in more money for them?

Katie will need her own room soon and then Hallie can move into the girls room. Hallie will be too big for her room with Phoebe and then Phoebe can share with Bonnie.
I think Katie will get Chloe's room when she leaves - and step into her role as second mother in the family too!
I can't imagine poor Ellie and Aimee at 14/15 having to share with 5-year old Hallie. They will have a little quartet of the four little girls - Hallie Phoebe Bonnie Heidie - close in age to share a room for the next few years. I think Sue will keep them in the 3rd floor upstairs room for as long as possible and Archie will have the little cupboard room there.

They said in their Q&A there will be an updated house tour so I guess now they’re moving rooms in preparation and are hoping to shout-out loads of companies in the video for sponsorships. Noel said himself “I love a good freebee” as he rubbed his hands together😂

The all inclusive vlog made me so nervous. All those small children running around near water, virtually no supervision. The cocktail sticks! Not sure which little boy with an empty packet of crisps, showing Sue how he finished the crumbs by pouring it in his mouth - plastic covering his mouth and nose! Why didn’t sue say anything?! That’s so dangerous and he’s still young.

Reactions: 3
I could listen to kids play all day but it would drive me insane listening to Sue and Chloe bitching, cackling and screeching all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Katie will get Chloe's room when she leaves - and step into her role as second mother in the family too!
I can't imagine poor Ellie and Aimee at 14/15 having to share with 5-year old Hallie. They will have a little quartet of the four little girls - Hallie Phoebe Bonnie Heidie - close in age to share a room for the next few years. I think Sue will keep them in the 3rd floor upstairs room for as long as possible and Archie will have the little cupboard room there.
Do you think chloe will move out . She seems to feel she has to be there to support her mum. Poor love gave up uni and everything because she felt she needed to be at home to support sue through pregnancies.

Do you think chloe will move out . She seems to feel she has to be there to support her mum. Poor love gave up uni and everything because she felt she needed to be at home to support sue through pregnancies.
I think (hope) that she will in the next year or two! I think she does feel the need to be there for support and (although she does do so much around the house) has it pretty good there - steady work in the pie shop if anything happens to her main job, freedom to come and go, only paying a small rent, and the support from her parents in them letting her have the make-up room while she was training. Although Katie is not doing nearly as much as Chloe did at her age she is shaping up to take the second mum role for the last few babies at least. I think that if Millie leaves this year then Chloe will go the following year.
She seems to be at the center of their family though so it will be so different if/when she does leave! I remember how much of an impact was shown in the documentary when she left for uni

Reactions: 2
Chloe cant move out, she tried that before and ended up back at home from uni.

Reactions: 2
Chloe cant move out, she tried that before and ended up back at home from uni.
It’s sad really, she’s young she should be having fun and then planning her own future, possibly in a few years having her own family, but I really feel like she will stay till the kids are all old enough To care for themselves . I hope she doesn’t miss out on her own dreams to support her mum silly ideas,

To be fair she probably doesn’t want kids given that she’s had to play second mum for so long already

To be fair she probably doesn’t want kids given that she’s had to play second mum for so long already
Yes she might shock horror, want to pursue her career in drag make up and wait a few more years before having children

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I noticed there is more media attention for Millie. Some article about baby weight going to her face. How can the sun print such boring, irrelevant drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I noticed there is more media attention for Millie. Some article about baby weight going to her face. How can the sun print such boring, irrelevant drivel.
have they pinched that right off her Instagram? She posted a selfie and said all the weight had gone to her face.

I noticed the other day that Millie has loads of followers on Instagram. More than any of her siblings. Is that because she's pregnant? I suppose so, but how ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
People are holding out for her to have 20+ kids too so they can fuss over her being amazing and never living off tax payer money, someone has to take over from sue after all

I feel so sorry for chloe she’s clearly not allowed a life of her own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.