Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a not avid follower of the family, I watched a kids and counting last night where Tillie was 4 and off to school and she seemed fine then. What actually happened to her leg?
I’m just being nosey 😆

Reactions: 2
As a not avid follower of the family, I watched a kids and counting last night where Tillie was 4 and off to school and she seemed fine then. What actually happened to her leg?
I’m just being nosey 😆
Basically I think when she was younger she had a line put into her leg and it damaged the growth plate so her leg wasn’t growing.. or something of that nature

I think it was awful when Tilly was so ill and they continued to film her. Is nothing sacred?
Maybe that’s why they have now got mirrored wardrobes in their bedroom !!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So Millie can unlock sues phone on Face ID? Just proved you’ve both pensioner faces 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Their lives are just so incredibly dull. To be fair, most people's are right now, but their vlogs recently have just been so damn boring. I couldn't even get through yesterday's (and Sue shrieking in the background like a schoolgirl while Katie was cutting James' hair didn't help). I can't even imagine how boring they'd be if they had an average number of kids.

Reactions: 9
Their lives are just so incredibly dull. To be fair, most people's are right now, but their vlogs recently have just been so damn boring. I couldn't even get through yesterday's (and Sue shrieking in the background like a schoolgirl while Katie was cutting James' hair didn't help). I can't even imagine how boring they'd be if they had an average number of kids.
I have to say that their lives being dull and regular is one of the reasons I like watching their videos. Most of the family vlogs I watch are those with very mundane scenes. I just can't stand when the family vlogs are all exciting and dramatic and like everything about their lives is a movie set and the kids are always prepared to perform. I just don't find those types of videos enjoyable.

That's not to say that the Radford kids aren't also performing every time they are on camera, just that it all looks a lot more natural and like most of our dull boring lives. Most of us are super exciting. Also want to say that enjoying the vlogs doesn't mean I don't think there is very valid criticism of the Radford's. It's abuse to have so many children. They can't adequately care for all of them, can't provide them the attention they all need. That many kids in one home is too stressful and hampers the children's development. Noel and Sue are terrible for allowing their addiction to create all these lives they can't properly parent.

Reactions: 7
Why was poor James having his hair hacked in the kitchen? The barbers are open, get the lad a proper cut.

Why was poor James having his hair hacked in the kitchen? The barbers are open, get the lad a proper cut.
Tbf, Sue seemed to be trying to get him to go but he said he wouldn’t go to the barbers with his hair as long as it was (which makes no sense to me but he must have really disliked it). It was very cringe watching Katie try though, seemed a random choice to ask her to do it.

Reactions: 4
Tbf, Sue seemed to be trying to get him to go but he said he wouldn’t go to the barbers with his hair as long as it was (which makes no sense to me but he must have really disliked it). It was very cringe watching Katie try though, seemed a random choice to ask her to do it.
It was bizarre. Just goes to show how much content they lack.

It was all just odd and looked terrible.

Funny too that there are no full length shots of sue, all head and shoulders.
Hiding something Sue?

Reactions: 5
I’m amazed none of the children leak the news to their friends each time she does get pregnant or does she tell the sun before her family

The sad thing is, her having another child won't make a shred of difference to that already chaotic household. The middle children will continue to be neglected, eduction will suffer as no way have they done enough home schooling since March so chances of the children getting on in the world are getting slimmer. By the time all their children are grown Sue will be too old to seek outside employment so literally her entire adult life with have been about bring up babies with nothing for herself.

Reactions: 9
Oh ok.. Thanks! I skipped through the vlog but it makes no sense having her butcher it.. everyone’s been in the same boat needing a hair cut.

I have to say that their lives being dull and regular is one of the reasons I like watching their videos. Most of the family vlogs I watch are those with very mundane scenes. I just can't stand when the family vlogs are all exciting and dramatic and like everything about their lives is a movie set and the kids are always prepared to perform. I just don't find those types of videos enjoyable.

That's not to say that the Radford kids aren't also performing every time they are on camera, just that it all looks a lot more natural and like most of our dull boring lives. Most of us are super exciting. Also want to say that enjoying the vlogs doesn't mean I don't think there is very valid criticism of the Radford's. It's abuse to have so many children. They can't adequately care for all of them, can't provide them the attention they all need. That many kids in one home is too stressful and hampers the children's development. Noel and Sue are terrible for allowing their addiction to create all these lives they can't properly parent.
Yeah, I can see that. It's nice that they show day-to-day normalcy more than other YouTubers. I just feel like they could do so much more with the large family angle and they're failing to capitalise on that as much as they should. And I guess I have standing to call someone else's life dull when I'm here commenting on theirs day in and day out 😂

Reactions: 3
Sue's "perfect" love story.... even here the age when she got pregnant is a lie.
She missed out the part about her husband being a weirdo and getting her pregnant at 13. Not really a love story that is it
and Pretending that bakery led to them buying a ten bedroom home... nothing to do with all the benefits having 20 kids gets you, or the fact they are the ‘biggest family in Britain’s and have sold themselves to tv shows and their YouTube channel.

absolutely detest this family. Astounds me how people stick up for him because it was different back then etc... they aren’t THAT old. They are a strain on society

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She has a few to go if she wants to be the largest family worldwide

S
That poor lady and her family. First being abandoned at birth by her mother, then her stepmother murdering all her siblings, then sold at 12 and raped for 24 years only to abandoned with so many children she can't possibly support. She should have been offered the chance to have the surgical treatment to stop having children years ago when she was told that hormonal birth control would be detrimental to her health. It's obvious she could not have afforded it on her own seeing as Uganda's health coverage requires 41% out of pocket.

Reactions: 7
She has a few to go if she wants to be the largest family worldwide

S

There’s something super-fishy about this story. I don’t see how it’s humanly possible to survive so many triplet and quadruplet births, even with the best medical care in the world. Also, triplet and quadruplet babies are almost always born premature. How comes so many of them survived? It makes me wonder if she’s obsessively adopting/collecting children?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.