Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Point of the fact is Sue should stop using Rebecca as her lap dog. If I were Rebecca I’d be more concerned about my kid with cancer (shame BTW) instead of fighting sues battles. Plus her twin sister, she must feel like tit too. Give it up and concentrate on your OWN family 🙌🏼

Reactions: 3
Who is it that you think has moved out?
I'm sure Sophie and Millie still live there so that means some quite young ones have moved out? Im guessing it's most of the boys as they do not feature very often at all!
Sophie dont live there. Its the older boys like Jack and Luke was told have moved out.

unless they've moved them, Hallie and Phoebe's bedroom is a cupboard thing with no windows! Not a bedroom at all.
Yes, it just makes no sense to dump Bonnie in with 2 older boys.

They have 10 bedrooms
Bedroom 1- Sue & Noel
Bedroom 2- Millie
Bedroom 3- The girls room with Katie/Aimee/Ellie/Tillie
Bedroom 4- Hallie & Phoebe
Bedroom 5- Oscar, Casper & BonBons
Bedroom 6- Chloe
Bedroom 7- Max and Josh

Still got Archie who I suspect just goes in with Katie, James, Luke, Daniel & Jack. Does Chloe still have a make up room?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I was told some of the boys had moved out.

Lovely to see Sue has replaced that manky rug after I mentioned it a few days ago.
It still don’t match the ugly wallpaper though sue so you might wanna change that!

mans you might want to sort out your shoe and coat cupboard again. It’s looks a state. You could vlog it again too!!!
Thanks for that! I've thought for a long time that that rug was 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The sight of him with a newborn isn't quite right to me either. They really should have thought this through a bit more. Noel will be 50 another 20 years 70 and he will still have young children kids to raise at that. Maybe not. Most of the kids will be in their teens in 20 years. They'll be in their old age. Any really young ones will probably have to go and live with their older siblings. I'm just waiting on the announcement of a new baby coming cause we all know it might happen. They really should stop.
First of all unless they have another the youngest will be 20, so no need to move in with sibling full time. Also 70 isn't old age. People for the most part are still active in their 70s.

Last edited:
Sophie dont live there. Its the older boys like Jack and Luke was told have moved out.

Yes, it just makes no sense to dump Bonnie in with 2 older boys.

They have 10 bedrooms
Bedroom 1- Sue & Noel
Bedroom 2- Millie
Bedroom 3- The girls room with Katie/Aimee/Ellie/Tillie
Bedroom 4- Hallie & Phoebe
Bedroom 5- Oscar, Casper & BonBons
Bedroom 6- Chloe
Bedroom 7- Max and Josh

Still got Archie who I suspect just goes in with Katie, James, Luke, Daniel & Jack. Does Chloe still have a make up room?
Never understand how Millie and Katie are only a year or so apart but millies always got her own room and Katie is still sharing with a pre teen .

Reactions: 6
I know you shouldn’t comment on appearances but Sue looks so haggered in the latest video, is it because the kids are home and she’s actually having to parent I wonder!?
Why does she constantly say ‘so,yeah’ at the beginning/end of every sentence 😩
Do they ever walk those dogs?

Reactions: 7
What is it going to be like for both of them when Katie inevitably moves out of the house, possibly even to somewhere out of the area? Both of them will feel a great sense of loss more akin to a parent/child separation than siblings. It's disgusting what Sue and Noel are doing to those kids.
I've always wondered if Jana Duggar isn't married through choice as she doesn't want to leave her siblings she has mothered. I wouldn't be surprised if Katie had similar feelings.

Reactions: 2
Rumours circulated prior to Jingers wedding that Jana was gay and wanted to be with her best friend. No idea whether or not it's true but I hope shed not hiding who she is due to her families bigotry.

I've always wondered if Jana Duggar isn't married through choice as she doesn't want to leave her siblings she has mothered. I wouldn't be surprised if Katie had similar feelings.
I always though Jana was holding out to not become a baby making machine or else she’s not interested in men.

I'm just fasinated with what the true story is with Jana.

Does she not want to leave the little kids!? Is Laura the real love of her life?! Is she happy single!? Does she not want to be a baby making machine!?

I do wish the show wouldn't make such a big deal out of her single status though as it makes it seem as though it is something to be ashamed of. If it isn't through choice (I believe it is) then the focus on it can't feel very nice.

Sorry, OT but the psychology in large families esp those in a cult like the Duggars is so interesting.

Reactions: 10
So re the latest vlog... Apparently it's BonBon, Archie, Caspar and Oscar in one room and now they want to move Oscar and Caspar out or something.
Noel was really keen on stressing how they were going to be behind with their pie deliveries wasn't he? Why doesn't he keep a couple of spare wires? And why did the kids go with him in the car for over an hour just to get a wire?

Point of the fact is Sue should stop using Rebecca as her lap dog. If I were Rebecca I’d be more concerned about my kid with cancer (shame BTW) instead of fighting sues battles. Plus her twin sister, she must feel like tit too. Give it up and concentrate on your OWN family 🙌🏼
Who is Rebecca

Who is Rebecca
The radfraud attack dog took over Sophie’s job she’s in the vloggs sometimes you can see her feet sticking out of sues butt probably needs her initials tattooed on them other wise known as walker stalker

• Haha
The radfraud attack dog took over Sophie’s job she’s in the vloggs sometimes you can see her feet sticking out of sues butt probably needs her initials tattooed on them other wise known as walker stalker
Ah you have met her then! Pmsl. Sorry you have cracked me up, that is the best description ever!

So re the latest vlog... Apparently it's BonBon, Archie, Caspar and Oscar in one room and now they want to move Oscar and Caspar out or something.
Noel was really keen on stressing how they were going to be behind with their pie deliveries wasn't he? Why doesn't he keep a couple of spare wires? And why did the kids go with him in the car for over an hour just to get a wire?
So Oscar and Casper move out leaving Archie with the 4 girls.

I think they get their own room when they “work” in the bakery.

Last edited:
I find it kinda sad that they only made 3 breakfasts for sue noel and Chloe and all the other kids just sat around watching. That upset me. When noel says he’ll be there for a month eating it. Chloe replies., the kids always want some! Erm well make them some then! I was always left out like that as a kid as my stepdad is only my younger sisters dad and hed bring treats for himself, mum and my sis and I’d always just wanna cry
Shame on your mum for allowing it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Spiller, do you know if any of the older kids have jobs outside of the bakery? I've heard something about some of them working at McDonald's and Millie working in a care home, but I'm not sure if they've ever discussed that.

So Millie got surprised with a new egg pram from sue and Noel. I thought she was gifted one.

I thought the same make everyone a full English! Sorry to here that Mr Onions that must have awful for you as a child 😔
Thanks, it’s okay was 25 years ago now but I still remember 😂 I can hold a grudge like a mother f-er 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.