Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue put in the comments that she’s definitely done with having kids - wonder why she’s trying so hard to throw people off
She always has done, especially after Alfie was born. But she’s gone onto have five more. If she’s not pregnant now it won’t be long. I just can’t see her going on a long acting form of contraception with the menopause looming

Reactions: 1
Does anyone reckon the kids have actually done any school were since lockdown started? They've mentioned Aimee once, but it looks their all too busy looking after the younger ones. No mention of any going back either. I wonder if the older boys have a good bond with the younger ones?

Reactions: 3
How can she be certain that she's definitely done? Obviously she's said that before but she's shown many times that she lacks a fundamental understanding for how birth control works. Or if they do utilize a form of birth control, her partner intentionally goes to have it reversed so they can have a dozen more kids. She's literally incapable of knowing whether or not she's definitely done.
Unless something has happened after the last baby that she has been warned or even had a hysterectomy,hence looking so poorly recently.

Reactions: 2
They're getting a rabbit? Jesus. I can't imagine that the poor creature won't be stepped on, sat on, or dropped within its first week in that madhouse.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Hot tubs, new 7 seater cars and pets. Their wealth knows no ends. Channel 5 must pay well. Hope she knows she’s sold their souls 😂

Reactions: 5
thank
Hot tubs, new 7 seater cars and pets. Their wealth knows no ends. Channel 5 must pay well. Hope she knows she’s sold their souls 😂
Can’t wait for the C5 series/doc(?)

They won’t be painted in a good light. C5 is car crash telly and always goes for the shock factor. Won’t be any cosy wellies lined up on the intro lol. The last couple big family documentaries on there were awful - I wanted to cry watching the one where they were all crammed in a flat in Southampton and couldn’t all eat at the same time because they didn’t have enough bowls and the mother was stirring chicken in a frying pan with a fork 😫

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Soon they will be on “Britain’s richest family” not “Britain’s biggest family” 🙄

Now they’ve stopped having kids they’re just replacing them with animals instead

They're getting a rabbit? Jesus. I can't imagine that the poor creature won't be stepped on, sat on, or dropped within its first week in that madhouse.
Oh god no🤦‍♀️ They don’t even discipline the kids, I bet one of them (most likely Hallie) will really rough the poor bunny up and Sue will just say “we don’t do that do we darling, heeeeeeeeeeuuuuuyyyyy” I feel bad for the dogs I can’t even imagine how the little rabbit will feel. I just hope to God they don’t get a cat, there’s no way a cat will be able to put up with that mess of a house.

Reactions: 4
thank

Can’t wait for the C5 series/doc(?)

They won’t be painted in a good light. C5 is car crash telly and always goes for the shock factor. Won’t be any cosy wellies lined up on the intro lol. The last couple big family documentaries on there were awful - I wanted to cry watching the one where they were all crammed in a flat in Southampton and couldn’t all eat at the same time because they didn’t have enough bowls and the mother was stirring chicken in a frying pan with a fork 😫
That mother was all over the internet effing and jeffing about how her family had been wrongly portrayed. Maybe channel 5 are organizing a meetup between them and the Radfords? :ROFLMAO: Sue could tell her if she pops out a few more kids that she'll get the same holidays and freebies as them.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Also why the hell would you let your young children add extra sugar on top of a cereal. The amount of tit they eat already with the slushies, ice creams, cakes and other crap they give them

That mother was all over the internet effing and jeffing about how her family had been wrongly portrayed. Maybe channel 5 are organizing a meetup between them and the Radfords? :ROFLMAO: Sue could tell her if she pops out a few more kids that she'll get the same holidays and freebies as them.
Haha wow I didn’t know that! The living situation looked shambolic though.

Oh god it wouldn’t exactly be a Mensa meeting would it 😂

• Haha
Haven't watched the vlog. I hope they are not just getting one rabbit. That is cruel.

So let me get this straight. She left Heidie on the mat and was in the kitchen, the garden and has no supervision. I understand she’s too small to go anywhere but you never know what can happen just left on the floor!!!!

Reactions: 7
Can't stand sue and noel.. Find them sickening... A £6000 hottub.. Come on you've had 22 children, you can see the sheer 'look what we've got on her face' ffs get a lazy spa like the rest of us, the little ones are using like a paddling pool

Why would anybody in their right mind have a tank full of water with all them kids running riot and not often supervised. Hallie got the scissors out of the top cupboard herself. Oh yeah of course she did, she’s 6ft tall.

So let me get this straight. She left Heidie on the mat and was in the kitchen, the garden and has no supervision. I understand she’s too small to go anywhere but you never know what can happen just left on the floor!!!!
Even more disturbing than that was that Archie was in the kitchen by himself, and he most definitely is not to small to go anywhere.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.