Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s something super-fishy about this story. I don’t see how it’s humanly possible to survive so many triplet and quadruplet births, even with the best medical care in the world. Also, triplet and quadruplet babies are almost always born premature. How comes so many of them survived? It makes me wonder if she’s obsessively adopting/collecting children?
The woman is poverty stricken in Uganda, I'm sure the last thing she ever wanted is 30 something children, so highly doubt she is adopting them. Six of her children died so there was obviously complications at certain points, but I would say she is extremely lucky that so many lived and appear to be healthy. This is probably the Radford's idea of heaven, imagine the publicity they'd get if Suevwas pregnant with quads.

Reactions: 5
She has a few to go if she wants to be the largest family worldwide

S
So we have this woman, who has had a terribly tragic life likely shaped by lack of access to education and contraceptives. And then there's Sue, who lives in one of the wealthiest countries in the world, who had also started having babies at a very young age and never stopped. Really shows how we've come.

Reactions: 6
The woman is poverty stricken in Uganda, I'm sure the last thing she ever wanted is 30 something children, so highly doubt she is adopting them. Six of her children died so there was obviously complications at certain points, but I would say she is extremely lucky that so many lived and appear to be healthy. This is probably the Radford's idea of heaven, imagine the publicity they'd get if Suevwas pregnant with quads.
I thought sue was told about 4 babies ago that it was dangerous to keep having more.

why on earth would you be so stupid to not take that advice. It’s not like she has no children and is desperate for a baby. It’s beyond ridiculous putting hers and the babies Health at risk. The strain on the nhs as she’ll have to be so closely monitored. The stress and worry on her family.

really don’t know how anyone aspires to them

Reactions: 8
I thought sue was told about 4 babies ago that it was dangerous to keep having more.

why on earth would you be so stupid to not take that advice. It’s not like she has no children and is desperate for a baby. It’s beyond ridiculous putting hers and the babies Health at risk. The strain on the nhs as she’ll have to be so closely monitored. The stress and worry on her family.

really don’t know how anyone aspires to them
I think she had a bleed with the last one. She now looks really unwell. Id be thinking her body will "grow" something awful if she isn't pregnant because her womb is so fragile it wouldn't know what to do without a baby

how can she enjoy all the hormones for so long? After 4 children youngest is 8 I only now feel like the hormones have settled!

Reactions: 2
If the Radfords loves kids as much as they say they do and wanted more, why not foster or adopt? A lot of children need help and need a home and they seem like they can occupy more. It’s seems to me they’re just trying to break a record and get more money and this isn’t about “their love for children” at all.

Reactions: 9
If the Radfords loves kids as much as they say they do and wanted more, why not foster or adopt? A lot of children need help and need a home and they seem like they can occupy more. It’s seems to me they’re just trying to break a record and get more money and this isn’t about “their love for children” at all.
No adoption agency would give them a kid. It's a very rigorous application process, they don't hand kids out like sweeties.

There’s something super-fishy about this story. I don’t see how it’s humanly possible to survive so many triplet and quadruplet births, even with the best medical care in the world. Also, triplet and quadruplet babies are almost always born premature. How comes so many of them survived? It makes me wonder if she’s obsessively adopting/collecting children?
It’s not clear which of the six kids
That type of environment would be detrimental to children who may be coming from a background of trauma. There also tend to be rules that limit the number of children allowed in a home. They’d never be approved unless they were fostering a family member.

I didn’t mean that the woman herself is fishy, I meant the truth of the story.

If she has a sense of abandonment due to her mother and stepmother, it’s possible that she could developed an obsessive need to mother children.

How can they find beds for more !!!!!!

• Heart
If the Radford's love kids as much as they say they do why don't they just enjoy the countless kids they have already 🤣🤣

Sophie’s started selling cheap knock off perfume plus car and home fragrances. What’s the matter lush? Mum and dad not bankrolling you anymore?? Ha ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone notice on the vlog where it freezes on Casper there’s a brand new dinosaur lampshade behind him, wonder if they didn’t really love the one that was gifted 😱

Reactions: 1
Anyone notice on the vlog where it freezes on Casper there’s a brand new dinosaur lampshade behind him, wonder if they didn’t really love the one that was gifted 😱
Just had a a look and if I remember correctly it's the same design as their duvet covers, so my guess is she ordered the lamp to go with them and the dinosaur stickers on the wall.

Reactions: 1
Does millie work? I’ve only ever known chloe to help out at the bakery. That egg pushchair they bought her is so expensive!! I really liked it for my daughter but it was nearly £1000 for just the basics and they’ve bought her everything to go with it. She seemed like she was grateful but I also think it’s good to teach your children that they need to work for the things they receive.

Reactions: 11
Does millie work? I’ve only ever known chloe to help out at the bakery. That egg pushchair they bought her is so expensive!! I really liked it for my daughter but it was nearly £1000 for just the basics and they’ve bought her everything to go with it. She seemed like she was grateful but I also think it’s good to teach your children that they need to work for the things they receive.
I don't even get why they bought it?! She's had an icandy pram set up in her room since she announced she was pregnant! Why does she need two ridiculously expensive prams?!
Especially when her mother probably has half a dozen she could give her!
Also could she not have had Hair-dyes egg carrycot? She will have grown out of it by the time Awfulia is here!

• Haha
  • Wow
It was gifted. Both eggs were gifted, hence the ugly colours.
I would never buy anything by egg.

Nor The playtime company and those ugly cotapilla things

Reactions: 7
It was gifted. Both eggs were gifted, hence the ugly colours.
I would never buy anything by egg.

Nor The playtime company and those ugly cotapilla things
Those cotapilla things strike me as very dangerous!
And they're so ugly and brown 🙈😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.