Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a couple threads ago. I posted a picture of sue up at Alfie’s grave and in the background a Range Rover was parked.
In the new vlog she gets out of a Range Rover but we also see she still has her white Volkswagen jeep.
Three cars to run too? Wow. Did they win the lottery? 😂

I think all the girl are pretty, but because there’s so many of them it looks weird. I wouldn’t call Millie ugly at all. And from someone who was a young single parent I wasn’t proud and was a bit upset with myself , but I put on a show and made out everything was great, so can understand if she is doing this. And you can tell Millie is the hobby one of the girls. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if it’s her who does the tell all. Once she out on her own and money is short .

Three cars to run too? Wow. Did they win the lottery? 😂
I guess one is on mobility for tillie

Reactions: 4
2 egg prams, actually their 3rd.
I smell undeclared freebies.

And for girls there are nicer colours

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine if she is..recording herself and the baby as if she were hers, gushing over how amazing she was at it after her 20+ experiences and taking the limelight by announcing awfulia’s birth first.
Millie just say NO!

Reactions: 3
Creased. Stalker has revoked her posts concerning signposts in my area. Yes Rebecca it did come across fucked up!
All hot air with no substance

Sorry to go back to the Duggars but Michelle was present at the first grandchild's birth (he was born on the toilet!) and my God she was so irritating. I actually think Sue would be much better.

I don't think there is anything wrong with how any of the Radford girls look.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Another video with Archie trying to open everything that’s not his
Bonnie’s getting quite rude too! All the ‘no’ and ‘move’ and ‘go away’
How old is Millie? She looks and sounds so young like 14!

Reactions: 5
Another video with Archie trying to open everything that’s not his
Bonnie’s getting quite rude too! All the ‘no’ and ‘move’ and ‘go away’
How old is Millie? She looks and sounds so young like 14!
She will be 20 in August

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Surely this is on purpose.. they have the chosen the most unflattering picture of Millie in existence. Sue must be realllllly jealous 😑 jeez

Big bucks on YouTube am telling ya.
Just as well her sister likes the plastered on look. Obviously takes a lot. Poor kid. She has no idea! Riding on her mums coat tails. It’s utterly sad

What I find annoying about the Radfords is that they don’t ever say how it’s hard to raise children. Their followers comment on their YouTube videos like they are amazing and beer lose it, get angry, are so calm etc. don’t these people realise that they are only showing ten mins each week?! Or a few times a week and it’s editors. Honestly how can people be so stupid, I look quite a good parent according to Instagram, I don’t brag but it looks like I do a lot with the kids and feed them well, but there are times I feel like I’m failing. Why can’t the radfords just say this ? Maybe they don’t think it

I just wish people wouldn’t be so gullible!

Reactions: 9
What I find annoying about the Radfords is that they don’t ever say how it’s hard to raise children. Their followers comment on their YouTube videos like they are amazing and beer lose it, get angry, are so calm etc. don’t these people realise that they are only showing ten mins each week?! Or a few times a week and it’s editors. Honestly how can people be so stupid, I look quite a good parent according to Instagram, I don’t brag but it looks like I do a lot with the kids and feed them well, but there are times I feel like I’m failing. Why can’t the radfords just say this ? Maybe they don’t think it

I just wish people wouldn’t be so gullible!
The minions think the pie shop provides for them all. Does it duck! There’s so much more to be outed about this breed! Frauds!!!

The minions think the pie shop provides for them all. Does it duck! There’s so much more to be outed about this breed! Frauds!!!
It’s all coming out slowly spiller think likes to do it drip by drip but it’s definitely all coming out

Reactions: 2
Sue seemed so off-puttingly young in the latest vlog. Sneaking around the house giggling about the surprise for Millie and walking around with her bra straps hanging out like a teenager.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.